Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Sir Tonk posted:

what if you arent the one paying for it?

sounds like you'll need to ingratiate yourself to someone so desperate to do cocaine with someone else they'll give it away for free, an equally troublesome downside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

meanolmrcloud posted:

I’m a bit apprehensive about recommending Benadryl tripping to the bored druggie. it’s not at all pleasant, but it is one of the post powerful hallucinogenic experiences I’ve ever had. oh poo poo, did that pile of clothes just moves (pile of clothes turns into a typhoon) oh poo poo is a human form coming from that typhoon (human figure walks across the room) oh poo poo I wish I had a cigarette (cigarette appears between fingers). repeat until you pass out, or are arrested.

Years ago, I had a alternative ed junior high student that flipped out on me while I was teaching. He had apparently taken a bunch of Benadryl and it was interacting with his prescription medication.

He got upset when I told him not to call girls “chicks”. He yelled “you can’t change me motherfucker” and then threw a chair at me before he ran out of the school. He then proceeded to run around the parking lot diving under cars and running from the police who eventually showed up. They finally caught him but could not get more than a block away because he began trying to kick out the car window.

He is now in his 20s with multiple kids he has nothing to do with and he is constantly in the paper for domestic violence arrests.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I’m like Dr Livingston coming back from an expedition here. Behold, the horniest place on the internet, the comments section of an AT&T commercial. Just pages of pages of dudes being thirsty with their real name and picture on display

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Had legit sichuan food for the first time yesterday and posting my guts out today is absolutely worth it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

Had legit sichuan food for the first time yesterday and posting my guts out today is absolutely worth it

like having a grenade go off in your stomach like after you eating 25 buffalo wings in one sitting...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Marzzle posted:

also the recipe is mostly in itallian how do I make-a da dish??

well Italian is pretty easy, but also it's kind-of obvious what he's doing. (Mushrooms are "funghi", that is, "funguses")

You have to find "paccheri" ("packages") pasta first, that might be the hardest step. But then it's just leek, sausage-seasoned pork, and mushrooms, and a bechamel sauce.

If you can't find paccheri just get "rotini" or "penne" and make some sauce and get cheese and meat if you want and mush it together in a bowl and bake it. That's also authentically Italian.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I saw you on the street the other day
I smiled and said "Hey Tim- you look good."
And you said, "Stop posting pictures of my dick on the internet!
You crazy person! I will sue you for invasion of privacy, you loving insane bitch!"

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

C-SPAM: posting my guts out today is absolutely worth it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

emfive posted:

well Italian is pretty easy, but also it's kind-of obvious what he's doing. (Mushrooms are "funghi", that is, "funguses")

You have to find "paccheri" ("packages") pasta first, that might be the hardest step. But then it's just leek, sausage-seasoned pork, and mushrooms, and a bechamel sauce.

If you can't find paccheri just get "rotini" or "penne" and make some sauce and get cheese and meat if you want and mush it together in a bowl and bake it. That's also authentically Italian.

ah cool the bechamel part is probably the bit throwing me through a loop. I need to get better at making bechamel anyway so could be good practice to make

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

the western tract is not powerful enough for fermented broad beans without training

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

I’m like Dr Livingston coming back from an expedition here. Behold, the horniest place on the internet, the comments section of an AT&T commercial. Just pages of pages of dudes being thirsty with their real name and picture on display

She even had to go on twitter to explain why she was sitting behind a big tall desk in the new commercials.

Basically, "I direct all these so it's my decision, and because you people are all disgusting."

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Huxley posted:

She even had to go on twitter to explain why she was sitting behind a big tall desk in the new commercials.

Basically, "I direct all these so it's my decision, and because you people are all disgusting."

And the guy response is something like, "oh yea baby I'll be disgusting all over you!"

Also, I didn't know she directed them. That's awesome 😎

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

samantonio posted:

And the guy response is something like, "oh yea baby I'll be disgusting all over you!"

Also, I didn't know she directed them. That's awesome 😎

I've never seen these commercials who is the director acting in their own commercial?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Marzzle posted:

I've never seen these commercials who is the director acting in their own commercial?

an attractive random lady. Like that's all it is she's not some super famous person or in some super sexy context, she's just a pretty lady who's selling phone plans and boomers are ROCK HARD and need her to know.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i can't believe biden made jojo part 6 anime real

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

sexpig by night posted:

an attractive random lady. Like that's all it is she's not some super famous person or in some super sexy context, she's just a pretty lady who's selling phone plans and boomers are ROCK HARD and need her to know.

it's more crazy a commercial actor gets to direct commercials and wants to continue to be a commercial actor but maybe she thinks she'll get better roles or something and really really wants to hit the acting big league

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
honestly, the best drug to take is the love and worship of our Lord and Savior Jesus John Christrump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive been talking to some relatives lately and it turns out we all have one relation who just keeps asking us questions about our respective professions and all of us have told them some variation of "dude, i told you how it works. ask all you want, that's how it works"

but he keeps asking us questions like we're characters in an old school RPG and if he uses the right keywords we'll give him the real information for whatever dumb quest he's on

it reminds me of when howard stern got mocked relentlessly on his own show because he bragged about how his neighbor was the local weatherman, and after watching his forecast for a potential hurricane he called him up and asked him what was going on as if the weatherman was holding back privileged info for the rich about the real weather

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol quest 64 was so bad

I remember my brother calling me into his room to see the finale when he beat the boss and we were cracking up, just such poor presentation at every step

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mike Huckabee do the eye thing and a heavy accent

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Huxley posted:

lol we are just the worst

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1378587873574813696

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

This seems alot more racist than normal

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

......what's cursed about this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lol huckle gently caress's ratio on that tweet is impressive

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thinking about writing lyrics for my Kid Trump cover band and their hit song, Bing wit da Bong

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tenderjerk posted:

no no it's not racist he's criticizing the Chinese GOVERNMENT, not implying every person with Chinese heritage is part of some evil anti-American hivemind. That's why he said 'immigrating to China' and not something transphobic and racist like 'identify as'!

What's that? Re-read the tweet? gently caress no.

Apr 7, 2003

This is for the questions that don’t have any answers. *pause*. I’ve seen the questions, folks, and they’re bad. They’re very bad questions from very bad people, and everyone is saying that no one has any answers for those questions. There are no answers, people, and they say there are even less answers every day. Everyone is saying it.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

the subtle transition from conservative to fash

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

......what's cursed about this

it's a really normal silly instragram spin on baked ziti, I assume this is some weird 'italians getting mad at food' thing where she's DISRESPECTIN THE SAUCE or whatever but yea that's just normal if too much work just to make a fun presentation shape.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
happy george romero’s day of the dead

Apr 7, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

happy george romero’s day of the dead

George Romero was from Pittsburgh.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

gross

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

I’ve been trying to figure out this phenomenon, I think it’s because yes she is attractive but not like in a supermodel way. Like someone you would possibly meet in person or milf next door thing and it’s driving soon to be divorced dads wild.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Koirhor posted:

I’ve been trying to figure out this phenomenon, I think it’s because yes she is attractive but not like in a supermodel way. Like someone you would possibly meet in person or milf next door thing and it’s driving soon to be divorced dads wild.

yea there's gotta be some extra gross layer of 'HNGH SHE LOOKS LIKE MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND IN COLLEGE' or whatever because yea she's just a regular nice looking lady but for some reason it's just breaking old dudes' brains.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

it's a really normal silly instragram spin on baked ziti, I assume this is some weird 'italians getting mad at food' thing where she's DISRESPECTIN THE SAUCE or whatever but yea that's just normal if too much work just to make a fun presentation shape.

chill out, puto. it's just a funny video

Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

chill out, puto. it's just a funny video

nice meltdown

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

pittsburg kansas or pittsburg california?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIAERBUYebE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Koirhor posted:

Maybe it’s cause she first started getting noticed right around quarantine so all those creepy divorced dads were home with nothing to do except crank it to the girl on the cell phone commercial

I remember first seeing one of those ads around then and thinking “oh she’s cute” and the was the last time I actively thought about the At&T lady until I found out she was getting harassed by the internet creep collective