Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Omnicrom posted:

I'm not sure what you mean by R2 being a better ending, in that ending the PCs close the rift and save the world but never make it home. R1 is meant to be the best ending in so far as is the one you get for completing the Act deck.

Oh you're right, I misread something. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Lots of packs are back in stock at Asmodee's store and Boardlandia. I finally got the full Dream-Eaters cycle.

The more I play, the more I appreciate the taboo list. On my second go-around for Dunwich, I bought Higher Education, but from now on I'm going with the taboos. It's funny how almost all the cards on the list are from the core set and Dunwich. Guess they got the balance right after the first cycle?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ENTIRE Circle Undone/Dream Eaters cycles are up at Fantasy Flight site!

oXDemosthenesXo
May 9, 2005
Grimey Drawer

LifeLynx posted:

Guess they got the balance right after the first cycle?

Partly they figured out how balance right in this game, and partly they had to include some broken cards early on just so the game was beatable on hard and expert. With the tiny card pool in the core set the game was brutally difficult unless you abused every OP card.

They're still not great at balancing. See: Mr. Rook and Drawing Thin.

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
My group finally finished The Forgotten Age the regular last scenario with triple Ancient Evils is really dumb and we're going to move onto The Circle Undone.

I'm going to be playing the main fighter this time and I was wondering if Diana Stanley is good enough for that role or do I need an actual Guardian? For the rest of the group I think they're going to be playing Joe, Preston, and maybe Rita or Calvin. The only really locked down other character is Joe so the other two can be flexible.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

LifeLynx posted:

Lots of packs are back in stock at Asmodee's store and Boardlandia. I finally got the full Dream-Eaters cycle.

The more I play, the more I appreciate the taboo list. On my second go-around for Dunwich, I bought Higher Education, but from now on I'm going with the taboos. It's funny how almost all the cards on the list are from the core set and Dunwich. Guess they got the balance right after the first cycle?

There's a lot of things on the taboo list I don't agree with, and I also think oftentimes adding xp doesn't really solve problems, but creates a binary where you just push problem interactions off to the future or create situations where a card doesn't ever get played at all, but I do think it's overall a good thing and better than nothing.

oXDemosthenesXo posted:

Partly they figured out how balance right in this game, and partly they had to include some broken cards early on just so the game was beatable on hard and expert. With the tiny card pool in the core set the game was brutally difficult unless you abused every OP card.

They're still not great at balancing. See: Mr. Rook and Drawing Thin.

I also have a suspicion there's more than a few cards from the current cycle that will end up on the taboo list in some form or another. Also resourceful should def be on a watch list, assuming there is one.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

OGS-Remix posted:

My group finally finished The Forgotten Age the regular last scenario with triple Ancient Evils is really dumb and we're going to move onto The Circle Undone.

I'm going to be playing the main fighter this time and I was wondering if Diana Stanley is good enough for that role or do I need an actual Guardian? For the rest of the group I think they're going to be playing Joe, Preston, and maybe Rita or Calvin. The only really locked down other character is Joe so the other two can be flexible.

Assuming you're talking Joe Diamond, any reason he couldn't take up main fighting ability? The problem with Diana as a main fighter is that you don't really have any permanent fight options that are any good-everything that's effective is gonna be an event or a spell with charges. And while there are some weapon options, 3 fist isn't really enough to cut it against a lot of stuff (especially in TCU). You also need to spend a lot of your deck slots on cancels, so you may not always have the deck density to add fight tricks of someone doing the role as a main.

That said, from the investigators you named depending on how they want to build it seems you should be set up regardless to handle fighting/monster mitigation anyways. Joe Diamond is a solid fighter, Preston has a lot of tricks and other options that allows him to either evade or chip in damage, and same goes for either Calvin or Rita. Your party setup would basically be a bunch of generalists, which actually isn't too terrible in TCU.

Freakie
Oct 30, 2013
I'm currently playing through TCU at the moment with Joe (myself), Rita, Preston and Diana in the group. I found that with most (if not all) of the TCU investigators I was playing with, Joe ended up becoming relegated to a fighting role. Unless Joe hard commits to upgrading into a full Seeker, he's going to lag behind the other investigators in clue-gathering.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

after deliberating for a bit, decided to get Dream Eater cycle over Circle Undone just based on the consensus I've seen about TDE having better scenarios and wilder mechanics. It'll probably be a while before Innsmouth is available again so between this and the War of the Outer Gods, I'm set for a while!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I had a great time with Yorrick as the main fighter in TCU, but that was testing out heavy bless abuse.

Roland could be good, with some handcuffs. At four players, they’re going to cycle minions from the deck often. Most of the people you fight are super useful alive and unable to take doom. It’s also possible to run Zoey with “let me see that“ and someone else playing a mage; if she steals spells well, she can be a secondary cluever or dodger.

Joe diamond is a flexer. Without his pistols, he has to choose between two loaded cameras and fighting, and that willpower is useful. Also, working a hunch, which is normally a must include in his deck, is not particularly impressive at four players.

It’s possible to run double clues/dodger/killer. And if you have more than one person you can take shortcut(2), that’s great.

If you have someone running Rita, I would look up the custom investigator signatures mod. Adrenaline/labyrinthian is so much more interesting than her core signatures I don’t know if I’ll ever run them again.

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
Yeah, our Joe Diamond player actually ran him in The Forgotten Age and they did not have a good time. They were the primary clue getter but couldn't kill anything to avoid vengeance and the lack of feet is really bad for that entire campaign. They figured they'd have a better time in the campaign he was designed for.

There's a lot of good points raised in the posts above; I have a lot to consider. I'll check to see who other people are playing for sure before deciding. Also, we're running all cards from the current campaign and "Return to" for ones we've completed so we don't have any cards from future sets available.

If being a generalist isn't too bad I might go with Zoey again and pick up some clue-finding via monster hunting. The extra flexibility from 0 level cards from other classes is nice.

oXDemosthenesXo
May 9, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Golden Bee posted:

I had a great time with Yorrick as the main fighter in TCU, but that was testing out heavy bless abuse.

How'd the Bless abuse work out? I've been trying to get my play group to try that but haven't been able to convince them it's worth a shot.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

OGS-Remix posted:

They figured they'd have a better time in the campaign he was designed for.

I'd try to go into TCU with at least a base will of 4. We just played it with Norman, Agnes, and Patrice who pulled their weight and a non-Sunbro Yorrick who got trashed by the mythos deck in ways that hurt the whole party.

He also couldn't effectively deal with half the enemies due to a lack of spells or relics.

edit: In four player some of the scenarios seemed to completely break down due to Ancient Evils. In our experience they come up enough that without ways to cancel them some scenarios can't be won in four player, it's just not possible even if you succeed every check.

In one scenario we had only a single round before the first of two acts advanced even though three of us were packing wards of protections.

Had similar problems in FA, which is why three of us went all in on wards.

KPC_Mammon fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Mar 31, 2021

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

It’s amazing, but you all have to go for at least a little. If you’re not running someone who can run sacred covenant at least ancient covenant, but tokens will flow out of the bag too quickly. But it’s an absolute joy to luckily succeed on a test you would never fail without blessings in the bag. And every time I was able to get Nepthys out as Sister Mary, it completely changed the tenor of the game. Plus, it adds more economy to guardians.

Curses are intriguing but you have to go for them even harder (aside from the level zero cards, which gift four wilds to mystics, Dunwich people, and Amanda... Faustian bargain, which might be one of the best team support cards ever released.)

Spirit of humanity and Signum crucis revitalize Calvin. So that’s exciting.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Golden Bee posted:

It’s amazing, but you all have to go for at least a little. If you’re not running someone who can run sacred covenant at least ancient covenant, but tokens will flow out of the bag too quickly. But it’s an absolute joy to luckily succeed on a test you would never fail without blessings in the bag. And every time I was able to get Nepthys out as Sister Mary, it completely changed the tenor of the game. Plus, it adds more economy to guardians.

Curses are intriguing but you have to go for them even harder (aside from the level zero cards, which gift four wilds to mystics, Dunwich people, and Amanda... Faustian bargain, which might be one of the best team support cards ever released.)

Spirit of humanity and Signum crucis revitalize Calvin. So that’s exciting.

100% agreed. Blesses and curses are great. One of my favorite side effects is that our group stopped saying "anything but an X" once we fully embraced blesses and curses because the odds became a fair bit harder to run. Which meant committing less, relying a bit more on luck, and not feeling quite so bad when things didn't work out.

We play on hard and it broke us out of some habits that might have actually been a detriment to our enjoyment of the game.

Level 0 curse cards are wonderful. Blessings need just a little bit of partywide support to change the game's feel.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Is it viable to do both heavy blesses and heavy curses in a 4 player party? And is that at least not significantly worse than doing only blesses or only curses?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

With two favors of the sun and moon, Jaqueline (with her custom signatures and weakness), and the mystic witch ally, yes. You could also put in Jim, who can take the Winchester, curse of Aeons, and paradoxical covenant.

You’d have to build an entire team, but it can work like this: use curse tokens early on to get really good benefits in terms of money and card draw. Have the person who needs them for their spells and effects trap them. Use survivor/mystic tech (or the Roque covenant) to remove curses.

Spirit of humanity can give you curse tokens on demand, which can be instantly trapped. You can even have it add two bless is one turn, and two curses the next.

So can that new basic card, tempt fate, that adds three of each to the bag.

So it’s possible, but you and your team would probably want to map your upgrades ahead of time and build for perfect synergy.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 8, 2021

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

oXDemosthenesXo posted:

How'd the Bless abuse work out? I've been trying to get my play group to try that but haven't been able to convince them it's worth a shot.

We did a test run using some bless/curse stuff through dream eaters in prep for going harder into it in Innsmouth, and it wasn't too bad. Here were our observations:

Guardian support stuff is unfortunately, largely mediocre besides Sister Mary herself, who suffers from 3 fist/2 book. Blessed blade is ok as a starter weapon, Righteous Might isn't bad either but Get Over Here largely fills the same role, only better. Hand of Fate is too expensive and situational. We didn't have Nephthys though, and she does seem to be pretty good. Survivor and Rogue stand out, and Mateo I'm pretty sure is the best character if you want to run a heavy bless and/or curse strategy at least for one of your slots. Basically, you either want to fill the bag with garbage and rely on covenants to help with tests if you're running heavy curses too, or you want to use things like tides of fate and the various sealing bless items/bless spenders to keep the bag relatively clean while powering your effects. A Watchful Peace is an especially powerful payoff. I also don't think you need the entire party to go heavy into the theme to get some of the better effects (although some of the stuff may not be quite as effective). And as always, all this is based on 4 player hard-things may change at different difficulties/player counts.

Overall, I was a bit worried how the mechanic would develop, but with some of the top end payoffs it feels decent enough. Outside of a couple of the early lvl zero cards though (faustian bargain will be a staple), I don't see many cards being able to be used in a vacuum-you either need to build a deck around bless/curse stuff, or ignore it.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Golden Bee posted:

So it’s possible, but you and your team would probably want to map your upgrades ahead of time and build for perfect synergy.

I’m currently building all the decks for my group so I could pull this off.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Anyone get into the Highlander mode of deck building? I feel put off by the optimization aspect of just stuffing in pairs of the best cards for certain combos but would still like to build something better than those gosh-awful 1 core+deluxe decks FFG prints.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I tried two-handed solo last night and it was pretty smooth, even with a post-Pfizer#2 fever I didn't get confused. I had to double-check a whole bunch of rules though, because things like enemy engagement, turn order, etc. suddenly matter when there's more than one character involved. I'm debating going two-handed for Dream-Eaters because I heard the ending scenarios of both A and B are impossible for true solo, though I'll have to remember to swap cards around between decks.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Yeah I’ll make sure you write down your deck lists so you have things reliable each time.
Ray, you want shortcut(2) for the final scenario, maybe two copies. Some form of dynamite might not be bad either. If you have Gloria, I feel like she would make the end scenario much easier, to the point where you probably just want her and a good fighter.
(It would also be the best campaign for David Renfield, because you get one doom counter for the entire scenarios instead of different agendas, so you could have him giving you seven bucks a turn for a few turns.)

Side B can be anybody. Nathaniel might have fun, anyone who can do damage to multiple people at a location at once, because this is the biggest campaign in terms of swarming enemies.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

My playgroup and I have been playing for a year every week and there’s serveral things we’ve realized in the last few sessions we’ve been doing extremely wrong, so don’t feel bad about missing mechanics at all. There rules are real dense! Being specific about it, double checking stuff, reading analysis, and talking to various groups of people playing has helped immensely.

I think solo 2-handed is a solid way to learn the game. I love True Solo, but it’s such a different build beast from group play, and I think having experience in both styles as you are learning the game really helps the card pool open up. True solo was also really rough out of the box before end of Dunwich / beginning of Carcosa, so depending on what your card pool is it’s a very different experience from where the game is now.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Murder at the Excelsior Hotel was awesome. Aside from the nitpick where I don't like encounters with cards that shuffle things into your deck (hold on, let me dig out an extra sleeve that matches...), it was a lot of fun, and I want to replay it to see the other encounter sets. No spoilers, but it was pretty obvious to guess which locations I needed to visit to trigger the end game.

I also bought Jaqueline Fine and the Dark Revelations novella that has alternate Gloria. I thought I'd use the cards in the Jaqueline deck to make a good Gloria deck, but the opposite happened. I only have the core, Dunwich, and Dream-Eaters cycles, but I feel like there aren't enough cards in the game to reliably make use of Gloria's ability, where-as there are tons of opportunities to use Jaqueline's. With Jaqueline plus a token manipulation deck there's so many things in her deck and every encounter deck that have the opportunity to be at worst guaranteed successes and at most total blow-outs. Meanwhile if Gloria doesn't draw Alyssa Graham, her text box might as well be blank. I started Excelsior Hotel with her three times, each time using a mulligan, and didn't see Alyssa. I didn't make it very far.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Solo is weird. More ppl means more chance one person can carry others. Less variance.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Apr 11, 2021

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I'm reading Dream-Quest to prepare for Dream-Eaters and it's insane, pun intended. It reads like Lovecraft fan-fiction, but he wrote it himself? All his OCs are in there! Game Master Howard.

I think I've settled on Wendy + Zoey for side A, and Jacqueline + Daisy for B. It was tough to choose between Daisy and Mandy, but I looked through my collection and realized how I had almost no deck-searching cards in my collection. I have core, Dunwich, and Dream-Eaters, I guess most of what makes Mandy work is in the cycles between? Can't depend entirely on Old Book of Lore.

Kalko
Oct 9, 2004

If you have the Dream Eaters cycle then you will have these cards :

But you won't have this one from the TCU cycle which makes Mandy the most busted investigator of all time :

Though, to be fair, Mandy is still pretty busted without them.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

LifeLynx posted:

I'm reading Dream-Quest to prepare for Dream-Eaters and it's insane, pun intended. It reads like Lovecraft fan-fiction, but he wrote it himself? All his OCs are in there! Game Master Howard.

I think I've settled on Wendy + Zoey for side A, and Jacqueline + Daisy for B. It was tough to choose between Daisy and Mandy, but I looked through my collection and realized how I had almost no deck-searching cards in my collection. I have core, Dunwich, and Dream-Eaters, I guess most of what makes Mandy work is in the cycles between? Can't depend entirely on Old Book of Lore.

Mr. Rook is the big card you're missing for Mandy, but other key cards are Practice Makes Perfect and Eureka, both of which you should have. And yeah, Mandy's in the running for best investigator for sure (although I think Rex still has a say).

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer

alansmithee posted:

Mr. Rook is the big card you're missing for Mandy, but other key cards are Practice Makes Perfect and Eureka, both of which you should have. And yeah, Mandy's in the running for best investigator for sure (although I think Rex still has a say).

Eureka is in The Pallid Mask.

Dream-Eaters 1A is the most evil thing Arkham Horror has done. Spoilers for "stay on the path": So I stayed on the path, thinking that would pay off in the end. I had Wendy and Zoey. Zoey would murder anything that came close, often spending three actions to put a clue on the main path. Wendy had Leo, so she could have a real good chance of investigating even at 8 shroud. Or 10 sometimes due to treacheries - I pulled the elder sign with Wendy's Amulet many times, and after almost three hours total I finally got up to ten clues with I think sixteen doom on the agenda. While putting the cards away, I noticed that each location had 2 XP on it, so I looked it up: there's no payoff for staying on the path, I just got one XP instead of 12-13!

It was my first time playing a blue character and I found out that two of my Burger Tokens (the +1 and a tablet thingy) got trapped inside the inner lining of my chaos bag, so I decided it was time to reroll and try again.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

LifeLynx posted:

Eureka is in The Pallid Mask.

Dream-Eaters 1A is the most evil thing Arkham Horror has done. Spoilers for "stay on the path": So I stayed on the path, thinking that would pay off in the end. I had Wendy and Zoey. Zoey would murder anything that came close, often spending three actions to put a clue on the main path. Wendy had Leo, so she could have a real good chance of investigating even at 8 shroud. Or 10 sometimes due to treacheries - I pulled the elder sign with Wendy's Amulet many times, and after almost three hours total I finally got up to ten clues with I think sixteen doom on the agenda. While putting the cards away, I noticed that each location had 2 XP on it, so I looked it up: there's no payoff for staying on the path, I just got one XP instead of 12-13!

It was my first time playing a blue character and I found out that two of my Burger Tokens (the +1 and a tablet thingy) got trapped inside the inner lining of my chaos bag, so I decided it was time to reroll and try again.

I think it’s hilarious that the right way to do the scenario is disobey the rules.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Golden Bee posted:

I think it’s hilarious that the right way to do the scenario is disobey the rules.

Agreed; I think they make it pretty clear that staying on the path is not going to work out for you; honestly I'm surprised LifeLynx could finish the scenario at all. Personally I kinda love it when this game intentionally messes with you like that - it seems very much in the spirit of Lovecraft, even if it might be bad game design. Another (less consequential) one that I love is this card (spoilers for Path to Carcosa II: The Last King). When I first did this scenario, after we all resigned, I flipped this card over and started reading it out loud to the group, and the game basically made me call myself an idiot. Good times.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

DontMockMySmock posted:

Agreed; I think they make it pretty clear that staying on the path is not going to work out for you; honestly I'm surprised LifeLynx could finish the scenario at all. Personally I kinda love it when this game intentionally messes with you like that - it seems very much in the spirit of Lovecraft, even if it might be bad game design. Another (less consequential) one that I love is this card (spoilers for Path to Carcosa II: The Last King). When I first did this scenario, after we all resigned, I flipped this card over and started reading it out loud to the group, and the game basically made me call myself an idiot. Good times.

"...?"

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

They did it again in Circus Undone.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

SelenicMartian posted:

They did it again in Circus Undone.

FFG pls do the Barkham Horror treatment for Circus Undone

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

ketchup vs catsup posted:

FFG pls do the Barkham Horror treatment for Circus Undone

The eldritch horror of clowns can never die

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but team covenant's unceasing need to keep producing bling and my idiocy has left me with some extras. I have an extra player board, set of tokens, and set of "christmas" tokens (which are like the regular ones, only reversed-solid white with colored cutouts). Would anyone have any interest in those? Link to show what I'm talking about :

https://teamcovenant.com/product/arkham-horror-lcg-card-game-investigator-tokens
https://teamcovenant.com/product/arkham-horror-lcg-card-game-dunwich-legacy-board-tray

If someone is interested I can provide actual pictures. Also, asked before but figure I'll ask again, if anyone does have any extra sets of the starter mythos cards they don't need, my group would be interested in buying them. Thanks again.

Jcam
Jan 4, 2009

Yourhead

alansmithee posted:

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but team covenant's unceasing need to keep producing bling and my idiocy has left me with some extras. I have an extra player board, set of tokens, and set of "christmas" tokens (which are like the regular ones, only reversed-solid white with colored cutouts). Would anyone have any interest in those? Link to show what I'm talking about :

https://teamcovenant.com/product/arkham-horror-lcg-card-game-investigator-tokens
https://teamcovenant.com/product/arkham-horror-lcg-card-game-dunwich-legacy-board-tray

If someone is interested I can provide actual pictures. Also, asked before but figure I'll ask again, if anyone does have any extra sets of the starter mythos cards they don't need, my group would be interested in buying them. Thanks again.

I slammed the PM button so friggin' fast on this.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I have a spare Dunwich board as well as I purchased 3x before they made any others. Now I have way too many!

EDIT - no I don't, apparently I gave it away last year and forgot!

jeeves fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 4, 2021

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Jcam posted:

I slammed the PM button so friggin' fast on this.

Just sent you a reply.

jeeves posted:

I have a spare Dunwich board as well as I purchased 3x before they made any others. Now I have way too many!

Yeah this was my thing. I bought 2 to start since I was like maybe I'll wanna loan someone a deck and/or if I'm running 2 handed solo. Then they just kept releasing more, and more and they're releasing a new one and I'm just like...maybe I can at least get rid of my extra stuff. I had double of the player tokens as well for much the same reason, until last year they released another limited set that was gold trimmed and I was again like I don't really need 5 sets of player stuff. As an aside, I know people have always liked blinging out their Arkham stuff (I remember people doing a ton for the 2nd edition board game) but I do actually think the team covenant boards and tokens are pretty nice, and are great for quickly tracking things. I've also seen a board on etsy that I would've liked to have tried, but the actual tokens aren't compatible (although they do have a kinda bone color that I love...).

As for actual card game stuff, we finally started on Innsmouth and man, there's some interesting stuff going on here. We actually restarted the first time because a couple of our decks weren't really working (well mostly mine, another dude in our group just wasn't enjoying his deck so we restarted). Tried to do a Roland deck and was gonna abuse a lot of the Seeker Rook/myriad package stuff, but with taboo I don't think it's workable at all, at least as a mainline fighter. It's still definitely worth it for basically any seeker (or Trish, and maybe Luke) but thought it would open up a kinda needed Roland buff. Also kinda souring on the bless/curse stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Roland is kind of bless/curse ambivalent but at least he can take the level 2 seeker covenant. Handcuffs are a lot of fun in a campaign that puts five to seven points on mooks sometimes.

More than ever, I think the TIC investigators are top fits for their campaign. Silas has a campaign we’re talking and fighting about important, and a lot of dex treacheries. Obviously it’s the only campaign that adds curses to the bag, so Mary transmuting them is effective. Dexter is a master manipulator of both, and the other two are amazing seekers with fighting and dodging flexibility.