Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I only had a quarter of a brownie and no idea the concentration. I felt buzzy for like an hour and then not much else. Might try more in a few days. We will see.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Inspector Hound posted:

Played with my macro lens

Well then you hold it still with all those fans going

beautiful

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeah the flowers are pretty bad overall, but man are they covered with trichomes.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I got an ounce that claims to be 30% cannabinoids on the cheap and i'm worried that there will never be a deal like that again

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
can't tell if i'm super high or just pfucked up off the pfizer

deff got an indica vaccine

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

smarxist posted:

you can make a gravity bong out of a 2-liter soda bottle

that thign is just two 2litres twisted together with one of those little plastic bits that makes a whirlpool inside them when you swish the water around. just jam a bowl in one end

TehSaurus posted:

I gotta tell you I don't live in some cool place where weed is legal, but this delta 8 thc thing has been life changing for me. Way less drinking, way less being hungover. Potency seems to be all over the place brand wise, but I think this may come down to some having cbd as well as thc, which could blunt the effects.

Anyway what I'm saying is that being able to order candy through the post that sends me into space is pretty incredible. If you live in a bad state (like me) it is definitely worth exploring.

there are no physical borders between good states and bad states, you should just drive to a good state

i am harry has issued a correction as of 02:48 on Apr 9, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I got an ounce that claims to be 30% cannabinoids on the cheap and i'm worried that there will never be a deal like that again

Watch your local coupon book for weed coupons

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Weed

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

:popeye:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

we need a :beerpal: but a bong

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chinatown posted:

we need a :beerpal: but a bong

:okpos: yeah that's too intense

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:2bong:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
:vapes:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I took twice as much of the edible last night and that's closer to how I felt when I used to smoke more. Not too bad, but also not super great. Kinda just felt like I was in perpetual deja vu and my sense of time sucked.

I know its supposed to be different for everyone. But I don't see how people work or drive like this, they definitely must be getting a totally different type of high than me. If I tried to drive I'd probably careen into a ditch immediately out of fear.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Whats peoples go-to for knocking off a weed hangover? I'm fine from smoking but I've been pushing edibles a bit and i'm clearly fogged in the morning.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Whats peoples go-to for knocking off a weed hangover? I'm fine from smoking but I've been pushing edibles a bit and i'm clearly fogged in the morning.

just get up and get moving helps me, even a walk.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

You have weed ghosts inside your head and should do weed about it.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Chinatown posted:

A large dose of ibuprofen may serve as a COX-2 inhibitor and clear things up a little

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918429 posted:

Marijuana has been used for thousands of years as a treatment for medical conditions. However, untoward side effects limit its medical value. Here we show that synaptic and cognitive impairments following repeated exposure to Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) are associated with the induction of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), an inducible enzyme that converts arachidonic acid to prostanoids, in the brain. COX-2 induction by Δ9-THC is mediated via CB1 receptor-coupled G-protein βγ subunits. Pharmacological or genetic inhibition of COX-2 blocks down-regulation and internalization of glutamate receptor subunits and alterations of the dendritic spine density of hippocampal neurons induced by repeated Δ9-THC exposures. Ablation of COX-2 also eliminates Δ9-THC-impaired hippocampal long-term synaptic plasticity, spatial, and fear memories. Importantly, the beneficial effects of decreasing β-amyloid plaques and neurodegeneration by Δ9-THC in Alzheimer’s disease animals are retained in the presence of COX-2 inhibition. These results suggest that the applicability of medical marijuana would be broadened by concurrent inhibition of COX-2.

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Apr 9, 2021

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
thats what i call "permabaked"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Virgil Vox posted:

just get up and get moving helps me, even a walk.

Yeah, for me it's usually a combination of caffeine, vitamins, activity and time - get up and do stuff, inertia takes over eventually

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

i smoke weed, sleep, work from home and smoke weed

why would i ever want to knock off a weed hangover?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Weed hangovers are caused by smoking/eating weed beyond your level of tolerance.

qed, the ONLY way to solve this is to increase your tolerance,,, , by smoking more weed

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

drat horror queefs posted:

Weed hangovers are caused by smoking/eating weed beyond your level of tolerance.

qed, the ONLY way to solve this is to increase your tolerance,,, , by smoking more weed

:hmmyes:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it’s pretty bad advice to tell people to waste money and gently caress up their tolerance when they’re already having cognitive issues lmao

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
Yeah I don’t understand jokes either.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Weed Is No Joke

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The two best answers for any weed related issue are "stop smoking weed for a while" and "smoke way more weed"

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
You, big nerd, eats farts: uh uh maybe people should function and have lives outside of recreational drug use :qqsay:

Me, well-hung genius superstud: what if someone made a Bong out of an eggplant Hahaha that look like a dick Lol LMAO :69snypa:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

mawarannahr posted:

Weed Is No Joke

Counterpoint: weed is the funniest thing imaginable.

Goddamn I love laughing.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
it'll be one month on wednesday, since i last smoked weed

at this point i am satisfied with whatever this t-break has done to help my tolerance, and my mental health. but theres the lingering chance of a drug test as i'm on the job hunt, though not for jobs that really have to drug test. one of those things that varies based on how overbearing the owner is, i suppose. fuckers.

i loving loath those piss sifters at the drug testing place, man. im coming off a longgg run with a company and this unemployed time should be nothing but weed and guitars. its like im already on these bitches time.

if you got weed, smoke a gently caress ton of it for me, and as always, death 2 america

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

20 Blunts posted:

it'll be one month on wednesday, since i last smoked weed

at this point i am satisfied with whatever this t-break has done to help my tolerance, and my mental health. but theres the lingering chance of a drug test as i'm on the job hunt, though not for jobs that really have to drug test. one of those things that varies based on how overbearing the owner is, i suppose. fuckers.

i loving loath those piss sifters at the drug testing place, man. im coming off a longgg run with a company and this unemployed time should be nothing but weed and guitars. its like im already on these bitches time.

if you got weed, smoke a gently caress ton of it for me, and as always, death 2 america

Will do, godspeed.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Sorry man, that was uncalled for.

I'm just all hosed up since DMX died or maybe didn't. I haven't had X give it to me in days and I don't know where the hood at anymore , and, and, ... gently caress man

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An eggplant bong would be disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

The two best answers for any weed related issue are "stop smoking weed for a while" and "smoke way more weed"

noted