Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Make little breaded and deep fried refried bean balls and put them in your burrito. Maybe put a little cheese inside each of these balls.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

I will not

:margeball:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkP6tkJdpH4

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

falafel

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

i'm more of a gross burrito idea guy

i bet i can put an entire can of refried beans in one of these bad boys

?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
that tortilla is an offense to god

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

at least it looks better than the Mission garbage that most white people buy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PinheadSlim posted:

at least it looks better than the Mission garbage that most white people buy

I would bet good money that's an extremely stale mission tortilla

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark assembling his burrito in a dank cement basement with a strobe light flashing myriad colors as Breathe by the Prodigy blasts at top volume.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardark later on trying to force out a compacted bean turd as Freak by LFO blasts from his bathroom PA system, he strains and strains for minutes to release the calcified rear end egg and as soon as the drop hits it all starts screaming out his shitter for a minute straight as his violent, anguished scream matches the spasmodic strains of the pulsing track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfKX-gKZY8U

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Gross, maybe Aardvark should try just listening to some Beethoven or something

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
actually im listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxY7O4eFHRk

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Gross, maybe Aardvark should try just listening to some Beethoven or something

His whole house is nothing but a series of concrete chambers that are virtually barren except for sound equipment, vast constantly fluctuating lighting installations, enormous floorstanding speakers, LED projection lights, and the nonstop sound of electronic music, preferably early 00s or late 90s like Scooter.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He can't sleep if Hyper Hyper isn't at ear rupturing levels in his spartan bedroom as he drifts off.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Aardvark assembling his burrito in a dank cement basement with a strobe light flashing myriad colors as Breathe by the Prodigy blasts at top volume.

EXHALE EXHALE YOURE THE VICTIM

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mona Lisa Overdrive going absolutely apeshit at a thunderous decibel level as Aardvark folds his laundry.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

That is a banger, but it's more of a sandwich-making tune imho.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark once kept me chained to a barren wall for nearly 72 hours and dosing me with DMT playing nothing but Chemical Brothers after lying to me about hosting a 'build your own burrito' dinner party.

It loving owned.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Brothers gonna work it out

For the record

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Aardvark once kept me chained to a barren wall for nearly 72 hours and dosing me with DMT playing nothing but Chemical Brothers after lying to me about hosting a 'build your own burrito' dinner party.

It loving owned.

Oh wow boston baked beans and bananas foster, what cool and edgy ingredient choices. Hey are there any spoons for the stone toblerone melting pot or do you just dip or what? Nvm I’m think I’m going to do pork wantons and vegan curry with the agave pistachio salsa and the tapioca dusted sea salt marshmallows. :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 31, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i do have some baked beans. Actually I could make a burrito with one can each, baked beans, refried beans, black beans

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I genuinely had smack my bitch up stuck in my head earlier today and I hadn't heard or thought about it in yearsss wtf

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

and now ya'll are posting about it wtf

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

His whole house is nothing but a series of concrete chambers that are virtually barren except for sound equipment, vast constantly fluctuating lighting installations, enormous floorstanding speakers, LED projection lights, and the nonstop sound of electronic music, preferably early 00s or late 90s like Scooter.

is he looking for a roommate do you know

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

I genuinely had smack my bitch up stuck in my head earlier today and I hadn't heard or thought about it in yearsss wtf

just recently learned that the singer in Prodigy was named Keith Flint

I am the fire starter indeed

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm just gonna say it: flour tortillas are rear end and there is pretty much no situation where you should use one over corn.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

psychosomatic addict INSANE

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm just gonna say it: flour tortillas are rear end and there is pretty much no situation where you should use one over corn.

Say that to my loving FACE you FUCKMAN

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

a good burrito can be really good but I feel like I'm disappointed half the time

tacos have a better hit rate

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Shots fired in 1000 page thread.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Estupido

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I got a big ol burrito yesterday and it was indeed disappointing. the pork, rice and beans were super bland and the "habanero" salsa and fresh jalapeños couldn't save it because neither had any spice. it tasted like plain rear end pork and jalapeño w/ no spice

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZYLp5uX9Yw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
All right step one don't get rice in your burrito. We had a long thread about this before :cop:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

tbf I do only trust myself and myself alone when it comes to burrito building.

i need more meat

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

All right step one don't get rice in your burrito. We had a long thread about this before :cop:

I agree with this but the first thing the lady did was slap rice in the tortilla so I was like "okay fine". place is 4.5/5 on google. I hate the midwest

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i usually get both types of beans and no rice or meat :ssh:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

suck my dick you gently caress man I want cilantro rice and black beans the world can't hold me down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm a grown rear end MAN!! I don't need Johnny LAW coming around here telling me what grains to use in my burrito I won't HAVE IT