Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
my friend's dispensary sells "swerve" brand gummies which taste really good and come in 10 and 30mg. they also don't have gelatin in them so my muslim friends can eat them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

butt dickus posted:

my friend's dispensary sells "swerve" brand gummies which taste really good and come in 10 and 30mg. they also don't have gelatin in them so my muslim friends can eat them

i thought muslims couldn't have weed

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i thought that was the only fun they offer

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

hbag posted:

he doesn't drink alcohol and is vigilant about not consuming pork, so i'm assuming he knows the rules

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I never really eat weed. Eating weed is like shooting opiates vs smoking them: much much more dangerous because you are putting it all in there at once without your body having a chance to react to it.

I like to smoke myself to the perfect amount of highness every time and with edibles it always seems to be either too much or not enough (usually too much)

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

hbag posted:

i dont know what the book says but ive known several muslims who strictly avoid alcohol and pork but smoke lots of hash or weed so i think it might be some kind of gray area if not outright ok

same with judaism. lots of religious jews get high. except we can drink!

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

redreader posted:

A friend of mine gave me a weed brownie once which I keptin the freezer, and he warned me about it. He gave it to me because it had hosed him up. He had eaten half on Saturday and went to space. He was stoned at work on Monday when he went in and his colleagues said 'lol you're so loving stoned, take the rest of the day off' so he did. He was fine enough to work again on tuesday. I cut it into like 10 pieces and it worked pretty well. Didn't taste great but like... who eats such a small amount of brownie IRL? The entire point of eating an edible like that is to get stoned, not eat a baking masterwork.

Make hot chocolate on the stovetop and dissolve the brownie bit into it.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Making maple syrup, getting stoned, and wishing Mozi had been around to do the same. Made 1.3gal yesterday, boiled about 65gals of sap off.

That bong is straight up 1995 style and I was slightly amazed to find it at my local liquor store for $25. I don't take decent glass into the sugarhouse, too dangerous.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I like to smoke weed in weird places. My favorite was in a tunnel behind a waterfall in oregon

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Making maple syrup, getting stoned, and wishing Mozi had been around to do the same. Made 1.3gal yesterday, boiled about 65gals of sap off.

That bong is straight up 1995 style and I was slightly amazed to find it at my local liquor store for $25. I don't take decent glass into the sugarhouse, too dangerous.

sorry man, just not a good day for me yesterday. didn't mention it but my dog got his first heartworm treatment and wasn't feeling well either. glad you got some good results, looks like that's about it for the season

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my favorite weird place ive smoked was winnipeg canada, pre-legalization, standing on the curb directly in front of the main doors to the international airport at 730 in the morning. very surreal because its a pretty large (looking) airport and we were standing i the part that would normally be full of taxis and busses and cops and security people etc but there was just... no one there and it was so oddly quiet. felt kind of postapocalyptic

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I take dabs like

just kidding

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mozi posted:

sorry man, just not a good day for me yesterday. didn't mention it but my dog got his first heartworm treatment and wasn't feeling well either. glad you got some good results, looks like that's about it for the season

My car got stolen right from my parking spot in front of my apartment yesterday :(. Sometimes life hard and damned unfair, and all you can do is smoke a bowl and try to keep your spirits up. Hope your pup feels better

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm so fried right now I wrote an X on my arm (sharpie)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

my favorite weird place ive smoked was winnipeg canada, pre-legalization, standing on the curb directly in front of the main doors to the international airport at 730 in the morning. very surreal because its a pretty large (looking) airport and we were standing i the part that would normally be full of taxis and busses and cops and security people etc but there was just... no one there and it was so oddly quiet. felt kind of postapocalyptic

That sounds totally fuckin' awesome.

My favorite weird spot was the one time me and my buddy were working at the Auto Show in Detroit. He knew where all the hatches to the roof were, so we'd go smoke up there when we had to work these brutal overnights where we had to be 100% ready for whatever at 3AM. We'd smoke after we got back from the last run of the People Mover around 11PM, on the roof top in the middle of the night. Cold as gently caress but holy poo poo, what a sight.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

My car got stolen right from my parking spot in front of my apartment yesterday :(. Sometimes life hard and damned unfair, and all you can do is smoke a bowl and try to keep your spirits up. Hope your pup feels better

drat man that sucks!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my best friends hotboxed the little glass observation booth up above the basketball court in our high school gym, i didn't have the balls for that one

we would not have survived the age of more thorough camera surveillance

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
New York just legalized gently caress yeaah

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mozi posted:

drat man that sucks!

Thanks dude. I'll be fine, but it certainly wasn't something I needed in my life.

Communist Toast posted:

New York just legalized gently caress yeaah

I put on my hat and wizard cape and smoke a blunt for my brothers in new york

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
My favorite place I've ever smoked was also just outside an airport! YVR (Vancouver), just after legalization. I was staying at the airport hotel on a work trip. Packed a bowl, wandered down to the smoking area, marveled at the 'Cannabis Permitted' sign, made eye contact with the cop watching the doors, and had a nice quiet 1am smoke. Very peaceful, very odd.

The next day I went out to Stanley Park, rented a bike, got way too high riding it around, got scared, and took a nap under a tree.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Another awesome place I've smoked was the beach at the park my family camped at growing up. I got to smoke a joint with my dad there last year, what a nice and chill experience.

http://www.antrimcounty.org/barnespark.asp

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

gently caress yeah MLG gonna sign the bill today and weed gonna be legal in NM

Texas may have our water rights but I hope they enjoy subsidizing the rest of our state in perpetuity

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im surprised that AZ legalized before NM.

not by much but still

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kinda good sign that even a conservative hell hole is changing their stance on weed.

Gives me hope that Texas statewide legalization might have more of a chance.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Play posted:

I never really eat weed. Eating weed is like shooting opiates vs smoking them: much much more dangerous because you are putting it all in there at once without your body having a chance to react to it.

I like to smoke myself to the perfect amount of highness every time and with edibles it always seems to be either too much or not enough (usually too much)

I used to be this way but now that everything is legal where I am and all the edibles are clearly labeled with how many mg they have in them, I'm finding it easier to get the exact level I'm looking for. Anywhere from "just a little bit chilled out" to "loving blast off time" if I read the label and portion right.

The downsides are having to wait an hour for it kick in and resist doing the "I don't feel poo poo, I'm gonna just eat the whole brownie now" after 15 minutes. Also sometimes having to do dumb stuff like saw a gummi bear in half.

I'd still probably rather smoke but sometimes it fucks up my sinuses the next day, even vaping

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Oral sprays might help you out. They kick in a bit faster since they are absorbed in the mouth rather than the stomach.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Fried Watermelon posted:

Oral sprays might help you out. They kick in a bit faster since they are absorbed in the mouth rather than the stomach.

I should probably try that out, I know I've seen them on the products list from my local dispensaries

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Fried Watermelon posted:

Holy poo poo that sounds awesome. I'm gonna see if the place by me carries them.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Tinctures put under the tongue would do the same, no?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Tinctures put under the tongue would do the same, no?

Sounds like the same mechanism

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
if you haven't boofed a liter of tincture you haven't lived

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Mozi posted:

dude it's cool, I missed you but I ended up on the most bizarre drinksmoke Discord video call with friends from the west coast and DC who don't know each other, and two of them hung out with me for like three hours

you should probably be on my discord, it's appropriately strange and dinky

edit: also my boomer ex cop neighbor stopped by to report that he was fully vaxxed, ask about the sugaring season, and remind me that Los Angeles was a wonderful place until "marijuana culture" ruined it all :allears:

I chortled when I realized there had been a half ounce sitting out when he walked through the sugarshack a few minutes later

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 2, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mozi posted:

if you haven't boofed a liter of tincture you haven't lived

My dispensary does sell suppositories lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Target Track Jacket posted:

WHAT

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

what a time to be alive

Play
Apr 25, 2006

once I boofed an ecstasy pill just to see what it was like and the next day I poo poo out a fully formed pill except it was like all puffed up, soft and drained of its essence

that's my story

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

post a trip report

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So many questions.