Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1380695046090014728?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ritual isn't really about belief but about what a rite does you to psychologically and socially if you invest yourself into it.

Group ritual can be pure theatric nonsense on the outside, but for everyone involved, it's a bonding experience, a moment of mass primate psychosis wherein the participants are bonded by enacting their respective roles in the play. And even if you get unkind, unwanted eyes on it, the process of being a part of it invests you with the same mentality that allows pastors all across this country to face their congregations and tell them that protestant Christians are oppressed in the United States, and have a solid majority of the people in the audience lap it up and believe it with the conviction of a zealot.

Except it's about raping children, control through blackmail, and the grotesque power dynamics of the elite... Rather than about radical love, and egalitarian notions of brotherhood and sisterhood and righteous vengeance against the wicked that is pretty intoxicating to the masses.

I guess Christian rituals are the ones most people will have an easy time understanding, but the mechanics of what's going on socially... it doesn't really matter what the contents of a ritual is. It can be a worship service and a sermon...

it can also be a billionaire naked, swaddled in blood and flesh, howling at a blood moon with his masked buds.

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Tony Tone posted:

What I meant by this is that its the prevailing response to such conspiracies even by most "intellectuals" or generally just politically aware people. The second you mention 9/11 not being what it actually was is the second you lose any and all credibility in any public discourse setting or even among friends. The conspiracy has been entirely memeified, chucked into the "world is flat" and "reptilians" pile with the rest of the white noise.

Most people probably distrust the FBI to some degree I can imagine, but they ultimately view it as just another necessary wing of government that might have had, or still has, a few "bad apples" in it, and some of those bad apples might have even been directors. "But they couldn't have possibly orchestrated 9/11, I mean come on!" etc.
It's the same exact story with the police. Most people in the US I imagine are varying degrees of suspicious, fearful or even angry at them, but the majority still thinks they're a fundamental necessity to a functioning society.

My ultimate point and question was how do you boil down all of this information into digestible, easily accessible fact-checked bite-sizes for the average Joe?

Because in my mind, if the information is obscured and designed in a way that demands huge investments of time, research, initial willingness and commitment and spread across 655 pages on this dead comedy forum - it might as well just be useless macabre entertainment, something you read while having lunch as you feed your morbid curiosity. Like whats the point?

Was about to hit post before refreshing the page and seeing this.

Thank you for this, but this is pure distilled doomer juice to me even though I agree with everything you described. I understand the old powers that be have never went away, and have only gotten better, bigger and more sophisticated at hiding their skeletons. But I still believe we can fight against that simply by raising awareness of it. Even though social media is a lost cause controlled by said power, I still think the internet itself on the other hand is a huge tool that can be used in our favor (and against us, obviously) at dismantling or at least chipping away at their power enough so as to cause real damage. Part of that is making big convoluted information digestible enough to gain traction. Making info-depository websites hosted from 7 proxies or whatever the gently caress and spreading it around via fliers, sticky notes, graffitiing the web address on busy streets, train stations, airports, etc. I dont know.

There has to be a way.
im not sure I follow your posts, do you think the government did 9/11 in a false flag controlled demolition?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Gaupo Guacho posted:

im not sure I follow your posts, do you think the government did 9/11 in a false flag controlled demolition?

I don't know about all that but the controlled demolition story sounds like something tacked on to make everyone sound even crazier.

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Marzzle posted:

I guess a lot of BLM people got killed over the last few years? is the idea that something like a domestic gladio org would be doing the killings? what would the political ideal (or range of ideals, ie dems vs gop) would the domestic gladio org try and uphold?
given that local cops assassinated prominent BLM activists in the light of day during the Ferguson events, doing a bunch of Gladio poo poo seems entirely superfluous. there are plenty of people in America who are armed and very ready to kill innocent people for their personally held nebulous political beliefs

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Yeah but if they want fear and alienation they can just pump out more tv shows about cops and true crime.
it also seems superfluous to do false flags to make authoritarianism more palatable to the general public in a country where a Supreme Court justice famously cited the television show 24 to justify shredding the 8th amendment

if anything the whole point of blatant extrajudicial political killings, like that guy who got killed by marshalls in Oregon, is to throw it in peoples' faces how utterly powerless they are in the face of state violence in the American context. that was a popular perspective on the online left pretty recently. attributing every single domestic terrorist attack to false flags by the deep state seems to contradict that precept. personally speaking I was astonished that cops never used live ammunition during the protests last summer considering the animus amongst the politically right public towards anti-fa and BLM at large. Im pretty sure they could have used live ammo at least once or twice and little would have come of it. so how do thousands of false flag gladio ops figure into this?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Tony Tone posted:

My ultimate point and question was how do you boil down all of this information into digestible, easily accessible fact-checked bite-sizes for the average Joe?

teach them to think like marxists. most people know the world is hosed up and bad already, examining problems from a materialist perspective and seeing how solutions have to be implemented from the bottom of society up really machetes through a lot of ideological bullshit and whataboutism people cling to, like police being "good and necessary" or "america has done bad things but what about china", etc.

cohesive bite sized chunks of data are for Qanoners tho, you don't have to understand everything to understand enough to come to good conclusions about what needs to be done to fix society, you just have to keep calibrating until your targeting system is mostly locked on the wealthy and structures of abstracted power that breed and enable deplorable social behavior.

tieing back in the therapy/psychiatry discussion from earlier; i mostly skim, but i didn't really see anyone talk about how the best way to ensure mental health in society is to make sure we prevent as much mental illness as possible, and i'm not talking about brain chemistry problems per se, or things you have no control over, more so the trauma/coping variety which seems to be a big driver in the industry and in our daily lives. addiction and childhood trauma (which are interconnected a lot anyways) being the biggies. we treat mental and physical health like our commodity production with "just in time" intervention to cut costs and push the burden off to the future where (supposedly) there'll be more/better resources to handle it, but we're talking about lifetimes of suffering and millions of people succumbing to suicide and death by overdose because intervention didn't occur before the trauma, whether it's growing up in poverty, with traumatized family members coping by abusing their family, or just growing up in our murderous hell society and having your empathy cauterized out of you.

fixing society means caring about everything and everyone from the moment their feet touch the ground, and ensuring their physical/mental health, education, means, and ability to thrive, it's not only SIMPLE, but it's easier/cheaper than how we're doing society now lmao, but you can't do that AND have a population sect of unaccountable billionaires and toady millionaires living the lifestyle of a GTA protagonist with way more child sex trafficking modded in, and since they control all the lawmakers, media apparatuses and general fonts of cultural production, WELP.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The crisis actor and 9/11 missile conspiracy theories are extra funny because they imply the government would do all this crazy evil stuff but take exception to harming it's own citizens.

I can see why they would get promoted though.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

May I suggest watching A Very Heavy Agenda

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

nut posted:

May I suggest watching A Very Heavy Agenda

"Soldiers of Reason" also goes a lot into the history and associations of Albert Wohlstetter and Perle and all the rest of the band that came from RAND Corporation

I'm still meaning to get into Think Tank Aesthetics

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

"Soldiers of Reason" also goes a lot into the history and associations of Albert Wohlstetter and Perle and all the rest of the band that came from RAND Corporation

have been looking for something to Kindle before bed 🤔

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Hail Satan.

drat that's poignant 17 years later.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

I pretty much use this thread as an index for poo poo to get into. can someone quickly point me to the pages on the Vallee and the ufo/mkultra poo poo?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I don't know about all that but the controlled demolition story sounds like something tacked on to make everyone sound even crazier.

Anyone with a reasonable grasp of building design and steel structure mechanics can realise that the controlled destruction idea about building 1 and 2 are a joke, but no good reason has been presented for building 7. Especially considering what it contained.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Personally I think "mafia" works better than "cabal"

nut
Jul 30, 2019

This post got way bigger and dumber than I thought but it's too late to turn back now. Presented without further comment (because there's too much going on to even think about), here is the (streamline-edited) life of Leonard Arthur Kille, anonymized by Frank Ervin and Vernon Mark as "Thomas R." in their book summarizing their neurosurgical work at Harvard, "Violence and the Brain" and fictionalized as Harry Benson in Michael Crichton's "The Terminal Man" (Michael Crichton had an internship under Ervin's supervision).

Major life events for Kille are derived from Stephen L. Choroever's MIT course notes on Neurosurgery ("Kille Case Chronology") https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/brain-a...Cs_Crnlg_L9.pdf) and supplemented with sections from Mark and Ervin's "Violence and the Brain" (1970, available on Internet Archive).

June 7, 1933 -- Leonard Arthur Kille comes into the world in the usual way at Cambridge City Hospital in Massachusetts.

1934 -- Leonard’s parents move with kids from Cambridge to Schenectady NY in ultimately unsuccessful search for employment.

1935 -- The Kille family returns to Cambridge and sets up house at 3 Columbia Terrace.

1937 -- The Kille family moves to 199 Harvard Street in Cambridge. Father remains unemployed most of the time.

1939 -- Leonard Kille (age 6) enters first grade at church-run St. Mary’s Grammar School on Norfolk Street in Cambridge.

1940 -- Leonard’s parents’ marriage breaks up. (His mother says her husband "just ran off ...” the children are first told that their father has gone off to join the Air Force and are later told that he is “dead.”

1942 -- Leonard and his brother are enrolled in a church-run boarding school. They call it “the orphan asylum.” His mother is employed full time doing war-related work in an East Cambridge machine shop. Also working part time job in a Central Square coffee shop.

1945 – Both Kille boys are still attending catholic church boarding school. Later reports will identify it as a time/place where boys were not uncommonly abused by priests.

1946 -- Leonard’s elder brother graduates from boarding school, returns to live with his mother and new husband and begins attending Boston College High School. His mother later will say: “Len ... wanted to come home too but there has to be a separation sometime and he accepted it”. During this time Leonard is befriended by, and spends a lot of time alone in the company of one of the institution’s priests.

1947 -- Leonard – age 14 -- graduates from boarding school, returns to Cambridge to live with mother, brother and stepfather (Joe); begins attending Rindge Technical high school; hopes to become an engineer.

1948 August – Leonard – age 16 years and 3 months -- drops out of high school and joins the Air Force.

1951 Spring– Leonard – age 18 – is serving as a ballistic missile defense radar monitor at a remote and isolated northerly “early warning” outpost in that war (I'm guessing Korean? lol). There he is said to have suddenly suffered acute abdominal distress (the official dx is apparent perforated peptic ulcer with an infection that waxes systemic). He is said to have sustained severe loss of blood and a prolonged drop in blood pressure accompanied for several days by coma, stupor and cardiovascular shock. He nearly dies. But after a prolonged period of convalescence he is mustered out of the service, returns to his family’s home in Cambridge, renews his romance with girlfriend, Janice, resumes his High School studies, and goes to work as an electrician’s helper.

From Violence and the Brain (pg. 93; on case study of "Thomas R."):

1951 -- November 11; Leonard and Janice elope to New Hampshire and get married. He is 18, she is 17.

1953 – October: Leonard and Janice’s first child is born.

1955 -- January – Leonard and Janice move with baby to Long Beach California. Stay for a while with his mother, eventually rent and then buy a home. Leonard is gainfully employed as a photographic instrumentation engineer at Douglas Aircraft plant in Santa Monica.

1955 -- July 18 – Leonard presents himself at emergency room of Veteran’s Administration hospital in Long Beach CA, complaining of nausea and abdominal pain; appendicitis is promptly diagnosed and an appendectomy is immediately performed. Recovery is uneventful except for the persistence of complaints of severe abdominal pain and urinary retention.

1955 -- August – Janice and Leonard’s second child is born.

1958 -- Kille’s third child arrives.

1958 Fall – Leonard leaves his job at Douglas Aircraft in Santa Monica. He and Janice and the three children relocate to Somerville Mass. Leonard goes to work as a draftsman for Polaroid Corporation.

1959 Spring -- Leonard is promoted to senior draftsman at Polaroid; he and his wife buy a house on Winthrop Street in Stoneham, north of Cambridge.

1959 Fall – Leonard is promoted again – to assistant engineer with responsibility for developing parts for the Polaroid Land camera (named after Edwin Land of U-2 spy plane development).

1960 February – Leonard is treated for pneumonia at a Malden Hospital; upon release he suffers a relapse during which he complaints of weakness, light--headedness and severe left chest pain which is treated at home.

1960 May -- Leonard is hospitalized for a week and treated for right flank pain at Boston Veterans Administration Hospital.

1960 November -- Leonard – whose work at Polaroid has resulted in award of several US patents naming him as co-inventor (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3153195) -- resigns his position at Polaroid and starts employment as an engineer with a weekly salary of $194, at Salem Massachusetts-based (MIT spinoff) plant of Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier (EG&G)

1961 January – Janice Kille seeks, and is granted, a restraining order against her husband in Middlesex County Probate Court. This is the first open indication that there is trouble between them.

1961 March -- Leonard’s salary at EG&G is raised to $205 per week. His wife obtains a support decree from Middlesex County Probate Court.

1961 May -- Leonard’s salary at EG&G is raised to $220 per week and he is promoted to Senior Engineer.

1963 – Leonard promoted again at EGG.

1964 May 15 – Leonard voluntarily terminates his employment at EG&G and begins working at Honeywell Corporation at an annual salary of around $12,000.

1964 Fall – Escalating domestic conflict in Killes’ household. Leonard begins to see a psychiatrist – the same one who has been treating his wife for some time. He attributes their marital problem to Leonard’s anger and presumes the latter to have a biological basis.

1965 Jan 25 – Leonard undergoes EEG at Massachusetts General Hospital.

1965 March 17 – Leonard’s mother visits Kille home in Stoneham for St. Patrick’s Day weekend and reports chaotic conditions; Leonard harried and hard working; Janice “drunk” and “doped” and “out of it”

1965 August 16 – Leonard’s salary at Honeywell is raised to $12,600/yr; his title is upgraded to “design Engineer”

1965 November – Leonard and Janice now have five children and a sixth is expected around the end of the year. They sell their Winthrop Street house and buy a larger and more expensive one on Cedar Avenue.

1965 December – Leonard – concerned about the financial burden represented by the cost of their new house, consults his parish priest, Father Paul Shanley. Learning that there is an unoccupied top-floor apartment in the house, the priest suggests renting it to a recently divorced fellow parishioner, Robert Dirkman, who is looking for a place to live.

January 1966 - Robert Dirkman moves in to Killes’ house and soon becomes more than just a tenant. He frequently takes his meals with the family, helps Leonard with chores around the house and engages in long conversations with Janice late into the evenings.

1966 February 4-19 -- Leonard, experiencing what appear to have been severe attacks of anxiety, marked by “shortness of breath, weakness and dizziness,” takes medical leave from his job at Honeywell and spends two weeks at the New England Sanitarium where he is officially diagnosed with pneumonia. Twice during this stay, he abruptly signs himself out and back in. Growing trouble at home and at work.

1966 February 28 -- Leonard quits his job at Honeywell and accepts a position as a senior engineer at Cambridge-based Block Engineering at a salary $13,500 a year

1966 March 1 – Leonard’s car is in disrepair. He borrows Robert Dirkman’s car and is driving into Cambridge for what is supposed to be his first day on the job at Block Engineering. While stopped for a red light the car he is driving is struck from behind and propelled forward. The front end forcefully impacts the rear bed of a truck stopped in front of it. Both ends of the vehicle are severely damaged; (and it is Robert Dirkman’s car!). Leonard, complaining of a head injury is taken by ambulance to Cambridge City Hospital where he remains for several days of observation before being released. But he remains only briefly back at home. Escalating tension around domestic arrangements provokes jealousy and renewed marital arguments. Leonard voluntarily checks himself in to Boston VA Hospital.

1966 April 5 –Leonard signs himself out of VA Hospital AMA ("against medical advice"). The psychiatrist mentioned above, to whom both Leonard and his wife have been paying professional visits, is a neurobiologically oriented practitioner. Suspecting that Leonard has some sort of a brain disorder, he refers him to Dr. Frank Ervin, director of the "violence research unit" at Massachusetts General Hospital. Ervin collaborates with Vernon H. Mark, a neurosurgeon. Together, they are doing clinical research, diagnosis and treatment aimed at making credible their main hypothesis, namely that violent and assaultive action “is an expression of the functioning brain.” In their view, the abnormal brain functions responsible for what they call “episodic dyscontrol,” can be (indeed should be) manipulated by surgical and or electrophysiological destruction of selected brain regions in the limbic system. The violence control unit is operating under the general supervision of neurosurgery department chairman and Harvard Medical School professor, William H. Sweet. Although officially admitted to MGH as a patient, Leonard is admitted to the violence research unit as a research subject and placed on a locked-down ward.

Back to Mark and Ervin (pg. 96-7)

1967 -- The implanted electrodes still remain in place in his now bilaterally amygdalectomized (amygdalotomized) brain. Janice Kille files for divorce. (Yes, she will later marry Robert Dirkman).

1967 -- Electrodes withdrawn; treatment complete, damage done, Leonard is discharged from MGH; once again, he attempts and fails to reconcile with Janice, then travels across the country by car to Long Beach CA to be near his mother and Stepfather Joe.

Serious social problems emerge at once. He is patently deranged. His deterioration accelerates in weeks and months after release. At one point he is found wandering aimlessly around a supermarket parking lot late at night. He is picked up by police, taken into custody and forcibly hospitalized. At the hospital, he is soon assigned the diagnosis of “paranoid schizophrenic” – largely on the basis of an incredible and fantastic story that he tells, in great procedural and technical detail, about having been a patient and research subject at Boston’s MGH; of doctors operating on his brain; implanting electrodes, remotely recording depth electroencephalograms and applying occasional electrical brain stimulation, and , finally, using radio frequency currents to destroy portions of his limbic system; destroying his mind and life and work and family; leaving everything in shambles, etc. etc.

1968 – Leonard’s periodic hospitalizations for episodes of disruptive behavior become increasingly routine.

1969 – Leonard absconds from CA VA hospital; apprehended by Nevada police outside Las Vegas; he is held at NV VA for a while before being returned to CA.

1970 -- With his repeated re-hospitalizations becoming routine, Leonard is already well-embarked on what will become his lifelong career as a chronically hospitalized mental patient. By all other accounts, however, this picture of his condition is simply false. In fact, Leonard’s personal and social condition has been worsening. Now he is severely disturbed, severely brain-damaged, a socially incompetent, psychologically impaired man in his late 30s who has become, since the operation, increasingly episodically violent.

1973 -- Medical malpractice suit is filed on behalf of Leonard Kille by his mother and legal guardian in Boston Superior Court. Vernon Mark and Frank Ervin are identified as the defendants. The defendants’ legal counsel is a distinguished senior Boston attorney. The plaintiff’s attorney is from a large and prestigious DC law firm.

1973-78 -- Lawyers for plaintiff and defendants prepare cases; Leonard Kille is deposed under oath; describes treatment and after effects.

1978 – More than a dozen years have passed since Leonard’s discharge from MGH. For most of the last decade, he has been a chronically hospitalized mental patient at the Bedford (MA) VAH.

1978 Fall -- Six weeks trial in Boston courtroom fails to prove malpractice; proceedings end in acquittal of defendants on all charges.

1990s – Charges of predatory sexual behavior involving Catholic priests. One of the accused is Father Paul Shanley – Leonard and Janice Kille’s pastor in 1965 and the one who recommended to them that they take their (then) recently divorced fellow-parishioner, Robert Dirkman into their house as a tenant.

1993 – Leonard Arthur Kille Dies; Age 60, at Bedford VAH.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

cagliostr0 posted:

Anyone with a reasonable grasp of building design and steel structure mechanics can realise that the controlled destruction idea about building 1 and 2 are a joke, but no good reason has been presented for building 7. Especially considering what it contained.

I think when talking to normal people you shouldn’t be so focused on the specifics of what exactly happened that day because regardless of who did it, the administration used it to get everything they wanted. you could also mention that the only two holdouts on the patriot act vote were targeted by the anthrax attacks.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The FBI investigated the people who canceled their flights, but not the people who were no-shows

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

gradenko_2000 posted:

The FBI investigated the people who canceled their flights, but not the people who were no-shows

Oh, I'd heard the opposite, initially. What reason did Seth McFarlane give?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Ytlaya posted:

It's young cum. Gotta have regular cum injections.

the demonic child sex smuggler lady is named jizz layin max well

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

cagliostr0 posted:

What did building 7 contain?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Jesus Christ. I'm watching Wigstock and I just saw the QAnon Shaman.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Demon Semen posted:

What did building 7 contain?

The cia station where all the middle East terrorism Intel went to get hidden from policy makers and the SEC Central servers which held rafts of data on wall st financial crime.

QuickbreathFinisher
Sep 28, 2008

by reading this post you have agreed to form a gay socialist micronation.
`
pg 666 Satan is real in the Epstein thread

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

cagliostr0 posted:

The cia station where all the middle East terrorism Intel went to get hidden from policy makers and the SEC Central servers which held rafts of data on wall st financial crime.

I’m guessing 9/11 really was America’s Reichstag Fire :stare:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
We had nine months of normalcy in the 21st century

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Demon Semen posted:

I’m guessing 9/11 really was America’s Reichstag Fire :stare:

Don't forget all the gold bullion in the basement.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cagliostr0 posted:

"it got hit by a falling skyscraper and burned out of control for several hours" is not a good enough reason?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

smarxist posted:

"it got hit by a falling skyscraper and burned out of control for several hours" is not a good enough reason?

not according to a bunch of structural engineers at the university of alaska https://canada.constructconnect.com/dcn/news/others/2020/05/world-trade-center-7-building-did-not-collapse-due-to-fire-report

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/university-study-finds-fire-did-not-cause-3rd-towers-collapse-on-911-300911896.html

https://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

scary ghost dog has issued a correction as of 20:44 on Apr 10, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
hail epstein

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Stevie Lee posted:

Office of Terrorism (and Financial Intelligence) is a little on the nose

What do you mean? I know literally nothing and find this stuff fascinating

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gaupo Guacho posted:

This should clear things up for you a bit.

Gaupo Guacho posted:

you're a gigantic tankie [r-word] but that's cool you're in good company on this here website. im sorry you don't understand what words mean you drooling imbecile. plz take your own life. thanks in advance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

cagliostr0 posted:

Backweb posted:

jesus christ

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
postin on a powerful thread lay line to ask for clarity of thought and no CIA interference

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/RudyHavenstein/status/1381012570312695811?s=19

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://www.wired.com/1999/02/maxwell/

quote:

Established portals now began choosing between the dozen firms that could provide the service, the biggest of which were iName, WhoWhere?, and USA.NET - and a self-described dark horse called CommTouch (https://www.commtouch.com). Based in Israel, and with only 25 employees, CommTouch had created the successful desktop email client ProntoMail. Ready to take on the US consumer market, the Israeli company needed a new president, someone with "local clout."

In February 1997, CommTouch CEO Gideon Mantel got Isabel Maxwell to take the job and jump straight into the email mania.

Isabel's involvement in the Valley is very spooky but Christine's CHILIAD deal is basically a development/refinement of the PROMIS software her handlers stole right?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

number of the beast page post

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Backweb posted:

Wait, is this part serious? because this sounds like poo poo someone would make up to prevent the next thing out of their mouth from being believed either.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

no satanic panic chat on page 666 weve failed the test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tubgoat posted:

Wait, is this part serious? because this sounds like poo poo someone would make up to prevent the next thing out of their mouth from being believed either.

And the trillions of dollars it was announced the day before the Pentagon couldn't account for

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 02:46 on Apr 11, 2021