Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

platzapS posted:

this forum makes Dred Scott look like Dred English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Who’s hyped for infrastructure month?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lux Animus posted:

Jopen Biden: This makes Jim eating crow look like Jim spreading eagle

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
joe biden is a stupid god drat piece of loving poo poo

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Joe Biden has never smoked weed once in his dry crinkly old rear end life

I on the other hand

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
Remember when idiots were insisting that Joe would legalize weed federally despite him and Kamala spending decades committed to weaponizing drug prohibition to destroy lives?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

posting on the rejected staffer application page

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i like weed (GRASS) but i do not like joe biden

tough choices... i'll pray on it

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Louisgod posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
:nws:https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1377822272359034881?s=19:nws:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

weed page

Joe biden sucks

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Loucks posted:

Remember when idiots were insisting that Joe would legalize weed federally despite him and Kamala spending decades committed to weaponizing drug prohibition to destroy lives?

i saw someone saying this in a non cspam thread literally this week lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Louisgod posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

We're like a month removed from sinema dabbing while voting against the minimum wage and liberals saying it's sexist to think that's weird

Now were asking if Joe Biden is gonna cancel student loan debt and do massive unionization legislation

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Business Gorillas posted:

We're like a month removed from sinema dabbing while voting against the minimum wage and liberals saying it's sexist to think that's weird

Now were asking if Joe Biden is gonna cancel student loan debt and do massive unionization legislation

it wasn't liberals saying that it was sexist to call out sinema. it was her press sec. that said that. i don't believe i heard anyone else parrot that sentiment.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i wonder how much free arby's she got for that thumbs down?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
I mentioned how much Sinema sucks and was told irl that I was being sexist bc I was holding women to a different standard and why wasn’t I mad at the republicans for voting against it. :rolleye:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Loucks posted:

I mentioned how much Sinema sucks and was told irl that I was being sexist bc I was holding women to a different standard and why wasn’t I mad at the republicans for voting against it. :rolleye:

:lol: drat

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tmfc posted:

weed page

Joe biden sucks

Not even funny tweets

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/youngestwoman/status/1376982660615143429

holy gently caress what is going on in this dumb assed white house

If I were charitable I would assume this is a reference to spending billions of dollars on highways to cornfields so that white workers can build affordable houses away from black neighborhoods.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PerniciousKnid posted:

If I were charitable I would assume this is a reference to spending billions of dollars on highways to cornfields so that white workers can build affordable houses away from black neighborhoods.

i'm 99% sure it's just "the new deal was racist, also trump kept talking about infrastructure"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i mean it's true that nonrich white people are the only ones who had good infrastructure taken away from them since nonwhites never really benefited from public investment and rich people just retreated to private enclaves. and once again the liberal reaction to this is to say that poor white people need to be pushed down to the level of immeseration historically reserved for minorities rather than providing basic public works for everyone

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

give me more money old man

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

give me more money old man

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Loucks posted:

It's fine, we're gonna push him left! It's only been a few months, give him time! I'm sure he will for no reason decide that finally getting elected president is the time to do a 180 on the poo poo he's obviously believed for decades!

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Lugubrious posted:

It's fine, we're gonna push him left! It's only been a few months, give him time! I'm sure he will for no reason decide that finally getting elected president is the time to do a 180 on the poo poo he's obviously believed for decades!

don't forget to Hold Them Accountable! Vote Blue No Matter Who!

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1378031711766863872?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Just came to post on page 420

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

One officer dead and another injured, and the suspect is deceased as well.

Happy Easter, America.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
this page smokes more than Joe has in his entire miserable life

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1372933731002949636?s=19

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

cheeba

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
So Joe was really thinking about open Mike eagle with the whole Jim eagle thing right?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

So Joe was really thinking about open Mike eagle with the whole Jim eagle thing right?

that was my first thought lol

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

wha happened

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Yes we cannabis! (unless you work at the WH)

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

i got to go talk to a car repair person but after that i am going to get high enough to make biden real mad

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

i mean it's true that nonrich white people are the only ones who had good infrastructure taken away from them since nonwhites never really benefited from public investment and rich people just retreated to private enclaves. and once again the liberal reaction to this is to say that poor white people need to be pushed down to the level of immeseration historically reserved for minorities rather than providing basic public works for everyone

I dunno, I don't think failing to deliver public infrastructure is as important as failing to deliver public childcare and healthcare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

I make Cheech Marin look like Cheech Sonoma