Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Zeriel posted:

He is risen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Qurnah posted:

behold the splendor of my toilet corn!

nice toilet corn

i grow mine in a big bed with my peas

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1101911003917365248?s=20

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Kind of reminds me of the stories I heard about oil fields where they intentionally set the reservoir on fire. You could tell where the fire front was by well heads rising out of the ground (and pumps getting severely damaged by fire).

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Dustcat posted:

nice toilet corn

i grow mine in a big bed with my peas

that's where they're gonna end up in june, if i don't pregrow them indoor first they would never make it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

also my wife had put the weed patrol on duty in the mulched part of the garden

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
i've already planted my early summer potatoes and carrots though

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dis mfer ownin chickens

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

nice chickens farmer loser lol

K9
May 6, 2007

a truml in every port

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
im going to go to wendy's where they kill pets like yours lmao

K9
May 6, 2007

Reality Protester posted:

im going to go to wendy's where they kill pets like yours lmao

disrespecting chickens is disrespecting yourself imo

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Business Gorillas posted:

Imagining seeing an actual little mermaid story but mermaid language is entirely hosed up sign language and facial expressions since you can't talk underwater, so the love interest never happens due to barriers in communication

the moral of the story is that barriers in communication don’t matter when you got a pair of gams and a pair of seashells like that. tale as old as time.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Qurnah posted:

i've already planted my early summer potatoes and carrots though

potatoes would be nice to grow but we just don't have that much dirt

i'm trying some carrots this year, we'll see

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Reality Protester posted:

dis mfer ownin chickens

in fact we just got four more this friday!

they're gonna hang out in the garage for a while before joining the old ladies though

K9
May 6, 2007

PyPy posted:

the moral of the story is that barriers in communication don’t matter when you got a pair of gams and a pair of seashells like that. tale as old as time.

mermaids dont got no gams ya schmuck

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

K9 posted:

the kinda that are ladies below and fish up top

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Dustcat posted:

lol remember when some idiots thought this guy would make a good president

the Best President. my Favorite President

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’m watching the passion of the Christ and this is some gnarly action

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

K9 posted:

but she traded her voice for some. watch the movie!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
these Jewish men look very sinister.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

PyPy posted:

these Jewish men look very sinister.

lol mel gibson

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

based hunto

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I love this product because it was invented for straight edge people that still want to be seen holding a pint can at shows or events

Their demographic is people so self-conscious about their abstinence that they've made it into their persona but are also so self-conscious about their adopted persona that they feel a need to camouflage it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

was this posted earlier because if not you people are all failures
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1378690464187088898

happy east er to you too, sir

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

*gets huge black X's tattooed on the backs on my hands so people know I'm straight edge*

*also gets big R's tattooed on the sides of the X's so maybe people will think they're just railroad crossing signs*

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
still loling at the fact that timrp used his official capacity as president of the united states to hold a press conference to cry about the secret, massive ballot dumps the dems made overnight to steal the election from him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dustcat posted:

also my wife had put the weed patrol on duty in the mulched part of the garden

I like your siding

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/oliviakatbi/status/1378445684559515651

:hai:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

I love this product because it was invented for straight edge people that still want to be seen holding a pint can at shows or events

Their demographic is people so self-conscious about their abstinence that they've made it into their persona but are also so self-conscious about their adopted persona that they feel a need to camouflage it

it loving owns how our neurosis in the modern world involves twisting ourselves into fuckibg knots it’s kind of like how we all hate trunp on some level but by virtue or lol and playing mental twister we come back around to loving the capital r word

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

DoombatINC posted:

I dunno, I think anything that makes it easier for people that want/need to be on the wagon to stay that way is a good thing.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/MattOswaltVA/status/1378746749871792131

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

emfive posted:

Adam Savage did the closing keynote at Strange Loop a few years ago and he was really cool and funny, and as god is my witness I don't think there's a more organized workshop on earth than his.

He started off doing models for movies and stuff and I think he did that triangular imperial destroyer thing for Star Wars

He does a lot of stuff on YouTube these days of building models and showing how to create special effects etc

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Zisky posted:

I dunno, I think anything that makes it easier for people that want/need to be on the wagon to stay that way is a good thing.

Water already exists and has been available at most places for a while now

It's marketing preying on a very specific type of insecurity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DoombatINC posted:

yeah its really incredible