Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

This is serial killer poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oof.jpg

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Joe Pisces surely.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

[ hissing through teeth ]

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

lol 30 wait until age starts taking away your ability to eat certain foods in the 35 to 40 window.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I am 38 and will never stop eating certain foods

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bar Ran Dun posted:

lol 30 wait until age starts taking away your ability to eat certain foods in the 35 to 40 window.

W-which foods?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
cilantro

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tree Bucket posted:

W-which foods?

One day shortly after my 40th birthday I ate a delicious creamy chicken and mushroom casserole and the hellshits it gave me were something I will not be revisiting.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Memento posted:

One day shortly after my 40th birthday I ate a delicious creamy chicken and mushroom casserole and the hellshits it gave me were something I will not be revisiting.

The chicken was bad and you got food poisoning OP.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Carbon dioxide posted:

The chicken was bad and you got food poisoning OP.

No one else in my family got sick, though? I just assumed I'd had a reaction to an overly rich food.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Skulk Hogan posted:

This is serial killer poo poo.

Hentai collector

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Lmao, just have your book binder match the covers to your decor. What is this amateur poo poo?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

RFC2324 posted:

Hentai collector

Okay, serial killer and child molester. My mistake.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I don't know about certain foods but my appetite in general has dropped off at a bit. You don't need quite as much when your body gives up making muscle

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BonHair posted:

Lmao, just have your book binder match the covers to your decor. What is this amateur poo poo?

Jeeves, I wish to redecorate! Run down to the bindery with my library, there's a good chap. Give the fellow a groat and tell him I wish to see them bound in chartreuse, at once!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

No one else in my family got sick, though? I just assumed I'd had a reaction to an overly rich food.

"Overly rich food" is some mediaeval medicine poo poo like humours and flogiston.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

some plague rats posted:

Jeeves, I wish to redecorate! Run down to the bindery with my library, there's a good chap. Give the fellow a groat and tell him I wish to see them bound in chartreuse, at once!

Who's this "Jeeves" fellow the madman is raving about, Enrique?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I mean I suppose it's possible that different teachers at different schools might teach differently but nah

No! Art is pain!

Fool! Don't you see?? You must suffer for your art!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Overly rich food" is some mediaeval medicine poo poo like humours and flogiston.

You’ve never gotten a tummy ache?

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Just accept that after 40 your best years are long gone and you are in deaths waiting room and your number will be called any minute now, so just eat what you like once in a while.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The gallbladder is just a myth, I say as I take my next bite of sausage

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I dont know if its an age thing or new meds but i haven't been able to eat red meat without doing the most disgusting farts. Completely normal if a bit smelly shits, but oh my god. Anyway, what thread is this, i'll have a double.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I have gout. When it flares it, it sucks real bad.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

PYF age-related health issues

e: meme tax

https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/1375883322312650752

barbecue at the folks has a new favorite as of 13:37 on Apr 11, 2021

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

<cries in over 40>

Remember in your 20s, when you'd work out for the first time in a while, and you'd be sore for a couple days, and that would happen the first 2-3 times you worked out, then you'd be mostly ok after workouts going forward?

I go to the gym 4 days a week and do some amateur road bike stuff, and I have that 2nd day after a workout soreness ALL THE TIME. My calves haven't been not sore in months.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Firstborn posted:

I have gout. When it flares it, it sucks real bad.

Pfft, have you tried doing colchicine about it? Amateur :smug:

e: y’all people don’t even know about allopurinol

Ziv Zulander has a new favorite as of 14:12 on Apr 11, 2021

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Calves are a evolutionary mistake

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

(Actually it's my right knee, gently caress that knee, I just stood up funny and it's hosed)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Speak for yourselves, I’m 45 and learning to do cartwheels and windmills

*bursts abruptly into flames*

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
If god didn’t want me to take NSAIDs every day for the rest of my life then he wouldn’t have made everything hurt all the time.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Bar Ran Dun posted:

It takes you by surprise. Back in October I had a slice of pizza with a really tough crust, and I had to spit out a piece of the molar I broke on it.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

RickRogers posted:

(Actually it's my right knee, gently caress that knee, I just stood up funny and it's hosed)

I must confess, it's still that knee

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

W-which foods?

That’s the real fun. You’ll have to figure that out.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

40 in a couple years and so far my only real issue is how insanely easy it is to put on weight fast

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

flavor.flv posted:

I must confess, it's still that knee

still that knee

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CommanderApaul posted:

<cries in over 40>

Remember in your 20s, when you'd work out for the first time in a while, and you'd be sore for a couple days, and that would happen the first 2-3 times you worked out, then you'd be mostly ok after workouts going forward?

I go to the gym 4 days a week and do some amateur road bike stuff, and I have that 2nd day after a workout soreness ALL THE TIME. My calves haven't been not sore in months.

Eat more protein, which should help with the muscle repair process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

mrpwase posted:

still that knee

And after steps, I still can't breathe