Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

developer priorities for the next Destiny 2 season:

- Continued investment into Jubilee Hub
- Tackling anti-social behavior
- Dealing with Traveler incursions

- Remove two more crucible maps and don't add any new ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i liked the show travellers it was cool

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

holy poo poo

how

incredible levels of bitch-madeness

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Thump! posted:

Okay, but I think you're going to have to try a lot harder to make the argument that US refugee centers are actually "stepping stones to genocide," when their purpose is to process refugees, and to do so regardless of their ethnic or religious group.

Pretty weird how the path of refugees can be "step off a plane and go to a hotel" or "go to a concentration camp" depending on what color they are though

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The Oldest Man posted:

Pretty weird how the path of refugees can be "step off a plane and go to a hotel" or "go to a concentration camp" depending on what color they are though

WHAT'S THE ALTERNATIVE? DUMPING THEM IN THE DESERT????

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The Oldest Man posted:

No see the US doesn’t have a history of genociding marginalized ethnicities, the word pogrom isn’t even in any of our history textbooks!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

anyone tempted to think that aoc knows what shes doing or is building political capital would be well advised to consider how republicans see their fringe figures

https://mobile.twitter.com/lachlan/status/1377957416474660868

This is 100% right, but there's also no prestige media to go on for the left to have your concerns heard. You have to go on Podcaster, youtubere, and twitch shows to have leftists be able to hear your concerns and rally support. Which isn't as dignified as going on talk radio or fox was for the right. Meanwhile, that same prestige media will slam you for being a stupid leftist who doesn't understand that there's no better solution than concentration camps.

She's 100% become a lifelong congresswoman now, and if she doesn't change tract immediately she's lost forever to sit it a seat and do the same poo poo Crowley did until she gets redistricted out.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The message that we seem to be getting from Jeffrey's posts, intended or not, is that mass reporting and hounding the mods/admins gets the goods. So if we want anything to change in any forum, we just need to mass report stuff until we're such a headache that the mods give in to our demands just to quiet us down. Optionally get our own discord of weird obsessives. That is the clear precedent that has been set, and repeatedly.

OR

You can tell the people reporting poo poo in a forum they don't even read to put on their big-kid pants and suck it up, and accept that not everyone is going to agree with them, and to stay on their side of the fence. If they wander into CSPAM and see themselves being quoted unsourced, that's their problem.

wow easy fix and they didnt even have to type for like 20 minutes like a mod or admin

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

hey everybody remember when marty walsh was the best labor secretary ever because he was in a union

https://mobile.twitter.com/samjmintz/status/1377714479803301888

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
literally every single english person lives in mortal fear that theyre going to get murked like the end of Snatch while walking to their cars

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

AOC heel turning this hard and quick only to get redistricted out because Mama Bear still holds a grudge since AOC skipped in line past one of her favorite children is the content I crave.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DoomTrainPhD posted:

WHAT'S THE ALTERNATIVE? DUMPING THEM IN THE DESERT????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUl3P_7y884&t=118s

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
What's even more telling is that in my original unsourced GJB quote, I took steps to:

- Clean up the horrific grammar.
- Remove the "MOD HAT ON" portions of the post to help keep the post unidentifiable.
- Ensured that the two quotes flowed together to retain his original point and intent, as to not make it any worse than what he posted.

Even with all of that effort, he STILL hate looked at this thread, saw his post, and got angry enough to have a meltdown.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Terror Sweat posted:

Shut up shut up shut the gently caress up about the loving forums. This isn't qcs, this isn't hell dump. SHUT THE gently caress UP

Christ

normally posting about posting is dumb but this has reached criticality and is now a runaway reaction of lols

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

DoomTrainPhD posted:

What's even more telling is that in my original unsourced GJB quote, I took steps to:

- Remove the "MOD HAT ON" portions of the post to help keep the post unidentifiable.
- Ensured that the two quotes flowed together to retain his original point and intent, as to not make it any worse than what he posted.

Even with all of that effort, he STILL hate looked at this thread, saw his post, and got angry enough to have a meltdown.

lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

how are they even finding these quotes like poo poo im a regular and ill skip ten pages if im too far behind

so many good threads in the greater forums you can read where people make inoffensive posts and dont make fun of you so why the hell would you want to lurk this one

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Thump! posted:

No see the US doesn’t have a history of genociding marginalized ethnicities, the word pogrom isn’t even in any of our history textbooks!

Technically, when the US genocided the Native American they did so without regard to their specific native religion or native ethnicity so actually it wasn’t a genocide at all!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Some Guy TT posted:

how are they even finding these quotes like poo poo im a regular and ill skip ten pages if im too far behind

so many good threads in the greater forums you can read where people make inoffensive posts and dont make fun of you so why the hell would you want to lurk this one

mods have the power to know when other goons are posting about them, but powerless against a thesaurus and AOC

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

literally every single english person lives in mortal fear that theyre going to get murked like the end of Snatch while walking to their cars

They ought to fear getting snatched in their cars like the end of The Long Good Friday.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

Thin skinned mods get angry that their bad posts are mocked for a few pages. Instead of responding to this thread and trying to defend their position (which is the non-pansy thing to do) they instead cry to the other IKs/mods/admins because they aren't able to use their buttons in here to stop the discussion. It's pretty straight forward.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

if i were ever a mod and i said something stupid and people mocked me for it i would just step down and not moderate anymore, since im a big giant baby bitch

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Bideo James posted:

if i were ever a mod and i said something stupid and people mocked me for it i would just step down and not moderate anymore, since im a big giant baby bitch

Not true. If you were ever a mod you would lack the ability of self-introspection.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Listen, FDR had to turn away the MS St. Luis! Because if he didn’t what kind of signal would that have sent to the rest of Jews in Germany?

Why they’d be flooding out borders! Can’t have that!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Some Guy TT posted:

An injury to a liberal's ego or self-perception as the smartest most correct person in the room cannot go unanswered, and managers must be spoken to.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

hey everybody remember when marty walsh was the best labor secretary ever because he was in a union

https://mobile.twitter.com/samjmintz/status/1377714479803301888

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
to beat the dnd raid you gotta tank the initial reports until they go on cooldown and then dps before the mod enrage timer triggers

e: in case it is not blindingly obvious this is not an actual endorsement or strategy for a raid on dnd

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/danvock/status/1377764436518273024

where did this push to make delta and coca cola condemn the bill even come from

do georgians worship the ground these corporations walk on and need that extra push to understand the bill is bad or is this just an incredibly weird projection by the dem media apparatus

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

oh, ok. it's just, the president said in his press conference that they had some babies, crying all night

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol democrats view being a union member as a form of identity, and not a formalization of solidarity

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Thump! posted:

waaaaaAAAAHHHH if you call them a concentration camp you’re a toxic bully!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

do georgians worship the ground these corporations walk on and need that extra push to understand the bill is bad or is this just an incredibly weird projection by the dem media apparatus

tbh, it makes more sense than a lot of liberal moves. atlanta, at least used to be, a company time for Coke and Delta

and liberals don't think company towns are a bad thing, or that employers benefit from racism. so complaining to the boss makes perfect sense to them.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Not true. If you were ever a mod you would lack the ability of self-introspection.

gently caress, what the gently caress does moderation do to you? jesus christ. im eating a giant bag of beef jerky for breakfast.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/danvock/status/1377764436518273024

the gop worships corporations and their rights to do whatever they want and coke and delta are massive companies with tons of money so provoking them to the point where they cut contributions and/or identification with Georgia because it's embarrassing to their branding is one of the only ways to actually gently caress them up

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

on Jan 20th the werewolf that was the USA under Trump became a more gentler, kinder, hungrier, normal wolf under Biden.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I recently heard the Obama administration described as "self-compromising" meaning that when they presented legislation, it was watered down from the start as a gesture of good faith to the opposition party.

But this wasn't enough, so they compromised more and more until the bill was either dead or wholly republican.

Well, I hope Biden learned from this, and by all appearances it seems that he has.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

the gop worships corporations and their rights to do whatever they want and coke and delta are massive companies with tons of money so provoking them to the point where they cut contributions and/or identification with Georgia because it's embarrassing to their branding is one of the only ways to actually gently caress them up

the plans not working very well given that the georgia republicans have learned from perdue and loefflers mistakes and are seizing the moment to tell all the corporations to gently caress off

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Biden has been pretty good so far about negotiating just the right amount to get 50 votes and not any more than that so I have faith.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

There is no reason whatsoever to think Biden will water down any legislation for Republicans, it has not happened yet, there is no reason to think it will happen.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DoomTrainPhD posted:

lmao

it's exactly like what Chapo said about the trumpers. They're mad that despite having power, they can't make people respect them which is really what they want. So they have to lash out in increasingly bitchy ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DoomTrainPhD posted:

ok I caught up. Lmao that my unsourced quote made the mod from the unsourced quote have an absolute pissbaby meltdown of epic proportions that it’s STILL pissing them off enough to try and get unsourced quotes banned in Cspam. Holy poo poo.

ok, is this an april fools prank? I thought you wrote all those yourself