Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Noita

i've beaten it before in the past but that was with a mod that added some hilariously bullshit weapons like jedi lightsabers. this was my first victory without any mods... and tbh it's probably because i got some really lucky wand drops

i did at one point completely trap myself in the rubble of my own earthquake, but i somehow managed to not kill myself blowing myself up to get out

okay see you all in 2022 when my crippling ADD subsides long enough that i get to the end of a game again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sakura Wars 2019 - started this because I thought it would be a short JRPG I could knock out without getting into all the 60+ hour ones I’ve got and I guess I should have done more research because it’s got absolutely no RPG elements at all—I knew they made it into an action game instead of a tactical RPG like the other games but didn’t realize that it was pure action with no stats or level ups or anything, or that the game is like 90% visual novel where you’re selecting dialogue options and the combat is a pretty minor part of the game.

But hell I still had a pretty good time. The main story wasn’t anything special and a phrase that pog coined when talking about Xenoblade Chronicles 2, “anime bastard poo poo,” kept running through my mind a lot, but I liked the characters, both major and minor, so I enjoyed going through their storylines and side quests. The combat could get repetitive in the longer sections but was fun in shorter bursts, it’s like musou-style combat but without the musou format of capturing outposts etc. Pretty solid game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dragon Quest 11 - all best gear +3, post game complete, wyrm of time defeated. this is the best game ever

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kiwami 2. Absolute S tier. The very last battle with Ryuji was exactly what I wanted it to be.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Grandia - good graphics, music and story but the battle system gets boring long before the game is over. there's some good boss fights though, just regular battles are boring

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

stubbs the zombie remastered: didn't plat it but what a drat soundtrack

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

katamari damacy (ps2)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ico (ps2) simply wonderful

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

been an epic gaming session folks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Carto (100%)

very nice little game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

7) Monster Hunter Rise

All quests currently in the game cleared, many of them several times. Going to be playing a whole lot more but I can't wait for the updates.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

7) Monster Hunter Rise

All quests currently in the game cleared, many of them several times. Going to be playing a whole lot more but I can't wait for the updates.

You've played this game for literally half the the entire amount of hours its been out. Respect.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You've played this game for literally half the the entire amount of hours its been out. Respect.

Badass

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

7) Monster Hunter Rise

Post your weapon usage chart

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I haven't taken the Monster Hunter plunge yet and even I know that's impressive.

maybe after i finish the yakuza games......

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

7) Monster Hunter Rise

Amazing... if only we had an award to give out for the first person in this forum to beat a particular game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im not impressed. In fact i am disgusted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. Monster Hunter Rise, all quests and villager requests complete. Couldn't have done it without the imp squad.

here's to years of Content.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat a few games recently, most notable of which was beating the main questline in Siralim Ultimate. There's still a lot of postgame content that I'll keep grinding away at, but my team is honestly kinda steamrolling content which makes it less fun that i have to just chew through 100+ more floors to unlock Gate of the Gods.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Post your weapon usage chart

very well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Monster Hunter Rise... counting it as beat since I beat the last boss of HR hub but I’m gonna keep playing to polish off the quests and there’s more content coming so I don’t see myself being finished with this game for a long while. Can’t believe I slept on this series for so long

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gnosia - True Ending

Very cool game

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
12. Final Fantasy 7 for the Playstation 4 (Normal, All Whack-A-Box High Scores, Weapons Expert)

Mamkute fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 8, 2021

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the credits in Hades.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Deliver Us the Moon

It was okay.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ape Escape 3. This game was epic.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Why did they stop making those games...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
They caught all the apes.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

They caught all the apes.

[in tears] they could escape again!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Baxate posted:

got this whole series on my to play list

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mycophobia posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the apes were tragically euthanized along with the rest of sony japan studio by jim ryan earlier this year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

mycophobia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted: