Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Frank Frank posted:

Big cow lasagna is a terrible name. Why not just name it “garfield’s colossal lasagna” or whatever?

Hmm I guess if he did that he couldn’t re-use the same lasagnas when he switches brands but still...

I thought it was the brand of frozen lasagna that he slapped his own packaging on.

But it's not. It's actually a name he came up with? That makes it even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I read all 98 pages

Now read them again.

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

The term "farm to plate" (or "farm2plate" as Nathen is fond of) pisses me off for some reason, not anything to do with the concept but it's like saying food is "scrumptious" or a "morsel", it's cloyingly precious. It could be worse, at least it's not "farm to fork", that's just infuriating. Come get your "farm2fork" "big cow" lasagna with "cowboy cut" ground beef.

what's "cowboy cut" even referring to, it's ground beef. cut the big cows like the cowboys do. entergage. garfield.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dracky posted:

The term "farm to plate" (or "farm2plate" as Nathen is fond of) pisses me off for some reason, not anything to do with the concept but it's like saying food is "scrumptious" or a "morsel", it's cloyingly precious. It could be worse, at least it's not "farm to fork", that's just infuriating. Come get your "farm2fork" "big cow" lasagna with "cowboy cut" ground beef.

what's "cowboy cut" even referring to, it's ground beef. cut the big cows like the cowboys do. entergage. garfield.

“Wagyu” beef means nothing to the FDA and you are likely getting ripped off of you order it in a US restaurant

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

dracky posted:

why do they call it farm2plate when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

sharknado slashfic posted:

garfield's colossal rear end in a top hat

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

dracky posted:

It's all meaningless marketing drivel. He's like a walking corporate buzzword. In theory farm to plate is a good thing in some senses, but I highly doubt anything he's actually selling is like "bought directly from a farmer and then prepared directly and put into the food".

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

We must entergage with our clients with farm 2 plate quick mobile restaurant hoods and services to create a full brand awareness and fully synergize with our image as responsible and desirable net and global citizens.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
garfeltch

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dracky posted:

I just googled it and see that it's rib eye steak with a bone still attached.
https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/cuts/Detail.aspx?ckey=157

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Farm2factory2freezer2plate

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Escape From Noise posted:

We must entergage with our clients with farm 2 plate quick mobile restaurant hoods and services to create a full brand awareness and fully synergize with our image as responsible and desirable net and global citizens.

Well, another fresh victim that the brain bug has taken over :( Maybe EFN can be cured by reciting something jargon-ly opposite...NFL play-by-plays?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
You might think that there's nothing that can happen to food on its journey between the farm and your plate that's worse than what it goes through to become a frozen, mail-order lasagna.

You would be wrong. Grocery stores all add chemicals and preservatives. They also add vampire dust. Jikes!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Are you telling me that when I eat frozen lasagna from the Stop and Shop, I'm partaking of a ghastly communion with the flesh of Dracula?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nessus posted:

Are you telling me that when I eat frozen lasagna from the Stop and Shop, I'm partaking of a ghastly communion with the flesh of Dracula?

As if. You've got to spend the big bucks to get the good vampire dust. You're probably getting some factory turned freshly made vampire dust.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

He’s now having a Twitter meltdown about homeless people ruining the value of his condo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

AdmiralViscen posted:

He’s now having a Twitter meltdown about homeless people ruining the value of his condo

:justpost:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

AdmiralViscen posted:

Just like Johnny Rotten

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bonus:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling homeless shelter

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Pretty good posted:

And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling homeless shelter

:lol:

also the "I agree, we need to talk. You go first...."

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
So when I saw all those screenshots I believed it because who would take time to make mock ups of this goober but then when I went to his twitter and saw it could have all been hotlinked because all the tweets and weird ranting were still there I actually forgot I had believed it and re-believed it all over again.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1380951140527972352

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

reignofevil posted:

So when I saw all those screenshots I believed it because who would take time to make mock ups of this goober but then when I went to his twitter and saw it could have all been hotlinked because all the tweets and weird ranting were still there I actually forgot I had believed it and re-believed it all over again.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1380951140527972352

gently caress me this video would 100% be a parody if it wasn't from Nathen

what a dumb baby

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
It's going to come out that Nathan is doing a Dan Nainan and is actually like 55, right?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

So.... is everything just a mystery now?

I mean, in a way it’s refreshing honesty to see him admitting that everything is confusing and incomprehensible to him, but “I got a parking ticket” doesn’t feel like it truly qualifies as a mystery per se.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice pout.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sounds like Nathen needs to hire Scoob and the gang to get to the bottom of this!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Is this man really 28 years old wtf

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

CelticPredator posted:

The world’s youngest entrepreneur of Garfield-themed frozen foods farm2freezer2plate in the Toronto area despite all the landmonsters and murderers and pandemics and homeless and parking tickets conspiring against him.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

I doubt that very much

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Life of cocaine and boozing does things to you, though. I'm 28yo and people mistake me to be in my 40's all the time.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Akratic Method posted:

So.... is everything just a mystery now?

I mean, in a way it’s refreshing honesty to see him admitting that everything is confusing and incomprehensible to him, but “I got a parking ticket” doesn’t feel like it truly qualifies as a mystery per se.

OnePieceEATS coming 2022.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nikumatic posted:

OnePieceEATS coming 2022.

Detective ConanEATS. Nathen gets addicted to tranq darts.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

CelticPredator posted:

pretty sure he just turned 30

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
We finally solved the mystery of who is actually buying Nathen’s lovely frozen lasagnas.

It’s Nathen

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Do you think Nathen would have an angle into the luxury doomsday prepper market? Big Cow Frozen Lasagnes for those ultra expensive underground bunkers they're designing out, instead of buckets of chum or whatever

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

I know I parked in front of the fire hydrant, your honour, but I am the future of farm2fork entergagement

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Mega64 posted:

The world’s youngest entrepreneur of Garfield-themed frozen foods farm2freezer2plate in the Toronto area despite all the landmonsters and murderers and pandemics and homeless and parking tickets conspiring against him.

We should start an Entergagin’ Nathen collage. And just keep adding to it as he throws more and more of his bonkers musings out there. It could be our thread’s very own version of the Most Patriotic Picture Ever (which lasted for years, and I think ceased updating after the death/addition of Dimebag Darrell)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1381569968920203264

Having eggs for breakfast? Have you considered tossing a lil hotdog meat in that omelette?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

reignofevil posted:

https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1381569968920203264

Having eggs for breakfast? Have you considered tossing a lil hotdog meat in that omelette?

Uh