Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Plank Walker posted:

the best part about this is the implication that the wall would do absolutely nothing to keep the drugs out of the us

saying the quiet part loud. it's not the drugs we hate. it's the people.

of course these days they're launching babies out of trebuchets at us, it's a red queen's race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
trump’s weird snake impression to journalists that one time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kazzah posted:

Trump insisting the F35 would be literally invisible.

Trump insisting the wall would need to be literally transparent, so that people wouldn't be injured by bags of drugs flung over the side.

Trump thinking mexicans were getting lead into this country by actual coyotes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

britishbornandbread posted:

trump’s weird snake impression to journalists that one time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

trump hiss will live on eternally

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
trump vs the hurricane

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Trump

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Trump being the only president of the last 4 administrations (possibly more) to identify the iraq war as a bad idea

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Trump being the only president of the last 4 administrations (possibly more) to identify the iraq war as a bad idea

Biden voted to invade Iraq to make sure that we didn’t invade Iraq

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

biden told bush he'd win the nobel if he won iraq quickly lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
which he did

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When the media got really obsessed with the concept of "kompromat."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

When the media got really obsessed with the concept of "kompromat."

Faux Cyrillic

Doideld Tyatsmer!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

It breaks my heart that this apparently isn't real

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Controversial 2014 comedy The Interview

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
When Disney unveiled an animatronic Trump for their Hall of Presidents after the 2016 election and it was clearly just a hastily remodelled Hillary Clinton

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

yahooooo! it's time for another Amerikkkan elekshun,

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Biden voted to invade Iraq to make sure that we didn’t invade Iraq

while i'm certain this is true, i cannot remember what it actually means

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

while i'm certain this is true, i cannot remember what it actually means

It was his nonsensical justification for his yes vote

quote:

I got a commitment from President Bush he was not going to go to war in Iraq. He looked me in the eye in the Oval Office; he said he needed the vote to be able to get inspectors into Iraq to determine whether or not Saddam Hussein was engaged in dealing with a nuclear program

“I was fooled by that dastardly president who promised me that if we voted to authorize an invasion he wouldn’t invade”

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 17:07 on Apr 10, 2021

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

greta thungberg was real big for a minute but now she's just been totally neutralized and has a documentary coming out about her, without ever accomplishing anything (which isn't really her fault)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

greta thungberg was real big for a minute but now she's just been totally neutralized and has a documentary coming out about her, without ever accomplishing anything (which isn't really her fault)

My boss (early 40s) hated her so much in a bizarrely horny way that always segued into weird rants about his college aged step daughter

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Politics https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/2554608773?s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

John Charity Spring posted:

When Disney unveiled an animatronic Trump for their Hall of Presidents after the 2016 election and it was clearly just a hastily remodelled Hillary Clinton

:lmao:

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Can you use a NFT to obliterate a tweet from existence? I'm sure plenty of people like me would pay handsomely to never read this again.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Heavy_D posted:

Can you use a NFT to obliterate a tweet from existence? I'm sure plenty of people like me would pay handsomely to never read this again.

an NFT is a like a pog with that image laminated on the top of the pog. It has no connection to the original image.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Paul Manafort's ostrich leather jacket

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyryUHItuc

Haven't seen this in a long time and I had forgotten just how amazing Mike Myers' reaction is. And the awkward cut to Chris Tucker while someone is frantically trying to cut Kanye's mike is a thing of beauty.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
hubert horatio hornblower

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Hedenius posted:

Haven't seen this in a long time and I had forgotten just how amazing Mike Myers' reaction is. And the awkward cut to Chris Tucker while someone is frantically trying to cut Kanye's mike is a thing of beauty.

GOAT, baby. perhaps one of the most significant cultural events of the 21st century thus far.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hedenius posted:

In his memoirs, George W. Bush said this was the worst moment of his presidency.

In other words, he forgot.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

vyelkin posted:

In his memoirs, George W. Bush said this was the worst moment of his presidency.

In other words, he forgot.

lol yeah

also kanye was absolutely right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Apparently she's been writing to Ted Kazcynski lol

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

She did briefly become a "Sex Celebrity" in the Albertan oilfields, so that's a bit of a gross accomplishment that she didn't want.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

yes it is

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Gazpacho posted:

yes it is

:nallears: but also lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Hey, Silent Bob? Please be more Silent ty

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Antonymous posted:

an NFT is a like a pog with that image laminated on the top of the pog. It has no connection to the original image.

Nah its a pog with the url of the image laminated on, so destroying the tweet would blessedly destroy the nft too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

kevin smith named his daughter harley quinn