Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

but I did see a dude get kicked in the balls so many times the girl broke her foot.

Wow, you met Duke Nukem in a psych ward. Did you get his autograph?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005

That's what he's on

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I picked up Splatoon 2 today as a consolation prize for realising my dick didn't work on new antidepressants and tbh this game is kind of a lot like sex anyway. You just shoot weird coloured stuff everywhere and then just roll around in it. I'm pretty happy with the substitute. Looking forward to 3 next year assuming my dick still is not working.

Splatoon 2 is a lot of fun. Have you tried the buckets yet? They're particularly explosive.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I do not think I should stop taking my meds but uh ok sure I could go for a third stint in the ward in 2 months yeah. I just got out again last week and no-one else had a switch this time but I did see a dude get kicked in the balls so many times the girl broke her foot.

Anyway thank you for the medical advice in the Nintendo switch thread but I am actually trying out a powerful new posting persona 'dude who is not actually worried that his dick doesn't work because his new anti depressants are just that good'

Well, more power to you then. :shobon:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You can probably take meds that both help with depression and make your dick work, it just takes time to find the right meds sometimes.

But Splatoon being a replacement for sex works well enough. Hope things work out for you this time!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Thank you everyone who wants me to have a throbbing erection but I'm very happy with my meds and Splatoon 2 and my limp baby penis that kind of looks like a cartoon earthworm

boz posted:

That's what he's on

Huzzah! posted:

Wow, you met Duke Nukem in a psych ward. Did you get his autograph?

Big LOLs at these posts thank you.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
RIP (Rest In Pipes) Mario

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
First Mario, now that guy’s dick. They say death comes in threes so be careful everyone

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Where the gently caress is Dr Mario? Haven't seen him post since yesterday

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Has anyone ever seen Mario and Dr Mario in the same room?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Morpheus posted:

Has anyone ever seen Mario and Dr Mario in the same room?

I don't understand. What are you implying

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dr. Mario Mario, is Mario Mario, he's not a real doctor but he is a real Mario

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i don't generally do this sort of thing and i dunno if it's frowned on, but i just got home and can still play mario 35. in fact a bunch of us can still connect, so i'll be jumping into coordinated lobbies with the rest of the smb35 twitch community who can still connect. i'll be streaming the whole thing, and if you are still able to connect (slowly more and more people are getting booted or can't get in the game), feel free to jump in with us; even if you've never played mario 35 this way before it's never too late to try. many of the best players outside of japan are still in right now!

find me over at https://www.twitch.tv/cubivoresa

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

pixaal posted:

Dr. Mario Mario, is Mario Mario

Then how come they're two different characters in Smash Brothers? Doesn't make sense

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I don't understand. What are you implying

Look I'm just throwing that out there, people can draw their own conclusions. I'm just saying, what is the Mushroom Kingdom hiding from us?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

pixaal posted:

*was

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Zombies are people too, just you watch, it's zombie Mario day soon and he's going to give all Switch owners Cadbury eggs!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Morpheus posted:

Look I'm just throwing that out there, people can draw their own conclusions. I'm just saying, what is the Mushroom Kingdom hiding from us?

Maybe it's just a really boring secret, like what if Dr. Mario's doctor title was in engineering, not in medicine, and that he was originally hired to design better plumbing? And now the MK is too embarrassed to tell anyone that this medical doctor looking guy isn't actually a medical practitioner

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I picked up Splatoon 2 today as a consolation prize for realising my dick didn't work on new antidepressants and tbh this game is kind of a lot like sex anyway. You just shoot weird coloured stuff everywhere and then just roll around in it. I'm pretty happy with the substitute. Looking forward to 3 next year assuming my dick still is not working.

Dude i shouldn't laugh at this but you just made lemonade shoot out my nose

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

pixaal posted:

He is an actual Mario. He lives like a Mario.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

He is an actual Mario. He lives like a Mario.

He likes to play the drums

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

New Bros. just dropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DIP7BiaB1Y

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I spent the last six months reasonably confident that the reason Mario 3D All-Stars was a temporary release because Nintendo was planning to start off the fiscal year with news that it would make a $60 collection of three old games even more obsolete than it already is. They sure showed me.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
All this mario poo poo sucks and makes no sense, but really feeling for the mario 35 players rn, it seems like a game that if you were still into it, you were REALLY into it

I would've sworn that nintendo would have replaced this fully with zelda/metroid 35th anniversary stuff on 4/1 but I guess not!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

"... Whatever."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reports indicate a mysterious man with a red hat and mustache hijacked a Boeing 727, extorted a ransom and parachuted away

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mario died for our sins.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I said come in! posted:

Mario died for our sins.

Mario died for somebody's sins but not mine

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mario died for somebody's sins but not mine

He died so that Sonic might yet live.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Mario's jumping on koopas with old Mr Peanut now. Goonspeed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

He died so that Sonic might yet live.

Sonic has yet to truly live, so I hope he seizes the opportunity, in memory of his best friend.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Sonic has yet to truly live, so I hope he seizes the opportunity, in memory of his best friend.

Tails Sheriff Tom died!?! :ohdear:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Apr 1, 2021

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I’m pretty loving pissed that Mario 35 is gone.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mister Facetious posted:

"... Whatever."

Wrong game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mister Facetious posted:

Tails Sheriff Tom died!?! :ohdear:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Wrong game

"It's not my problem." :smug:

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Love Nintendo's creatives and most of their AAA efforts. Really hate a lot of aspects of them as a company and how they run their business. Just feels like they tolerate their customers at best sometimes. Ironically they'd get a lot more money from me if they'd relax on the "$60 all the time!" attitude for their digital games at a bare minimum, I buy so many games on a whim because Sony/Steam makes them cheap, whereas a game like Tropical Freeze I've wanted since launch and never caught on sale so I'll just keep getting those instead. Their star has fallen in my eyes as I've gotten older, and I lined up at midnight for a Wii. But the digital rom of Mario 64 I bought for it back then (second time) is non-transferable and they just took down the Switch-compatible version of it for if my kid gets one and at some point you decide, ok that's enough times now. RetroArch it is Nintendo, good job I guess.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
If you've spent years wanting a game maybe just buy it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That eye looks like the entire head of a jhonen vasquez character