Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It blocks stuff in the 3rd semester.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

1. If I could give up the rest of my life so I only had five years left to live in exchange for not remembering a single thing that happened to me before 2020 I would absolutely take that trade, man I can't even imagine how cool it would be to live in a world where I did not have to constantly remember all the lovely things I did and said every single day

I'd take that trade just cause it would mean I could play Disco Elysium for the first time again

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE MIDPOINT OF THE GAME

Gottem

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
that bleep censor thing is so goofy and pointless. just make it physically shock the person saying the slurs. you can keep your free speech but you also get whats coming to you if you use it to be hurtful. someone can still drop a bad slur if they really want to, but they have to suffer to do it. That doesn't excuse the language or make anybody even stevens, but the slur-user will at least be knocked out or possibly have their computer fried so nobody has to hear their poo poo for a while.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jokes aside, the point is for (as an example) a black guy playing fortnite to be able to have it auto-bleep the n word for him, not for people to censor themselves.

It's still pretty strange (who is sitting around like "god i wish steve wouldn't say the n-word so much but he's got such interesting opinions on The Jews"?), but it's not that dumb.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Acerbatus posted:

Jokes aside, the point is for (as an example) a black guy playing fortnite to be able to have it auto-bleep the n word for him, not for people to censor themselves.

Speak for yourself, somewhere the Papa Johns CEO is breathing his first sigh of relief in two years

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Last time on Persona 4 Golden:

I didn't get to play yesterday. I went to bed at something like 8:00, which is about 4 hours earlier than normal. Also on my first night, I called the teacher out for being an rear end. I'm apparently on his list, but I got Courage. I'm going to do the Dragon Quest thing and play for an hour or so before bed.

- Watched a girl writhe around on the Midnight Channel, heard some voices and got my hand stuck in the tv!
- Chie is cute and good and my new friend. gently caress what people think and stay dry under the umbrella.
- Chie, if your soulmate is a girl that brings up a few questions. Also, we all share the same soulmate?
- Seriously guys, we can all see the same girl on a dead tv but me falling in is a joke?
- Except the 2 of you push me in at Junes because Yosuke can't find a bathroom all day. Jerks.
- There's a whole world inside here. And a room with torn posters and a noose. And Yosuke has a shy bladder. Because Chie?
- What kind of loving bear is this? How do you even know it's a bear? Creepy.
- New dead girl is the one who was mean to Yosuke at the food court. I didn't know her but it's sad she's dead.
- And now Yosuke is going back to Junes to jump in the tv. But he needs me to do it. I'm going to have to see that creepy bear again aren't I?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
You know what's cool? Games. And gamers. Gamers are cool too

edit: I have been informed that gamers are not cool

Convex fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 8, 2021

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

1. If I could give up the rest of my life so I only had five years left to live in exchange for not remembering a single thing that happened to me before 2020 I would absolutely take that trade, man I can't even imagine how cool it would be to live in a world where I did not have to constantly remember all the lovely things I did and said every single day

Normally I would agree but my son was born in '08 and I probably wouldn't have lived until 2020 without him. I definitely wouldn't be sober or married.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
the next game up on SonicQuest is unleashed, which has had me sweating a bit because i don't have a 360 or a ps3 and i don't really want to play just the wii/ps2 version. i was hoping my poor little laptop could maybe handle emulating it, but it cannot. fortunately, friendship may save the day...

Convex posted:

You know what's cool? Games. And gamers. Gamers are cool too

i have it on very good authority that gamers are not cool

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Looper posted:

i have it on very good authority that gamers are not cool

noted and updated. Thanks for the correction

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

People who play games may be cool. Gamers not so much.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i'm a gamer and i'm cool

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

homeless snail posted:

i'm a gamer and i'm cool

prove it

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

up yours, nerd

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

How can anyone call themselves a gamer without wearing this shirt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

homeless snail posted:

i'm a gamer and i'm cool

Doubtful

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
drat better not call myself a gamer then, I don't have any shirts anything like that

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I'm a gamer and I have the personality of a full diaper

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think I got the true ending in Gnosia so here's the tier list you've all been waiting for

it's probably one of my favourite games of the year so far, it's kind of what I was hoping raging loop would be

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Is Raging Loop just kind of alright? Definitely wanna try Gnosia but I'll probably wait for a sale

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Is Raging Loop just kind of alright? Definitely wanna try Gnosia but I'll probably wait for a sale
raging loop is great but it's a pretty different thing from gnosia, it's just a vn, where you can use deductive reasoning to figure who the wolves are in advance but you don't need to because there are only ever a few branches at a time and when you get a bad ending you can just go back and see the other ones. gnosia being the opposite, where it's actually a simulation of a game of werewolf and it's all on you to figure out who is what

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Walla posted:

- And now Yosuke is going back to Junes to jump in the tv. But he needs me to do it. I'm going to have to see that creepy bear again aren't I?

i am loving these p4g posts

chie does indeed rule, as does the rest of the cast except yosuke

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Whizzing Wizard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIW4HMl81hw

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
House Flipper is getting DLC at some point that adds pets to the game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1569190/House_Flipper__Pets_DLC/

House Flipper Pets DLC posted:

In Cozy Village you'll be able to create a safe asylum for a crew of happy animals. Prepare the place by making sure all the requirements like play areas, water feeders and food dispensers are present! The better the conditions, the more people will trust you with taking care of their pets, and the bigger the profit.

Pets DLC contains:
- 10 popular dog and cat breeds available for adoption!
- Other domestic animal species like rabbits, turtles, parrots and hamsters.
- More than 150 new unique items.
- 10 new ranch-themed properties.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
is it weird that i'm playing through Sekiro like it's metal gear samurai? i'm honestly really enjoying the stealth kills a lot and clearing a big swath from idol to boss without alerting anyone rules.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I enjoyed raging loop a lot too and it's definitely worth playing though I didn't like the protagonist at all and wasn't really into where they ended up going with the plot towards the end

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

is it weird that i'm playing through Sekiro like it's metal gear samurai? i'm honestly really enjoying the stealth kills a lot and clearing a big swath from idol to boss without alerting anyone rules.

no way, i agree. and then nothing gives off a threatening aura like an enemy you can't sneak up on

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hey Charliefoxtrot, thanks again for posting that P5 curry a couple of months ago. We've had curry 3 weeks in a row now, including potato curry last week and we're going to try lamb curry this week. We've used the P5 curry with some modifications as the basis for all of them. So good.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

i am loving these p4g posts

chie does indeed rule, as does the rest of the cast except yosuke

I'm sure I'll find out soon enough, but so far Yosuke is just a giant dork.

Don't tell me.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Walla posted:

I'm sure I'll find out soon enough, but so far Yosuke is just a giant dork.

Don't tell me.

don't take that as gospel, it's just my opinion of him which is definitely not everyone's.

also if anyone spoils persona 4 itt i'm gonna be mad. the murder mystery plot is cool as hell.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

also if anyone spoils persona 4 itt i'm gonna be mad. the murder mystery plot is cool as hell.

:hmmyes:

If anyone spoils P4 in this thread I will personally edit all of their posts to "I am a big dummy and bad at posting" for like two weeks and yes, I know this is completely unsustainable

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Same but Tenchu felt closer in my head and Tenchu owns too

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I wish that persona 2 would get a completed rerelease.

Also I wish persona 2's scenarios had been flipped around, there are some parts from disc 1 that work better in disc 1 but also plenty of bits from disc 2 that did not feel anywhere near as engaging as their disc 1 equivalents.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Thanks I think. I'm not too harsh on spoilers myself.

As for the murderer, it's got to be the shy innkeepers daughter.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Persona 4 spoilers:

Chie is Best Girl

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:hellyeah: Finished GRID (2019)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Walla posted:

Hey Charliefoxtrot, thanks again for posting that P5 curry a couple of months ago. We've had curry 3 weeks in a row now, including potato curry last week and we're going to try lamb curry this week. We've used the P5 curry with some modifications as the basis for all of them. So good.

Noice!

The last recipe I'm gonna do in this P5 Strikers tour is Leblanc Curry again, homecoming edition :unsmith: