Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

smarxist posted:

from what i understand eagles are real poo poo tier birds
a fitting mascot for the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PathAsc posted:

Eagles are scavengers fam

What they grab fish and monkeys and stuff

e oh yeah isn't the bald eagle basically a big vulture, whatever I'm talking haasts eagles then

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It still doesn't make any loving sense

"The president made that remark hoping to bring the country together in a discussion about ranking eagles and birds at large'

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

a fitting mascot for the US

Ben franklin wanted the turkey, I'm remembering this all now from like the fifth grade

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
LOL

Inspector Hound posted:

Wouldn't an eagle, being a large apex predator, theoretically be better and more efficient at doing segregation than a much smaller scavenger like a crow, however intelligent

e like he should have said "it's gonna make Jim Crow look like Jim Parakeet" or something

Mushbrained grandpa says some gibberish that doesn’t make sense.

In a stunning twist, he also has his finger on the “Nuke ‘em All!” button.

:d2a:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

lmfao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i hope he presses the button

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Inspector Hound posted:

What they grab fish and monkeys and stuff

e oh yeah isn't the bald eagle basically a big vulture, whatever I'm talking haasts eagles then

Yeah, my bad too, I was generalizing way too much but bald eagles are super good about being vultures. Around here they thrive on pools of overflow around other bodies of water drying up and then eating all the dead poo poo lol.

Now, if they caused that mass death and stuff before picking the carcasses clean then they'd really be the best animal for the good ol unidos estatos

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Seeing people being mean about birds itt and shaking my drat head, it's not eagles fault they got used as a symbol by trash empire USA

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
shithawks, Randy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I am a big fan of the Barred Owl

I am not a big fan of joe biden

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love the birds though, they're cool and necessary

Unlike our government

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Its funny that an empty brained dementia riddled peesident is still better than malevolent conservative freak Obama. The standards are so low in tge Democratic party.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It’s such a well composed shot that I figured it was a photoshop of an album cover or something. Oh well.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Reminiscent of Diver Down

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Real Mean Queen posted:

It’s such a well composed shot that I figured it was a photoshop of an album cover or something. Oh well.

flag for dementia

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

last frame of a horror movie where it teases the killer isn't actually dead

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Shageletic posted:

Its funny that an empty brained dementia riddled peesident is still better than malevolent conservative freak Obama. The standards are so low in tge Democratic party.

I think it's less of that and more that they have to do more radical stuff this time around because things are so much worse

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Like theres a lot of talk of giving some sort of student debt relief because it turns out if you put an entire generation into debt servitude, they can't buy houses and won't have children

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

Like theres a lot of talk of giving some sort of student debt relief because it turns out if you put an entire generation into debt servitude, they can't buy houses and won't have children

that explains me!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

I think it's less of that and more that they have to do more radical stuff this time around because things are so much worse

They are worse directly because of Obama's actions and lack thereof, lmfao, and there are literally no plans even being considered to try to fix ANY of it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tubgoat posted:

They are worse directly because of Obama's actions and lack thereof, lmfao, and there are literally no plans even being considered to try to fix ANY of it.

A lot of the infrastructure problems in the US should have been dealt with by W or Obama. Instead we maybe get to put bandaids on all of it two decades after it was indeed of repair.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

some one post the quote from the Biden White House staff about how it’s low key racist to want to fix infrastructure

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

20 Blunts posted:

I am a big fan of the Barred Owl

I am not a big fan of joe biden

I always confuse the barred owl and the barn own. Which one says who cooks for you?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

some one post the quote from the Biden White House staff about how it’s low key racist to want to fix infrastructure

turns out that was kind of a misrepresentation. the initial proposal included money for social care and infrastructure. some people wanted to reduce care and increase infrastructure spending? and opponents argued showing favor to infrastructure showed a bias toward an older conception of which work is valuable work.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BgRdMchne posted:

I always confuse the barred owl and the barn own. Which one says who cooks for you?

barred

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQaDQjhXrKQ

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Wouldn't an eagle, being a large apex predator, theoretically be better and more efficient at doing segregation than a much smaller scavenger like a crow, however intelligent

e like he should have said "it's gonna make Jim Crow look like Jim Parakeet" or something

its because "eagle" = "America"

and America is good

therefore Jim Eagle is good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people think obama was calling a republican bluff when he engineered the Grand Bargain lol

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Because bars serve food.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:yeshaha:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003