Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

the last of caring about sony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

quote:

Sony’s focus on exclusive blockbusters has come at the expense of niche teams and studios within the PlayStation organization, leading to high turnover and less choice for players. Last week, Sony reorganized a development office in Japan, resulting in mass departures of people who worked on less well-known but acclaimed games such as Gravity Rush and Everybody's Golf. The company has informed developers that it no longer wants to produce smaller games that are only successful in Japan, Bloomberg has reported.

Thank You Sony

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Give me 60 FPS bloodborne dammit

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ueda was ahead of the curve

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The E3 presentation where Sony seemed to run out of things to show and had TWO long segments for Days Gone, they also jammed Persona 5 and Gravity Rush 2 into a montage segment with the $5 psn games

poo poo annoys me every time I remember it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ruffini posted:

Give me 60 FPS bloodborne dammit

ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOn2ludP6gM

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

4k ladder carrying hoype

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ellie/Abby/Naughty Gods stay winning. Seventy bucks is a fuckin steal for the GOAT triple dip, especially versus the hundos i’ll be dropping on Netflix just to watch and rewatch the forthcoming TLOU and Uncharted series

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ellie/Abby/Naughty Gods stay winning. Seventy bucks is a fuckin steal for the GOAT triple dip, especially versus the hundos i’ll be dropping on Netflix just to watch and rewatch the forthcoming TLOU and Uncharted series

Ellie performing a brutal takedown on My loving Wallet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Last of Us, PS5 updates
  • more epic neck-snapping sounds
  • new zombie death sound effects, recorded from Darksyde Phil eating his lunch
  • the giraffes are taller and more majestic
  • dynamic testicles on the giraffes
  • you can name the giraffes
  • ellie's wall in the collapsed house now has a poster for bloodborne so you can imagine playing a better game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hearing my credit cards crack as the bowie knife juts through them, plus the wet slosh of guts sfx that they already had in their audio library, in glorious spacial 3d audio thanks to ps5 tempest chip. What a time to be a gamer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hearing my credit cards crack as the bowie knife juts through them, plus the wet slosh of guts sfx that they already had in their audio library, in glorious spacial 3d audio thanks to ps5 tempest chip. What a time to be a gamer

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Naughty Dog forcing their employees to watch an ISIS hostage video where they stab a man in the femoral artery through his wallet just to get the sound right

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Neil Druckmann to his employees] You see rotten dot com? You can go there

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

naughty dog boss going apoplectic when he finds out the automated software has blocked liveleak

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Naughty Dog forcing their employees to watch an ISIS hostage video where they stab a man in the femoral artery through his wallet just to get the sound right

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops posted:

naughty dog boss going apoplectic when he finds out the automated software has blocked liveleak

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the only fun games on PS6 are going to be Astrobot’s VAIO Walkman Quest and some game where spiderman’s old now and gruff and battling PTSD that gets a 103 on metacritic, which you can sense in your very bones is a trick to jab you with an HIV/AIDS needle, in spite of its multi billion dollar marketing campaign and countless forum posts by people you despise

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

the only fun games on PS6 are going to be Astrobot’s VAIO Walkman Quest and some game where spiderman’s old now and gruff and battling PTSD that gets a 103 on metacritic, which you can sense in your very bones is a trick to jab you with an HIV/AIDS needle, in spite of its multi billion dollar marketing campaign and countless forum posts by people you despise

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Naughty Dog devs wondering how on earth they just got a wayfair dresser full of Haitian kids in the mail while Rareware staff gleefully crack open a crate and screech as a bunch of cadavers spill out

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Naughty Dog devs wondering how on earth they just got a wayfair dresser full of Haitian kids in the mail while Rareware staff gleefully crack open a crate and screech as a bunch of cadavers spill out

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao jesus

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao drat

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i wish you could goldmine one page of a thread

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus Christ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i wish you could goldmine one page of a thread