Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
The plastic start is real and my friend and economically priced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
my uncle that works for Minecraft told me so

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012
Here you go, ya filthy animals!

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Very nice!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Major Spag posted:

Here you go, ya filthy animals!

I posted this elsewhere, but I have strong feelings towards the second dude from the left. Strong pre-heresy energy

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

I posted this elsewhere, but I have strong feelings towards the second dude from the left. Strong pre-heresy energy

:heysexy:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Even Kirioth is talking about starter set rumors for this dead game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnpQui_sP8

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Even Kirioth is talking about starter set rumors for this dead game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnpQui_sP8

Don't give me false hope..... Don't tell me I might finally be able to stop trying to track down old starters to get going....

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Double post....can anyone with Epic 30k experience give me feedback on these 2 list? Looking to build one loyalist list and one "traitor" list to introduce people the game. I have settled on Iron Warriors and White Scars.
Before going through getting all the models, I'd like to make sure neither list is too "broken" against the other. Tried to keep them somewhat "fluffy" plus what sounded like fun

Iron Warriors https://munitorum.com/#a86269646975...6616c6c69657380

And White Scars https://munitorum.com/#a86269646947...6616c6c69657380

Thank you!!

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Double post....can anyone with Epic 30k experience give me feedback on these 2 list? Looking to build one loyalist list and one "traitor" list to introduce people the game. I have settled on Iron Warriors and White Scars.
Before going through getting all the models, I'd like to make sure neither list is too "broken" against the other. Tried to keep them somewhat "fluffy" plus what sounded like fun
Thank you!!

Overall they seem fairly ok from a broken standpoint. In my experience, I haven't come across any particular unit that felt broken. It's just when you heavily skew your overall army it turns into more of a rock/paper/scissors situation.

One critique would be the dreadnought talon in the scars list. Foot slogging dreadnoughts are painfully slow. It's important to have something designated to hold backfield objectives, but a tactical squad can do that for a few more points and 3x as many wounds. Or a thudd gun battery would have a stronger impact. If I'm taking dreadnought talons, a strike cruiser and drop pods are basically auto-include, which may not be viable at this point level.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Code 30 is powerful and real

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I’m calling a code 30 here

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Ghazk posted:

Overall they seem fairly ok from a broken standpoint. In my experience, I haven't come across any particular unit that felt broken. It's just when you heavily skew your overall army it turns into more of a rock/paper/scissors situation.

One critique would be the dreadnought talon in the scars list. Foot slogging dreadnoughts are painfully slow. It's important to have something designated to hold backfield objectives, but a tactical squad can do that for a few more points and 3x as many wounds. Or a thudd gun battery would have a stronger impact. If I'm taking dreadnought talons, a strike cruiser and drop pods are basically auto-include, which may not be viable at this point level.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work them in later via drop pods as that just sounds fun, points won't work right now without skewing things too much.
Dropping the Dreadnoughts + Assault Squad I can squeeze in another Tactical line with Rhinos + a 4 man Destroyer squad
I hesitate on the Sicaran Battle Tank squadron with the list but they look fun and I dig the models.

I tried not to have either list skew too far either way but IW with tanks and WS with bikes + speeders felt right

Tiny Chalupa fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 8, 2021

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Finished my big dumb castigator that's definitely not for LVO

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING
Put it on a 60mm base anCODE30d it will be ZM ready. Looks really good!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

C o d e 3 0

JcDent
May 13, 2013

C H O D E 3 0

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Tommunist posted:

C o d e 3 0

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

"Welcome to Legion Dispatch, the first in a regular series of articles where we’ll show off new models for The Horus Heresy."

Oh no

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
my name is bulbasaur and I preach the truth of code thirdy

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Eediot Jedi posted:

"Welcome to Legion Dispatch, the first in a regular series of articles where we’ll show off new models for The Horus Heresy."

Oh no

play 30k you absolute ape

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Code 30 is real inshallah

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012
Just me, over here, enjoyin' the code thirdy lyfe!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

"Mournival" is just Australian for "Code 30"

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

JcDent posted:

"Mournival" is just Australian for "Code 30"

It means no worries

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Thinking bout code 30

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Two dread daddies for a dread daddies herd done.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Nice work!

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012
Blood Angel IXth Legion Assault squad. This is the last five out of a squad of 15.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Those are rad as hell, love how much you made the studs stand out

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Yeah those own

Major Spag
Nov 4, 2012
Thanks guys!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hello spag I think you're cute and a good painter

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Major Spag posted:

Blood Angel IXth Legion Assault squad. This is the last five out of a squad of 15.

Boy, will you feel like a resin huffin doofus once plastic Code30K is announced tomorrow! :firstpost:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Code 30

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Major Spag posted:

Nice! Those look great.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Code 30

Warhammer Fest boxed games on Thursday

It’s happening

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Can't wait to be disappointed and sad

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Endman posted:

Can't wait to be disappointed and sad

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

How can you be sad when you engage in a such a wholesome uplifting activity with others who care and cherish your involvement