Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

That gives me russia vibes too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I just made oatmeal choc chip cookies. Not bad, but just a bit too much baking soda - my teeth ended up with that weird smooth but grippy texture. Good enough to try again with tweaks in a few days.

Also, the boyfriend is still coeliac, and the gluten free rolled oats we get here are only avaliable in "huge" - I think small flakes would work better. (To clarify, oats don't contain gluten, but in a normal bag there's often some stray wheat mixed in by accident. )

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I finally got more than two consecutive hours of sleep and I feel 1000x better holy poo poo

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Pp

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Had some overpriced not-good “German” food from a new place for dinner. Lmao at $93 plus tip for 4 beers, an appetizer plate and a split entree.

The entree that we split was “jagerschnitzel” that a tiny UN-BREADED chicken breast with some gravy over buttered egg noodles for $24.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Scheisse!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

eine Tragodie

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fine German dining

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Fine German dining

Revins posted:

Scheisse!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

not a joke about german food being bad, just a joke about germans being into shitplay

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
anyone else have dreams where you are in a crowded store and suddenly realize youre not wearing a mask. like second one this week lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

anyone else have dreams where you are in a crowded store and suddenly realize youre not wearing a mask. like second one this week lol

whoa I guess not, you killed the thread with everyone waiting for someone to say they had that dream

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I mostly have not very funny nightmares but when I was like 5 I had a dream I was pierce brosnan as james bond and I punched a fuckin t rex in the nose

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PinheadSlim posted:

I mostly have not very funny nightmares but when I was like 5 I had a dream I was pierce brosnan as james bond and I punched a fuckin t rex in the nose

I had a recurring dream as a kid where I was in the car with my family and I saw a circus train crossing a bridge. There was a lion in one car, a giraffe with it's head sticking out the top of another, and in the next one a dragon that was looking right at me. After a moment it stepped forward and pushed on the bars of it's cage and they swung open.

The rest of the dream was just us frantically driving around the city while the dragon chased us.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PinheadSlim posted:

that dream would have been a lot better like 8 years later

you coulda hosed that t-rex

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

drinking some beers (hazy little thing ipa) and blasting some Hum. I gotta go see these guys play sometime or my life will feel incomplete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnngnh3KnKQ

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Seems like a good way to get a spine injury

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Whats the long weekend plan 1kPT?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

don't have much going on until I start working again soon but some things I intend to do in the next day or two include: making a loaf of banana bread and a big batch of potato salad to use up some bananas and taters, go for a run because its been awhile and I've just been sitting around the past few days, buy some weed, and finish the surge 2

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Make banana salad and potato bread instead

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

:hmmyes:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Potato flour can be good in cakes, so for all I know you could make ok potato bread, too.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
:sexarse:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Is she not concerned that her tail will get burned?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Me and the wife are playing the first round of golf for the year in about an hour.
P stoked

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MakaVillian posted:

Is she not concerned that her tail will get burned?

Quick google says basically any form of reptile can't get sunburned, as scaly skin blocks UV rays. So the tail should be safe.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Me and the wife are playing the first round of golf for the year in about an hour.
P stoked

I'm glad you share such dull hobby

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We can't all thrill to the delights of 'sitting in front of the computer all weekend, alone' with your skill, rat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'll have you know I slogged around some very nice hills today

(To justify playing Divinity all day tomorrow)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Quick google says basically any form of reptile can't get sunburned, as scaly skin blocks UV rays. So the tail should be safe.

if it's a hot summer day she's dead

https://www.snakesox.com/blog/2019/4/30/when-is-snake-season-a-complete-guide-to-predicting-snake-sightings
Temperatures above 90 degrees Farenheit will cause an snake to overheat and could result in a fever that it can't control. Exposure to temperatures above 95 degrees Farenheit can kill a snake in minutes.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

I'll have you know I slogged around some very nice hills today

(To justify playing Divinity all day tomorrow)

can't trick me that's clearly some PS5 game screenshot

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Phone camera zoom sucks but there's an awesome castle on that big hill too

E; here's it better

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tip posted:

if it's a hot summer day she's dead

https://www.snakesox.com/blog/2019/4/30/when-is-snake-season-a-complete-guide-to-predicting-snake-sightings
Temperatures above 90 degrees Farenheit will cause an snake to overheat and could result in a fever that it can't control. Exposure to temperatures above 95 degrees Farenheit can kill a snake in minutes.

It's above 90 degrees for about 6 months out of the year in parts of the world where snakes live, I wonder how they do it. A bunch of those days are above 90 degrees in the shade too

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

can't trick me that's clearly some PS5 game screenshot

Cyberpunk 1077

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

It's above 90 degrees for about 6 months out of the year in parts of the world where snakes live, I wonder how they do it. A bunch of those days are above 90 degrees in the shade too

They spin their tails in their faces like a fan

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PinheadSlim posted:

they only come out at night when it's too hot during the day

if you follow the link above the quote there's a lot more information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

they only come out at night when it's too hot during the day

if you follow the link above the quote there's a lot more information

It's a very informative article.