Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Smythe posted:

you dumb bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

comedyblissoption posted:

lol saying the quiet part out loud she's so bad at this
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1379603832888381443

In the future Fury Road water wars, I’ll have a skull — with a hammer & sickle carved in its forehead — mounted on my truck next to the machine guns and grenade launchers (the latter two both controlled by my iPhone).

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BrandyFromTX/status/1379688075643785217

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1379452782827212804?s=20

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

lol saying the quiet part out loud she's so bad at this
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1379603832888381443

these loving psychos are really going all in on their end of history poo poo huh

whoops too late to fix anything oh well the water wars won’t be my problem lol

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

she always sounds like she’s on the verge of doing that weird loving laugh

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i mean ... she's not wrong

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

love to talk about water as a commodity in the national interest for which wars will soon be fought

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Uh please do not post such ridiculous disparaging remarks about our future water wars. Rest assured democrats are working hard so that every American water supply is toxic from crumbling infrastructure and deregulation way before then.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the watercrats

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
now i'm imagining that speech about not becoming addicted to water from fury road except with kamalas weird fake laugh overlaid on top of it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i couldnt even get 3 seconds into that video

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

also the only way that woman is going to be president is through dead man's shoes if that's her mode of communication

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also funny that harris let slip that oh all those other wars are totally just about oil

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Cry Brita and let slip the dogs of war

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
how coincidental that dems are signalling they will fight wars over something that opened on the stock market 6 months ago

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Chuka Umana posted:

also wouldn't it be easier to build and research desalination technologies instead of going to war?

god just forum ban this dnd dipshit already

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lansdowne posted:

look, fat, I listened to the scientists, and they said that if we're gonna keep out all those illegals and their jazz cigarettes we gotta put a moat of alligators all across the 30th parallel, and I'm the only white boy you know who's gonna secure enough water to do it.

Voting third party like a pansy in a two-party system, you certainly deserved that. No one respects third-party voters, might even be a sign of an inflated sense of self-importance. Do not engage.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

chuka is under calibanibal's protection

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

chuka is calibanibal

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Remember when The Hard Times of all things made an article about third party voters and then proceeded to perfectly describe a liberal

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Pobrecito posted:

https://twitter.com/jaywillis/status/1379630116670566404

this thread really gets into it

every lib thinks the west wing is real life

also he needs to step down in the next year and a half, not just this term. there is 100% no way the Dems will hold the majority

https://twitter.com/KathyBe67733804/status/1379646984957652995?s=19

BREYER! *CLICK*

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
It's very simple tbh
America = bad, actually the worst
China, Syria, Russia, Venezuela, Iran = anti-US = Good
The Grayzone is pretty obviously a channel for Russian, Chinese etc propaganda. They may not take money directly from those governments but they pretty obviously coordinate with them.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

passive investmetns exist becuase you loving assholes didn't get money from pension plans so you got rid of them you loving gently caress shits

I'm guessing the problem is that with all the remaining poor people pension money going into index funds there're not enough uninformed bad investments for big financial actors to profit from, and this is obviously bad as a zero sum poker game stock market is the foundation of a healthy economy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

also wouldn't it be easier to build and research desalination technologies instead of going to war?

You should tell Kamala that and I'm sure she'll get right on it

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1379421431281369089

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wow owned

People blocking accounts that have never attempted to interact with them due to wrongthink is one of the weirder parts of Twitter, but it's somehow weirder when they feel the need to announce it

"This made me mad and now you will never know the pleasure of my conversation" ok I don't know you

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

The liberals will always betray you

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lewks

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Talking about Crimea.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bootleg Trunks posted:

god just forum ban this dnd dipshit already

oh lol it's this dipshit

Chuka Umana posted:

I'm so glad LGBT people, the poor and people of color have to suffer for you white boy violence fantasy.

gently caress off back to DSA, there's probably more women for you to sexually harass.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Fame Douglas posted:

Voting third party like a pansy in a two-party system, you certainly deserved that. No one respects third-party voters, might even be a sign of an inflated sense of self-importance. Do not engage.

who did you vote for?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/pbroc19/status/1379439109094039552?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1379769986311458818

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wow money got spent on... something, and we have an actually useful policy with a question mark next to it

That's what taking over the world feels like I guess

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol democrats are hosed in the midterms because their entire electoral strategy is appealing to suburban college educated voters. they haven't done poo poo for them but republicans are going to promise them another tax cut which they will actually vote for. shaming people into voting for you doesn't work if you're in the majority.

"but but but some people on cspam said trump was going to win that means there dumb and democrats will win :qq:"

biden sitting at 52% approval isn't gonig to be enough to keep their majority lol

Bush gained seats in 2002 but he was also popular because of uhh I forget what happened but that's like the only time the party in power didn't lose seats

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Biden would have eaten so much poo poo without COVID lol

A quarter million Americans died on Trump's watch and Biden limped to a win a week later

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

"Clean cars/China" plan? are they bundling the China war up with an electric car program to make it greener?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

also the only way that woman is going to be president is through dead man's shoes if that's her mode of communication

Kamala has negative charisma somehow. like a vortex of likeability.

a succ whirlwind of fake laughter