Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I have no idea where you got that from because the suggestion was that the Australian policy was if anything a possible inspiration for American policy, complete with being bipartisan, awful, and completely unnecessary and accomplishing literally none of its stated goals

Lmao if you think that nuance was inherent in your post you're loving ridiculous and not representative of the context you posted it so get out your own rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Seven Force posted:

Skip Passover

Andrew Cuomo gonna take my first born to a retirement home.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Lmao if you think that nuance was inherent in your post you're loving ridiculous and not representative of the context you posted it so get out your own rear end

...ok?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

get out your own rear end. Huh.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Oi, m8!! A dingo stole my sane and humane immigration policies!! Throw another refugee on the barbie!! Oi m8 nothin like some cold beeah and some crimes against humanity with some mahmoit!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

get out your own rear end. Huh.

Sure, sometimes it's not just the head stuck way up there or something

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i have an idea lets build a canal along the us mexico border, and then have a drunk sailor lodge a big boat in it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sure, sometimes it's not just the head stuck way up there or something

Lmao if you think that nuance was inherent in your post you're loving ridiculous and not representative of the context you posted it

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Lmao if you think that nuance was inherent in your post you're loving ridiculous and not representative of the context you posted it

Swish

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Swish as in a perfectly executed shot, nothing but net.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Please, gamer, be at peace, You are a gamer, you are valid. I heartily endorse your preferred product and/or service.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Just drunks stumbling in and pissing in the floor on a good Sunday morning.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

It was before this.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

I hosed him before that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

It was before this.

yeah the fact that they got together immediately after his brother bit it means that this was definitely happening for a while

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
there's like 3 threads I could post this in

https://twitter.com/adamzyglis/status/1378346540507484160

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

what incisive commentary

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
That's in extremely bad taste lmao

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Someone's going to change it to a donkey and instead of vote it will say "I can breath slightly better"

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
For a second I thought the "Vote!" was supposed to be ironic. But no.

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo
:aochloe:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Seyser Koze posted:

For a second I thought the "Vote!" was supposed to be ironic. But no.

it's so loving sick, Floyd was murdered in a bright blue state by a cop a PROSPECTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT excused

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Amy is going to queen Chauvin to death in his jail cell for ruining her shot at being Vice-president

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/DevinCow/status/1378562777061670912?s=19

Imagine unironically loving SNL takedowns of Republicans

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Scientists in a lab figuring out how many offensive takes they can fit into one image made this

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

that cartoonist should hook up with the goon political cartoonist who used to draw detailed scenes of a gop elephant doing domestic abuse to illustrate whatever point he was making

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo
add a donkey cop saying "Vote" while pointing a gun and remove the ballot box/georgia stuff.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

A donkey cop shooting 'vote' bullets into a 13 year old labeld 'Donald Trump" with the caption "He was no angel."

Or maybe "democracy involved shooting."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Donkey cop watching the elephant cop kneeling on the neck. After vote the donkey cop switches spots

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Weembles posted:

A donkey cop shooting 'vote' bullets into a 13 year old labeld 'Donald Trump" with the caption "He was no angel."

Or maybe "democracy involved shooting."

sold

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Donkey cop watching the elephant cop kneeling on the neck. After vote the donkey cop switches spots

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Excelzior posted:

Amy is going to queen Chauvin to death in his jail cell for ruining her shot at being Vice-president

No one will ask any questions regarding the stapler-shaped contusions around his "hanged" body

Rectal Death Deft
Jan 10, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo
donkey cop also kneeling on a neck while both cops do the predator ripped handshake and an onlooker scolds the fourth wall for criticizing the donkey because it weighs less than the republican

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

journalists are the cattiest, cliqueiest people on the planet for some reason

Because mentally they're still high schoolers. Remember how Maddow would refer to that big DC Press party the White House would throw as "Nerd Prom" says it all really

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Lol, the QCS twitter embed thread is accusing CSPAM of considering project veritas to be a valid source and since everyone who posts in QCS is a snitch busybody they're just rolling with it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Thoguh posted:

Lol, the QCS twitter embed thread is accusing CSPAM of considering project veritas to be a valid source and since everyone who posts in QCS is a snitch busybody they're just rolling with it.

lol that person thinks that using the term "concentration camp" is antisemitic unless you're referring to the holocaust

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that person thinks that using the term "concentration camp" is antisemitic unless you're referring to the holocaust

they also post in cspam and i was threatened by crusty nutsack for being unwelcoming to them lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The vote poo poo over Derek Chauvin killing George Floyd was so dumb to since it was already run by Democrats and even had a dem presidential candidate previously let Chauvin off for killing someone before lol.