Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Samadhi posted:

I fell down a rabbit hole and now I need to rewatch The Punisher series on Netflix.

I re-watched both seasons a month or so ago, I can’t hate the Netflix Marvel stuff.

Also just finished Godzilla VS Kong and was highly amused by it. But I’m pretty easily entertained by giant monsters trying to scream louder than the other and punch each other. Also, Alex Skatsgaard, what’s not to like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm now seriously thinking that I should've been drunk or high when watching Godzilla Vs. Kong.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Godzilla vs Kong was fine, but Godzilla vs the Smog Monster remains the best movie ever made

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Weezer was fine but then critics didn’t like Pinkerton and it eventually broke Cuomo’s brain. He’s spent 13 albums since trying to figure out how to write the perfect pop album to varying degrees of success (mostly not successful). It also doesn’t help that he’s apparently a permanent manchild.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Kind of wild that Godzilla got top billing in this one

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Godzilla vs Kong is a bad movie and I love Godzilla movies. The best thing about it is they did what they should have done which was Godzilla whipping Kong's rear end.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mechagodzilla is Israel

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Quiet Feet posted:

Ugh, why does Troi's mom keep showing up in places?

I love Luxana in DS9.

TNG not so much. At least her early appearances

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztMMU63qScg

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Considering I just watched Mallrats this is my favorite Weezer song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNF_B6_AiPE

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Hollywood, two things shooting energy beams into each other until one thing’s energy beam wins out isn’t good action, please stop doing this.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Never stop IMO

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Android Apocalypse posted:

Considering I just watched Mallrats this is my favorite Weezer song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNF_B6_AiPE

Susanne is a low key banger

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mallrats never got the love it deserved

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

a neat cape posted:

I love Luxana in DS9.

TNG not so much. At least her early appearances

I get that she's supposed to be annoying but she's really annoying!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

But seriously, it's time for congressional hearings on this

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Only anime characters may have beam fights. Godzilla is allowed too.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Sheev shooting Force lightning is cool and good.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Energy beams are not inherently bad, my gripe is with the overuse of the extremely specific but somehow ubiquitous “colliding energy beams stalemate” scenario.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Goku

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

Energy beams are not inherently bad, my gripe is with the overuse of the extremely specific but somehow ubiquitous “colliding energy beams stalemate” scenario.

The star wars examples you use are one person shooting a beam the other deflecting :colbert:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

The star wars examples you use are one person shooting a beam the other deflecting :colbert:

The episode II one is a stretch, but the Rise of Skywalker one counts because of the inclusion of “energy lump in the middle that goes back and forth to indicate who’s winning” (not really visible in that screenshot)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Yet another reason why the Fast and Furious franchise is beyond reproach

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Doctor Who could get a huge new audience if they did an episode where people receive a vaccine for a novel virus and it contains nanomachines that turn them into cybermen

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Beams shouldn't collide. They're either light, so they should go through each other, or they're like breath or whatever so they should just like flow past each other. I agree, enough with the colliding.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Yet another reason why the Fast and Furious franchise is beyond reproach

Two cars neck and neck is their beam struggle don't @ me

shirts and skins posted:

Beams shouldn't collide. They're either light, so they should go through each other, or they're like breath or whatever so they should just like flow past each other. I agree, enough with the colliding.

I remember watching the Corridor Crew talk about the Mandalorian when they have a flame thrower beam struggle and they said yeah if their pressures were roughly the same that's how it would go

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

If we get enough Fast and Furious movies, there will eventually be one where Dom inhales a canister of NOS and shoots energy beams out of his eyes at his adversary.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

Two cars neck and neck is their beam struggle don't @ me

Thats them having swords crossed!

General Dog posted:

If we get enough Fast and Furious movies, there will eventually be one where Dom inhales a canister of NOS and shoots energy beams out of his eyes at his adversary.

This has nothing to do with the fambly

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Thats them having swords crossed!

A beam struggle of steel :colbert:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

ok nerd

General Dog posted:

Imagine not wanting this

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Intruder posted:

Mallrats never got the love it deserved

need to watch it again but am inclined to agree.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

A beam struggle of steel :colbert:

Football trenches are a series of beams hitting each other

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Who built the poo poo in Hollow Earth?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Mothra fairies

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I like in the F&F movies how Dom is always able to turn old enemies onto allies by virtue of his goodness. This will culminate with Cypher and literal Biblical Satan teamed up with the good guys taking on some sort of Eldritch Terror.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Satan, Tyrese, and Dom, all having a Corona

Satan: “I know I’ve done some bad things, and I carry that with me every day, but I need you to know it was always to protect my family. I hope you can respect that.”

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

General Dog posted:

I like in the F&F movies how Dom is always able to turn old enemies onto allies by virtue of his goodness. This will culminate with Cypher and literal Biblical Satan teamed up with the good guys taking on some sort of Eldritch Terror.

It's not through the virtue of his goodness. His Jesus Chain is magical and it makes everyone in Dom's vicinity susceptible to his mind control.

It's why the times he doesn't have the Jesus Chain, he's relatively powerless, and why he keeps telling its recipients that it will protect them.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/PatriciaMazzei/...ingawful.com%2F

Paying for hookers with loving Apple Pay :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That's incredibly millenial of him