Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Ironically I went through all of the Mendoza compilations on YouTube this morning. I hope this trend never ends...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

$70, lol

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

what is this puritanical poo poo. show us the other side, cowards

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Azathoth posted:

Was that ever actually confirmed or were people just saying poo poo?

It's people saying poo poo and it's specifically anime pillow right wingers saying it because they're mad that Irish Simpsons fans "went SJW".

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Truman Peyote posted:

what is this puritanical poo poo. show us the other side, cowards

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

(phoneshop worstshop)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Lurdiak posted:

It's people saying poo poo and it's specifically anime pillow right wingers saying it because they're mad that Irish Simpsons fans "went SJW".

lol I figured it was something stupid as gently caress, good to know

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Juice is going to end up getting hired by the simpsons the way the astartes guy got hired by gw

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

AHH F/UGH posted:

Holy poo poo what an obscure piece of knowledge to have

I blame the Clerks Animated Series commentary as there was a scene that referenced the photograph explained in that commentary, and my eidetic memory for pop culture garbage.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

TK-42-1 posted:

Juice is going to end up getting hired by the simpsons the way the astartes guy got hired by gw

No, his stuff is much funnier than that.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

I'm afraid I've spent way too much time telling Al Jean how much he sucks and recounting the various ways he and the current crop of writers have ruined the show for that to be even a remote possibility.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Just start wearing a big fake mustache and posting under EnoEciuj.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Juicy Ju-Ju Junior Shabadoo

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

JuiceOne posted:

I'm afraid I've spent way too much time telling Al Jean how much he sucks and recounting the various ways he and the current crop of writers have ruined the show for that to be even a remote possibility.

You too?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Also Juice, when you did the MENDOZAAAAAAA for the Shari Bobbins song, did you have to pitch shift it at all, or was it already in the correct key? Because that would make it just too perfect

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
JuiceOne? Who is JuiceOne? My name is Guy Incognito.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Pththya-lyi posted:

JuiceOne? Who is JuiceOne? My name is Guy Incognito.

No you have me confused. My brother is Richie Incognito.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

JuiceOne posted:

:lol:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

JuiceOne posted:

Finally, a man to unite America!

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Saw the proposed Amtrak routes and my brain couldn't let it go:

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JuiceOne posted:

If I ever get back on any social media, I'm never going to poo poo on current Simpsons because I have an elaborate fantasy about taking over the show because of shitposting, then intentionally tanking it by hiring a bunch of problematic white guy comedians and like the "Simpsons women being violently drowned" fanart guy as the writer's room.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Twitch posted:

If I ever get back on any social media, I'm never going to poo poo on current Simpsons because I have an elaborate fantasy about taking over the show because of shitposting, then intentionally tanking it by hiring a bunch of problematic white guy comedians and like the "Simpsons women being violently drowned" fanart guy as the writer's room.

:yikes:

...Would probably still be better than current Simpsons.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

AHH F/UGH posted:

Also Juice, when you did the MENDOZAAAAAAA for the Shari Bobbins song, did you have to pitch shift it at all, or was it already in the correct key? Because that would make it just too perfect

It was already in the correct key! It was a miracle.

DarthBlingBling
Apr 19, 2004

These were also dark times for gamers as we were shunned by others for being geeky or nerdy and computer games were seen as Childs play things, during these dark ages the whispers began circulating about a 3D space combat game called Elite

- CMDR Bald Man In A Box

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

JuiceOne posted:

It was already in the correct key! It was a miracle.

Well that was all wrapped up in a neat little package

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Trabant posted:

Just start wearing a big fake mustache and posting under EnoEciuj.

I like the way EnoEciuj thinks!

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

JuiceOne posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Twitch posted:

This might be the only way to finally kill it

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/SimpsonsQOTD/status/1377432236937654273?s=19

I absolutely love the animation in this scene.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

It just occurred to me that it blew off the whole ceiling in a two story house. What happened to the entire second floor?

Also, nothing came out the chimney. Something something that blunder.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It stepped out of the way to not interrupt the visual flow. Complete professional, that second floor.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

JuiceOne posted:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TheMostFrench posted:

It just occurred to me that it blew off the whole ceiling in a two story house. What happened to the entire second floor?

Also, nothing came out the chimney. Something something that blunder.

It’s embedded into the bottom of the roof and thus unseeable by the angle presented

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Alternate joke: There are five lights, and to show you we're serious, there are four lights

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

flavor.flv posted:

Alternate joke: There are five lights, and to show you we're serious, there are four lights

Both are very good.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

flavor.flv posted:

god bless you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Tasha, I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a tarman or tarmen on the planet below.