Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Egg Moron posted:

A real "where were you on that one dipshit" kind of moment

I mean, the whole situation is just loving sad.

The kid did nothing to deserve being kicked.

The dad was entirely within his rights to punch the lights out of some random rear end adult kicking his son.

The autistic man probably doesn't understand why what he did was wrong and/or didn't have any other way of communicating that the kid was disturbing him.

And as for the nurse, it is literally impossible to keep poo poo like this from happening unless you're literally holding the guy by the wrist constantly. She's the person who could have stopped this from happening more than anyone else, but its hard to blame her completely.

Its even sadder when you realize that there are so many low-functioning autistic children who, if given enough therapy and early enough, could be independent functional members of society, but they can't get that therapy because its really loving expensive and their parents don't have health insurance, don't have health insurance that covers it, have coverage but its excessively restictive, or don't have a good institution within range. So many lives just loving wasted, doomed to require a caretaker for the rest of their lives because of the loving evil healthcare system we have in this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Organ Fiend posted:

I mean, the whole situation is just loving sad.

The kid did nothing to deserve being kicked.

The dad was entirely within his rights to punch the lights out of some random rear end adult kicking his son.

The autistic man probably doesn't understand why what he did was wrong and/or didn't have any other way of communicating that the kid was disturbing him.

And as for the nurse, it is literally impossible to keep poo poo like this from happening unless you're literally holding the guy by the wrist constantly. She's the person who could have stopped this from happening more than anyone else, but its hard to blame her completely.

Its even sadder when you realize that there are so many low-functioning autistic children who, if given enough therapy and early enough, could be independent functional members of society, but they can't get that therapy because its really loving expensive and their parents don't have health insurance, don't have health insurance that covers it, have coverage but its excessively restictive, or don't have a good institution within range. So many lives just loving wasted, doomed to require a caretaker for the rest of their lives because of the loving evil healthcare system we have in this country.

Think about the countless lives ruined by having to care for relatives like this because there's no alternative. My sibling had a friend who is extremely intelligent, but ended up having to repeat ninth grade because she was caring for her autistic brother when not in school and the family had no alternative. That in turn resulted in them not being as close as friends because they were in different grades. The knock-on effects are immeasurable, and people who defend this are immoral.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Look, it may be sad, but a few people get to make a lot of money, so who can really say whats immoral?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

Wish granted the book comes out shortly

lmfao wouldja have guessed that I didn't bother to google it before posting that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Want to see what the American healthcare system spends its ludicrous profits on, instead of, you know, caring for poor people?

My mom's medical office got this box in the mail. It contains an LCD screen that plays a video about Christiana (just like Jeb! did in the 2016 primary), as well as fliers, and loving trading cards for the doctors at their hospital.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvZQ83RCCh0

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm glad Joe's gun plan is to focus on red flag laws, because the mentally ill have things too easy in this country.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

the freakin quacks at christianacare removed an entire hoagie from my chest cavity. do not recommend

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

I'm glad Joe's gun plan is to focus on red flag laws, because the mentally ill have things too easy in this country.

they made an entire tv show about a dude afraid of asymmetry and milk solving crimes, yet here i am neurotypical me and i dont have a tv show. thanks for looking out for us, joe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I haven't seen this pic of hunter before

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it's incredible how the hunter pics have not been circulated/allowed to circulate

there are so many loving crazy ones, people have no idea

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

that twitter account of bin laden's hard drive but it's hunter biden

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

squirtle

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Airbnb hosting getting a little ridiculous

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

pics are all probably fake but it's real to me damnit

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

There's just so much going on in this picture. The Squirtle, the Arm and Hammer in the closet, the cheap sheet covering the window. It has everything.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
how clean are those sneakers up there

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

papersack posted:

There's just so much going on in this picture. The Squirtle, the Arm and Hammer in the closet, the cheap sheet covering the window. It has everything.

Renaissance art

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

i can see his seneca globals

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Reality Protester posted:

pics are all probably fake but it's real to me damnit

lol they are all real

just like the piss tape

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Whi cares whether they’re real? They’re funny either way.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

"my name? my name is Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau."

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

oh yeah if you're going to start posting laptop pics watch out lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

uber_stoat posted:

Lol

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

this is forbidden knowledge

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

i hate 50 something old man party boy hunter biden

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

this is gonna get the forums shut down for good

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lol i just realized the purpose of those dresser mirrors is so people can watch themselves gently caress

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

the only thing I can think of is the American Dad episode about male stripper shoes

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

human garbage bag posted:

lol i just realized the purpose of those dresser mirrors is so people can watch themselves gently caress

wtf

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

human garbage bag posted:

Or, ya know, getting dressed

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loving lol :aochloe:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I can feel my third eye opening

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
These are amazing, they need to be seen.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1379972887881322498

somebody mentioned this but i thought it was a joke

it isnt really since caitlyn jenner has an actual serious chance of becoming governor what with the california democrats are blackballing any of their own people from running and whatever vague liberal word association candidate that manages to be on the ballot could easily hoover up half the vote

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

THE COUNT begins (no needle unfortunately)

https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1380250213877743617?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

that's almost certainly bullshit. she just has a real fluid idea of where other people's hands should go.

Do you mean into into?