Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

I'm already looking up anti-nausea strats for shot 2

Smell alcohol swabs.

Not kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

do the early skills matter in horizon zero dawn or does everything balance out by the end

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

FizFashizzle posted:

do the early skills matter in horizon zero dawn or does everything balance out by the end

Mainline being able to nock multiple arrows, everything else is much less important.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

LeeMajors posted:

Smell alcohol swabs.

Not kidding.

Just looked it up. Wow.

That's a great tip!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Samadhi posted:

She's at the vet now! We are waiting on tests to come back but they didn't see anything off in their physical exam so fingers crossed

https://twitter.com/CoolRanchLuke_/status/1377989330376007685?s=19

Camo once again proves the best way to spot an rear end in a top hat at a hundred yards.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LeeMajors posted:

Smell alcohol swabs.

Not kidding.

Holy poo poo this works way better than I expected it to. This information should be disseminated to every citizen once they're old enough to be trusted not to drink the rubbing alcohol.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Does that work for nausea from a variety of causes?

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Assuming alcohol swabs are IPA, taking a whiff of a rubbing alcohol bottle would be similar?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
There it is

https://twitter.com/jareddiamond/status/1378057821003071488?s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

This about the new voting restrictions?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Skwirl posted:

This about the new voting restrictions?

oh yeah

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1378058755481481218

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

:lol:

falcons should just boycott the season

do it NFL you cowards

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

Whew drat. My vomitless streak remains intact but it was a near run thing, just touch and go two different times. And I'm not out of the woods yet. Also chills and such.

This came on super quick, it was like an hour and a half after shot two. I figured if it was going to happen it'd happen a few hours later than that. No arm pain at all though, so the thing I would have minded the least hasn't happened, yay.
The last vomitless streak I had lasted over nine years

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

pmchem posted:

:lol:

falcons should just boycott the season

do it NFL you cowards

Not gonna happen, but that would be loving amazing.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Even CNBC's article didn't mention it, but I wonder just how much money the state of Georgia is losing by not having the ASG there. Hundreds of millions including hotel/restaurant/entertainment revenue I'm sure, but I'd like to see a plausible estimate to mash in the face of the Republicans that supported that poo poo.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I think you’ve probably hosed up big time when the biggest old white man sport is tired of your poo poo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fuckkkk off, stop texting me this Massachusetts

Hello Kalli,

This is a message to confirm that you are still preregistered to book an appointment at one of the Commonwealth's 7 mass vaccination locations.

We don’t have an appointment available for you yet. You’ll be notified when it’s your turn to get vaccinated based on your eligibility and when an appointment is available.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

Hello Kalli,

This is a message to confirm that you are still preregistered to book an appointment at one of the Commonwealth's 7 mass vaccination locations.

We don’t have an appointment available for you yet. You’ll be notified when it’s your turn to get vaccinated based on your eligibility and when an appointment is available.

Same except email.

I went from excited to a loud groan in the span of 1/3 of a second the other day.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Freaquency posted:

I think you’ve probably hosed up big time when the biggest old white man sport is tired of your poo poo

The player's association was the biggest driver of it, and I think the old owners knew they were hosed.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So Republicans, the anti cancel culture party, are now going insane on twitter and tv canceling Major League Baseball.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Quiet Feet posted:

Same except email.

I think it's kind of a damned if you do damned if you don't thing. If they send those out they're annoying as hell, if they don't send them out you don't know if something has been lost in translation when you hear nothing for a long time.

Also how did I go my entire life without knowing that isopropyl alcohol trick? I still feel like complete rear end, but it's a much more tolerable feeling like rear end situation.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Um, did we talk about how a dude [/i]lost his finger[/i] in the middle of an MMA match last night?

Spoilered for, y'know, a hand missing a whole drat finger:

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1377798901449785347?s=20

e: oh it just auto inlines it anyway on mobile, oops

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Well this is a take.

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1378072548387270656

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ah yes. Cobb County. The seat of blackness in Georgia.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Apparently black Hispanics don't count as black.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I finished the new Adam Curtis doc and now I have prodromal schizophrenia

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I don't know if it varies by state or corporation, but Wal-Mart in MN schedules six days out and has openings automatically open sometime overnight. My advice for friends and family here was to get up at like 5AM one day and get on the Wal-Mart website.

Speaking of Wal-Mart vaccinations, Android Apocalypse, did you get the circle band-aid they put on before the shot, too? The other person I know in MN who got a Wal-Mart appointment had it, and no one else has ever heard of or seen it before.

My shot's tomorrow! We'll see what cute bandage I get!

I still feel twinges of guilt lyingstretching the truth to get the shot, but my internal justification is that Oregon & on the federal level everything about this rollout is a loving shitshow.

Gonna smoke a boneless lamb leg when I get home tonight. Then tomorrow it's going to sous vide while I'm getting my shot, and reheated via smoker again on Easter.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

<mournful tomahawk chop>

https://twitter.com/Braves/status/1378072546088738818

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Some of the most incredible mental gymnastics are people figuring out how to say "no, actually it is you who is racist" when there is a boycott like this.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The rare positive :capitalism:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

General Dog posted:

I finished the new Adam Curtis doc and now I have prodromal schizophrenia

Just watch it backwards to reverse it, duh

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

just scheduled for my vaccine next wed. at the local waterpark (lol)
the rumor is they're doing J&J which is not exactly what I want but gently caress it anything's better than nothing and probably in another six months we'll just be doubling up or something who knows

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Alabama opens vaccine eligibility to all over 16 on Monday. Good poo poo.

I got an email today, apparently my federal agency is looking for volunteers for a 1-4 month detail assisting the effort to reunite migrant children with their families. I sent my boss a "can I can I" email within two minutes. They're requesting (but not requiring) bilingual employees, which ain't me, but I'm still hopeful. I would love the chance to put my money where my mouth on my beliefs about immigration.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/AODirectorate/status/1378029767954423808
Man the Red Army really dropped the ball in the Ukraine during WWII with all the neo-nazis in Ukraine

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Gotta love posting troop movements to social media.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Maybe they'd be on better terms if they hadn't starved all those Ukranians.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Or you know, if Russia didn't just unlawfully annex Crimea like less than a decade ago.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Helluva patch on that arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I can safely say that NATO forces are not currently in Ukraine. So I question the details of this tweet.

For additional context there have been endless tweets of videos of tons of Russian military equipment moving towards the Ukrainian border for two days now but with no corroboration from any media outlet that any of these videos were taken anywhere near Ukraine or even recorded recently.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 2, 2021