Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
SC is going to remember the last minute of that game :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Benne posted:

UConn has lost four straight Final Fours and we're about to have a fourth different champion in that same span, yet people will still complain about them killing the sport with their unfair dominance.

The sport is fine but they've been to 13 straight final fours! The last time they weren't in at least the sweet sixteen was 1993. That is still insanely dominant even if they aren't winning literally every year anymore

MourningView fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 3, 2021

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Go Houston

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

That introduction at the national semifinal would be dismissed as a pipe dream at UH ten years ago

Crazy poo poo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean if you just let them rebound until they finally hit a shot Houston is going to be hard to beat.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

what the hell is going on with mayer's hair?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Baylor looks really sharp so far.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Katana_Warrior posted:

what the hell is going on with mayer's hair?

mullets are back now for some reason

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Baylor looks like a professional basketball team

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Houston's getting smoked :ohdear:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

dirty shrimp money posted:

They should consider having some other player score points from what I can tell.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Back to the WAC with ye

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Could be a good national championship game at least

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Welp this is going about as expected

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:lol: that travel call was correct but seems exceptionally cruel at the moment.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean we need a mercy rule here. Running clock or something.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
so this is fun

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

dirty shrimp money posted:

Gonna be remembered as having gotten to the final four by beating no one

just kidding, they won't be remembered

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I mean the worst loss in the semifinal's still in play

Hopefully this run leads to better recruiting because Houston's recruiting needs are obvious

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

After all the cheap charges being given in this tournament I can’t believe that one wasn’t called

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is the most points Houston has given up all season and there's still 6 minutes left

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/kendallkaut/status/1378486079674802177

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
We talk about the joy of victory and the agony of defeat but what do you call the emotion of the deep benchman who is smiling because he got to make a basket in the final four game.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rick posted:

We talk about the joy of victory and the agony of defeat but what do you call the emotion of the deep benchman who is smiling because he got to make a basket in the final four game.

When you show the tape to your grandkids, you don't let them see the final score

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Why is someone not named Adam Lambert singing Queen?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I see Miley Cyrus is doing a Sex-era Madonna cosplay now, interesting choice tbh

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
WE WILl we will rock you

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why do you book Miley to do cover songs?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why do you book Miley to do cover songs?

cocacola gave you a poo poo load of cash?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

cocacola gave you a poo poo load of cash?

Yeah but I mean have her sing her own songs. She has hits. She’s good.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I thought this was gonna be a whole Queen thing but then they went a few weird directions with it. I don't mind Miley Cyrus doing karaoke but seems like they're really missing any kind of theme here.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This has strong "karaoke bar at 1:30 AM on a Tuesday" energy, right down to the two lonely people up front aimlessly dancing

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Holy loving poo poo is this ever going to end. Get this loving monkey faced moron off my tv. loving shut the gently caress up miley

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've gone from hating this to tolerating to hating it again over the 30 minutes it has been on.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Well, that happened.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Now 30 minutes of the Jonas Brothers!

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I'll never not think of Bob Ducca when I hear that song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pJLA0l_J8&t=17s

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oh my God just start the loving game already we all know Gonzaga is rolling

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah but I mean have her sing her own songs. She has hits. She’s good.

i don't think she can sing like half of them anymore because she wrecked her throat smoking four packs a day so she pivoted to this

I have seen people who like it and have no idea why there is an old lady doing this same thing roughly as well in every karaoke bar I have ever been to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MourningView posted:

I have seen people who like it and have no idea why there is an old lady doing this same thing roughly as well in every karaoke bar I have ever been to

Well you haven't been to one of those recently (probably), so she's filling a void :v: