Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

esto es malo posted:

posted this somewhere today and i just wanted everyone else to know it exists again lol

It's beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Who is R34 again? I pay no attention to dumb toilet space politics and just succ roccs

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
They were the 4chan nazis living in syndicate.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
We poo poo on them big time and made them quit the game

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

oh yeah then gently caress those guys. *grabs pitchfork*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
We must've folded them pretty easily; I barely remember who they were.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i intended to make a big storytime post here but never got around to it!

R34 was the 4chan corp - they reformed from [4CH] when that corp's CEO went AWOL. they weren't big, maybe ~20 active players (not counting honk spies). but they lived nearby and they were actual nazis so i made it my project to ruin their gameplay (along with a bunch of honk who jumped at the chance to make some actual nazis lose their poo poo). it took about a month - we burned all their bases almost daily for a couple weeks straight, then started doing the same to all of their allies until they finally got booted/set red by all of their former friends. around that point they also lost most of their big ships in various bungled move operations in Syndicate or failed offenses in our space. their military lead/FC angrily quit the game due to stress about halfway through phase 2. right after their CEO told everyone to move out of null, one of their directors left the corp and hangarstole on the way out which sealed the deal. nearly all of their members have not logged in months, including all of their leadership

oh yeah around the middle of the project, they hired mercs to do 10 billion in damage to us. the mercs showed up, killed a single VNI of ours, and then we blew up 2b of the mercs' ships and they never came back. there were a lot of good little stories in the whole thing...maybe i actually will write it all up one day

it helped that we had spies in their alliance the entire time. salt leaks here, nazi leaks here, reddit thread here

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.
Edit: I'm an idiot.

Ffycchi fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 28, 2021

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Ffycchi posted:

:same:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Ffycchi posted:

Perfect, you're in.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Ffycchi posted:

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Holy gently caress

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:piss:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

:five:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Wanna hang that in my wall holy poo poo

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

like gazing into the maelstrom

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

esto es malo posted:

like gazing into the maelstrom

Isn't it beautiful?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The biggest question remains unanswered. Just who is Sonova Beach?

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i woke up this morning in a daze, evidently two weeks have passed since i last remember anything, someone has been posted all kinds of weird crap on my accounts and i am getting so many messages on discord. some twitch streamer wants me to go on a ttalk show about echoes but i don't want to get in trouble so i am ignoring her messages.i hope i have not caused any major issues for HONK

i figure the best thing to do is just try to go back to normal. so i went salt mining with my friends

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Toilet Eve: Ok, HONK. Then What?

WillPac
Aug 4, 2009

Rags to Riches

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Toilet Eve: Ok, HONK. Then What?

honk again :c00l:

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

I made the cut. One correction: I am usually wide awake when shooting blues and purples.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

The text wrapping around the side gets me every time. I am going to kill Admiral Danius.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Kim Jaym Il posted:

The text wrapping around the side gets me every time. I am going to kill Admiral Danius.

Get in line, bub.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
We got our own custom medal. The game has been won!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
congrats to everyone for their sharp eyes and helpful, unselfish spirit

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

HONK contributes and has contributed to the normal functioning of New Eden

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Im glad all my helpful unselfishness is finally paying off.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

good job everybody, im so proud of us all

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddamn that took forever lol

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
I'm honestly surprised the icon isn't Trit.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

I'm honestly surprised we got it at all

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

PathAsc posted:

Goddamn that took forever lol

Now netease can get back to developing what's important, game features SP micro-transactions.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

trunkh posted:

Now netease can get back to developing what's important, game features SP micro-transactions.

I doubt they ever stopped, especially after looking at the event going on currently lol

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
H0NK - helping keep New Eden regular

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
All the medal activity reminded me that I recorded more volunteer singers on Flock of Honks a while back (we're at like a dozen people singing... 15 parts?)

If you managed to read this whole thread and haven't heard it yet, please enjoy this opportunity to put it in your earholes for the first time. If you remember the migration video, take a listen again and enjoy the SUBTLE DIFFERENCES.

https://soundcloud.com/eddie-van-honkin/flock-of-honks

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
That song is still a banger.

Now someone post 'Honk in Local' so they are on the same page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

The pubbie tears this medal has evoked are of amazing quality, I'm particularly thankful that Netease put such a vague description .

Now back to using my sharp eyes and helpful, unselfish spirit to contribute to the normal functioning of New Eden.