Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Today is my birthday and I treated myself by taking a couple days off and buying a snes and an n64. Thank you nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Happy birthday gamer :cheers:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Today is my birthday and I treated myself by taking a couple days off and buying a snes and an n64. Thank you nintendo

Hbd hizke

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Happy birthday

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

happy birthday and happy gaming

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
happy birthday to the most normal man i know

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Happy birthday

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

happy birthday and enjoy the gaming.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hb hizke

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Happy birthday Hizke

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Hizke posted:

Happy birthday. Let us know if you need any game recommendations, especially for the snes. 🍻

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Happy birthday gamer!

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Happy birthday

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke posted:

Happy birthday! what games you got

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hbd, what's first on the docket

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

not this again.

What

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hizke posted:

happy birthday!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have really vivid memories of the last time there was Ecclesia discussion, someone was completely unable to beat the giant crab and didn't understand how anyone could do it, and the discourse became increasingly insane as everyone tried to work out what the poster's problem was with a mechanically very simple boss. However I can't find it and may have imagined the whole thing

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I have really vivid memories of the last time there was Ecclesia discussion, someone was completely unable to beat the giant crab and didn't understand how anyone could do it, and the discourse became increasingly insane as everyone tried to work out what the poster's problem was with a mechanically very simple boss. However I can't find it and may have imagined the whole thing

I think you’re thinking about everyone razzing Plutonis about being scared of the crab boss when he was a kid

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I think you’re thinking about everyone razzing Plutonis about being scared of the crab boss when he was a kid

Lol that was the big snail

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Lol that was the big snail

Oh yeah lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

are you crying? are you crying about the snails, dude?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hizke posted:

Happy Birthday!

What do you have planned for the N64?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

:flipoff:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

Happy bday! semper games

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
https://twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1380240335805108225?s=21

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Poor guy was tormented by that song his whole life, and just because his parents named him Lanky Kong.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

more details

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

this is why ex-Rareware employees should get police supervision.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Every time I click a loving tweet I have to do it 3 more times because it says “This is not available to you” before it finally loads. Please god strike down the servers which house twitter and all the executives and shareholders as well.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

Every time I click a loving tweet I have to do it 3 more times because it says “This is not available to you” before it finally loads. Please god strike down the servers which house twitter and all the executives and shareholders as well.

This

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

:hai:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Works fine on my machine.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
twitter is the only website where my browser will crash sometimes just for looking at it

what they doing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Works fine on iPhone The gamers choice for gamers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

i wish you could disable tweet embeds on this pos webstie like you can with youtubes. i don't want to see lovely youtuybes (aka all of them) oir tweets (also all of them). die lowtax! and radium! and whomever is in charge now

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i added something to my ublock to make twitter embeds just show u pas links a while ago i think but i can't figure out what i did. sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/smbmovie/status/1379988883048259586