Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

Marzzle posted:

so the idea is that they're just loving poo poo up now to justify stuff like the DC lockdown? did they ever say what the agenda of the thing in DC was today?

get all the cops amped up so that when the protests after the trial happen things get frosty real quick. then the right wing counter protesters pop off. gonna be wild.

i was talking to my half-cracked brother the other day about doug imhoff working for leon black and just how insane that is. hearing that on the recent trueanon was like a new tremor in breaking my brain. i wonder if kamala letting mnunchin off for the housing fraud thing was connected to that at all.

sometimes you look at the weird through lines like wexner->epstein->ohio state/jim jordan and just go why? why jim jordan?

shits wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes posted:

if you want to look at the pedophile cabal from a Marxist or historical perspective, think of how hedonistic past societies ruling classes were when they had absolute power, slaves, etc., now understand that the current ruling classes power dwarfs those ruling classes by a thousand fold

The cabal also runs the intelligence agencies and drug trafficking because with their levels of power why would they not want in on the profit

the pedophile cabal could really be called the pedophile and narcotics and intelligence cabal, but the fact that they're all pedophiles is definitely the most distinct part

PINC has a nice ring to it if you wa t some new jargon.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

gh0stpinballa posted:

I feel like there is a lot of confusion about what gladio is and now every time some cracker shoots up a place in America whether connected to feds or not it's called domestic gladio. Intelligence connections alone do not make something gladio 2.0.

yeah I feel like whatever happens with stuff like yesterday in DC isn't really as professional seeming as the gladio stuff in europe I read about. it seems like the DC attack dude yesterday was just a dumbass trying to suicide by cop

However, I doubt that there's a coordinated effort to agitate and create more anarchy around the USA than there actually is. It just may be more like police departments using CIs and stuff to try and destabilize protest movements. not like, some cold war home defense program that's gotten out of hand. the gladio dudes didn't really seem much into getting caught

Marzzle has issued a correction as of 17:06 on Apr 3, 2021

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

plz epstien thread feel free to crack my ping on this, all sorts of other weird poo poo turns out to be true

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

no matter your opinion on using domestic and gladio together i think we can all agree that sibel edmonds sucks rear end

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Marzzle posted:

yeah I feel like whatever happens with stuff like yesterday in DC isn't really as professional seeming as the gladio stuff in europe I read about. it seems like the DC attack dude yesterday was just a dumbass trying to suicide by cop

However, I doubt that there's a coordinated effort to agitate and create more anarchy around the USA than there actually is. It just may be more like police departments using CIs and stuff to try and destabilize protest movements. not like, some cold war home defense program that's gotten out of hand. the gladio dudes didn't really seem much into getting caught

my inclination is to think that a lot of the chaos isn't done "purposefully," insofar as current runners and operators of networks intend, but that it is a byproduct of other goals that comport with the state's. It's the crossover between state power and private netherworld stuff (human trafficking, narcotrafficking, slavery, organized crime). Also it is important to remember that these networks have access to god knows how much Nazi gold in Swiss banks lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

My feeling is that its kinda gladio2 or iGladio if you will. Less small borderline paramilitary cells and more "lonewolfs" turned violent from being ostrisized and broken by the internet on purpose. I'm a big idiot though so please poke holes in this.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
“Terrorist” entrapment run amok vs domestic gladio, a nice ambiguity to maintain for any strategy of tension.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBody/status/1378375501056724992?s=19

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBody/status/1375978031727140866?s=19

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBody/status/1375971509794127872?s=19

https://twitter.com/MuckRock/status/987101292177784832?s=19

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

Suplex Liberace posted:

My feeling is that its kinda gladio2 or iGladio if you will. Less small borderline paramilitary cells and more "lonewolfs" turned violent from being ostrisized and broken by the internet on purpose.

the far right (which is often a quasi-state actor because of how infiltrated these groups get) actively grooms isolated young men for radicalization anywhere they can get a platform online

nut
Jul 30, 2019

that’s the stuff

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ah gently caress

gently caress!!!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
intentional or not, it seems like a useful, tangible lesson in ideology for any wayward junior congressperson who might think a democratic administration implies there is any room for debate over imperial policy

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Bathtub Cheese posted:

the far right (which is often a quasi-state actor because of how infiltrated these groups get) actively grooms isolated young men for radicalization anywhere they can get a platform online

The Boston bombing is the clearest case of this. Identifying disaffected young men, actively pursuing them to commit an act they had no intention of committing and providing the necessary equipment, then murdering anyone who could out the op post sortie.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

idk if you can read and broadcast thoughts via radiowaves. is it possible DHS stuck this in to discredit everything else?

If you read the article it's stuff from a site called raven1.net

Marzzle has issued a correction as of 17:51 on Apr 3, 2021

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

whats that name for the propaganda method where you insert insane stuff in with real actual fact to make the true stuff confused with the insane stuff so no one believes any of it?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Marzzle posted:

whats that name for the propaganda method where you insert insane stuff in with real actual fact to make the true stuff confused with the insane stuff so no one believes any of it?

cnbc?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Limited exposure

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

schizophrenia exists separately from cia ops so not everyone hearing voices and paranoid about home breakins by mib is a sleeper asset. BUT im happy to entertain that many of the high body count ones totally are

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Real hurthling! posted:

schizophrenia exists separately from cia ops so not everyone hearing voices and paranoid about home breakins by mib is a sleeper asset. BUT im happy to entertain that many of the high body count ones totally are

I mean DHS including stuff like a helicopter that controls your mind via INVISIBLE BEAMS seems like what you'd do to get as many schizophrenic people as possible obsessing on your required-by-law disclosures

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

StratGoatCom posted:

Limited exposure

is there a name for the one where you actively try to get legitimately insane people talking about something to get normal folks to disbelieve it?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Cuppy tea?

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

Marzzle posted:

is there a name for the one where you actively try to get legitimately insane people talking about something to get normal folks to disbelieve it?

cspam?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
When two waves of the same type overlap, they add together to make a new wave. By controlling the properties of the waves (frequency, amplitude, phase) you can control the properties of the resultant combination wave. What people do is they take ultrasound (sound waves which are too high frequency to detect) and combine them to make a composite wave that exists in an audible frequency. However, this new audible frequency only exists where the two waves interfere with each other. In this way, you can can direct ultrasound into a crowd, and only (a) specific target(s) will hear sound. This is called an audial spotlight, and the technology is mature enough to be commercialized

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
someone was doing something around my neighborhood in low frequency, it kept me awake for days, made my muscles feel like they were shaking, i had the worst loving headaches and over it all was this sense of immediate terror and anger that nothing could quell, it was one of the worst loving experiences i’ve ever had and i don’t doubt you could use sound to make someone kill or commit suicide

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

nishi koichi posted:

someone was doing something around my neighborhood in low frequency, it kept me awake for days, made my muscles feel like they were shaking, i had the worst loving headaches and over it all was this sense of immediate terror and anger that nothing could quell, it was one of the worst loving experiences i’ve ever had and i don’t doubt you could use sound to make someone kill or commit suicide

you were at a staffer at the US embassy in Cuba?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

nishi koichi posted:

your bod probably produces these feelings as an ancient way to avoid earthquakes and volcanoes and stuff. animals don't like ominous low frequency sounds

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

you joke but yeah that's a way you can discredit otherwise credible information. it's the idea behind qanon, get a bunch of nutters to believe stuff sort of similar to events surrounding epstein (and the powerful people he was always associating with) so the public at large will dismiss any disturbing rumors they may hear

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

you were at a staffer at the US embassy in Cuba?

man that poo poo was.. god drat

Marzzle posted:

your bod probably produces these feelings as an ancient way to avoid earthquakes and volcanoes and stuff. animals don't like ominous low frequency sounds

for sure, infrasound is used to great effect in horror films and the like

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

nishi koichi posted:

man that poo poo was.. god drat

so the official us story is "the bad guys were hurting us (maybe not on purpose)"

the official host nation story is mostly "it was crickets and/or mass hysteria"

im going to say something controversial: both of those sound bullshit to me

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

other than the sound itself affecting you psychologically or physiologically, one of the most horrible things is not being believed when you tell somebody how it’s affecting you, that alone could drive someone to suicide or murder. it’s a very dark place to be

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
knowing the history of the US in that region, it's probably some clandestine US project to hurt some targeted Cubans and they installed it backwards or something :downs:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Marzzle posted:

That's just disinfo, isn't it? i don't know if there's a more specific name for it. It's what they've been doing for 7+ decades with the UFOlogy community to very good results

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

My feeling is that its kinda gladio2 or iGladio if you will. Less small borderline paramilitary cells and more "lonewolfs" turned violent from being ostrisized and broken by the internet on purpose. I'm a big idiot though so please poke holes in this.

I feel like you're right. the internet is a form of social control which we all willingly use to MKUltra ourselves on the daily leading to random outbursts of stochastic terrorism, murder as livestream theatre, further traumatizing and desensitizing ourselves, but I think this is a (for the Syndicate) happy byproduct of the overall system of control.

There are plots and schemes ofc but not every one of these attacks is one of them.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Marzzle posted:

Psyop? Pizzagate is a good example. the Truth of the Syndicate discredited by association w infowars poo poo.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Marzzle posted:

it's just another form of targeted mis/dis information, it's been around since the feudal ruling class pit slaves and serfs or different subjects of ethnic or national origins against each other to quell uprisings or revolutions, although the earliest prominent use of specifically 'crank' types in the us I think is the UFO/kennedy/moon landing stuff, I would not be surprised if it's built in by default to any limited hangouts they allow

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Anyone got that Jim Jones black and white comic

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
you can definitely drive someone insane, I feel like that's pretty common knowledge, the idea that intelligence agencies wouldn't try to weaponize and then capitalize on that seems naive to me, the 'regular' crazy people help provide a great cover for it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

kind of almost related, I started reading a thesis on Robert Heath at Tulane University. Publicly, he’s most infamous for his experimental and unethical use of deep brain stimulation as a therapeutic. already, you can see the same traits as Ewen Cameron, where a psychiatrist in the mid century struggles to fit in with more mainstream hard sciences but fails to incorporate the empiricism of biology, instead forcing techniques on patients with little oversight. Heath is also infamous for trying to “treat” homosexuality with electric stimulation.

what I’m most interest in is Heath’s work on taraxein, a schizogen protein that he claims circulates in the blood of schizophrenics. over two experiments, Heath claims to isolate taraxein and inject it in normal monkeys or humans causing them to show schizophrenic symptoms. when others attempted to replicate his results they were almost entirely unsuccessful and his work was eventually disregarded, despite him forever standing beside it.

then it came out that his biochemist, Matthew Cohen, had lied about the methodology reported in the paper. Cohen claimed to be sitting on the details to isolate taraxein as an insurance policy. furthermore, it turns out Cohen was not a biochemist but a con man and gangster and was killed in shootout sometime after getting kicked from the lab.

Academia doesn’t provide security and holding a finding as an insurance policy doesn’t make sense to leverage against other scientists. instead, with little proof and total whim, I wanna know who exactly Cohen was withholding secrets from, given that Heath was being funded for testing lsd and other psychoactive substances via the CIA at the time.

nut has issued a correction as of 20:35 on Apr 10, 2021