Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

No one on the planet is as high on their own farts as self-described entrepreneurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hot Diggity! posted:

Sounds great except for the peanut butter

When I was a kid my grandpa fed me peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches and they were actually pretty decent

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

LeeMajors posted:

No one on the planet is as high on their own farts as self-described entrepreneurs.

They’re just small-business tyrants that have scaled up

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I find everything about NFTs absolutely stupid and absurd and can’t wait for it to fail but I thought the exact same thing about Bitcoin a decade ago and now can’t trust my own judgement on this poo poo anymore.

I have spent $45 on NBA Top Shot while simultaneously acknowledging it's dumb as gently caress.

I have also sold two clips for $275 combined.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Qwijib0 posted:

youtube-dl to get an mp4, then just insert it as media

https://youtube-dl.org/

Update: trimmed a 3 minute video into a 50 second clip, scaled it down to only 1.6 MB, and got it into PowerPoint. I feel like a superhero :hellyeah:

The real revelation for me here is this corndog appears to have been both battered and coated in panko or something similar. Real flaky texture to the outside of it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

LeeMajors posted:

And almost every single one of them are funded by mommy and daddy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

And almost every single one of them are funded by mommy and daddy

I don’t know how many of them are funded by them but they all have a comfortable safety
blanket from it so that if they spend a year not making any money and the whole venture fails they don’t feel any consequences.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

It’s easy to take huge risks when your parents are millionaires lol

Just be rich already. That’s the secret. You can fail many times and not starve! Be rich!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I don’t know how many of them are funded by them but they all have a comfortable safety
blanket from it so that if they spend a year not making any money and the whole venture fails they don’t feel any consequences.
They like to gloat about how they are self-made when the reality is that they've been gifted their funding from their family, gullible venture capitalists or what have you, and there really is no fear of failure on their part for the reasons you mentioned.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

They like to gloat about how they are self-made when the reality is that they've been gifted their funding from their family, gullible venture capitalists or what have you, and there really is no fear of failure on their part for the reasons you mentioned.

It’s pretty easy to start up some new company from nothing but own your hard work when you graduate from a top university with no loans to repay and have a trust fund you can slowly drain for your everyday life expenses and also dad knows some people who’ll hear your idea out.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Fried Hulk Dick On A Stick

Perfect Marvel tie-in opportunity there.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Braksgirl reporting to the tff food thread your input is required

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Pickles are fuckin gross*

*This applies to pickled cucumbers. Other pickled stuff is ok to good

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

There’s like a billion kinds of pickled cucumbers tho

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

There’s like a billion kinds of pickled cucumbers tho

and they all fuckin gross

Idk what it is I have a huge aversion to them. pickled veggies with BBQ? lets do it. Pickled okra? Gimmie

Pickled cucumbers? Get the gently caress away

e: weird caveat is that I like fried pickles

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/1377290099768000513?s=21

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I grew up thinking peanut butter in savory dishes were kind of weird, which in of itself is odd as I kind of like kare-kare. Peanut butter rides a very fine line between sweet & savory so it can play on either application.

Either way, give me deep fried pickle hot dogs with peanut sauce now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Its Rinaldo posted:

Braksgirl reporting to the tff food thread your input is required

She's at Disney right now anyway enjoying all the Disney dishes.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

cowards

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Joey Freshwater posted:

Mods???????????

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

Jelly as hell

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Joey Freshwater posted:

They used to sell pickled pigs feet at the gas station I worked at as a kid. Those things looked nasty but people loved them.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Eat a pickle, drink pickle brine, put a little pickle brine in the cheap beer of your choice for a tasty treat.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-FGE7QELQ

Maury was such a dick

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

Eat a pickle, drink pickle brine, put a little pickle brine in the cheap beer of your choice for a tasty treat.

That's how you make Chick-fil-A chicken.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

World or Land? Either way:

Its Rinaldo posted:

Jelly as hell

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

World or Land? Either way:

Disney World. She's doing some hotel exploring (for recommendations for her travel agency), as well as a couple of days in the parks with my mom and sister for my mom's birthday.

We just went in January but woman loves her some Disney.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've never liked pickles :shrug: I'll eat them but I prefer not to have them on my sandwiches.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I grew up thinking peanut butter in savory dishes were kind of weird, which in of itself is odd as I kind of like kare-kare. Peanut butter rides a very fine line between sweet & savory so it can play on either application.

Either way, give me deep fried pickle hot dogs with peanut sauce now.

Kare-Kare is real good and it's my go to whenever someone wants to try Filipino dishes.

Hot Diggity! posted:

See also green olives. Really anything brined and salty. A+

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Pickles rule, doubly so if they are spicy pickles.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

I've never liked pickles :shrug: I'll eat them but I prefer not to have them on my sandwiches.

I find them overpowering unless it's a somewhat spicy sandwich. But spice is a good thing so I think that still makes me pro-pickle?

Also kinda want to go get one of those terrible questionable gas station hot pickles right now because of this conversation.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

This bar up north in Wisconsin has pickled gizzard in addition to the common giant jar of pickled eggs and one of our friends bought one to pass around and dare people to try. I took a tiny little Squidward taking a nibble of a Krabby Patty bite and almost vomited all over the bar.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Dill chips on a burger are tasty.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

I'd sooner be served Manas's steak

LeeMajors posted:

People who are already rich and give a bunch of money to someone starting a company with the dumbest idea ever aren't entrepreneurs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I like having a big ol slice of pickle as a side to my sandwich. Take a bite every once in a while to refresh the palette. Yum!!!!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Lol my buddy posted the bathroom I built for his daughter to FB, and I just got a call from some disaster restoration company asking me if I want a job

Speaking of, Idk if I ever posted the finished bathroom:

D-LINK fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 31, 2021

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Today for lunch I made a nice sandwich of pastrami, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, pickle, and mustard. I fried the sandwich to get the cheese melted and then I ate it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
That rules DLINK

Although I will admit I absolutely loathe that style of sink

e: faucet

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Mar 31, 2021

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

D-LINK posted:

Lol my buddy posted the bathroom I built for his daughter to FB, and I just got a call from some disaster restoration company asking me if I want a job

Speaking of, Idk if I ever posted the finished bathroom:

I know you probably meant restoring buildings after accidents or natural disasters but I like the idea of a company whose job is to go into a Grover House and make sense of the madness

Also that bathroom rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I love the backlit mirror