Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
My comfort character is my fursona and I can make all the content I crave of them without being at mercy of showrunners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I find the idea of being that attached to fictional characters pretty insane tbh.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

OwlFancier posted:

I find the idea of being that attached to fictional characters pretty insane tbh.

But OwlFancier... You're my comfort character!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
words, man

we made 'em up

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stunt_enby posted:

this is a really bizarre thing to pearlclutch about, Vincent

It's the Harvard part that bothers me.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

OwlFancier posted:

Hey now, lets not forget about Garfield

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

your comfort characters are my kinnies

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Samovar posted:

I find what that says about your taste more disturbing than what it says about my existence.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's the Harvard part that bothers me.
yeah, it's a shame these once great institutions producing our nation's thought leaders have fallen to liberal communist cultural marxist propaganda. keep fighting the good fight, we'll beat em off <3

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Samovar posted:

OwlFancierFancier

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Stunt_enby posted:

yeah, it's a shame these once great institutions producing our nation's thought leaders have fallen to liberal communist cultural marxist propaganda. keep fighting the good fight, we'll beat em off <3
A bit of pearl clutching enhances the beating off IMHO

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I have developed a skin allergy to my dog's natural skin oils, but I cannot imagine giving him away so my solution is to just have itchy forearms for the foreseeable future.

I cannot imagine giving away a dog, ever, under any circumstances. Even if he was affecting my breathing I'd sooner up my asthma medication than get rid of him.

Take antihistamines and get your covid jab, one of the side effects people reporting are dog allergies going away.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol minicurve and her friends play that game, because it's free and they have a wholesome no one spend an money pact, this is a group of kids who mostly know each other in real life keeping in contact via this game and the discord mini looks after. Anyway some of them do art and whatnot and the levels of deep stalking some of these lunatics will go to to find the discord so they can "eeeeeeeee that character is MINE! I DON'T LIKE IT STOP YOU ARE OFFENDING ME DFHJTFF" at them is something else. Mini tells them to gently caress off, waits for the funny wall of text then bans them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stunt_enby posted:

Please stop providing extra content for this thread. We don't need it.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

learnincurve posted:

Lol minicurve and her friends play that game, because it's free and they have a wholesome no one spend an money pact, this is a group of kids who mostly know each other in real life keeping in contact via this game and the discord mini looks after. Anyway some of them do art and whatnot and the levels of deep stalking some of these lunatics will go to to find the discord so they can "eeeeeeeee that character is MINE! I DON'T LIKE IT STOP YOU ARE OFFENDING ME DFHJTFF" at them is something else. Mini tells them to gently caress off, waits for the funny wall of text then bans them.

Honestly it's a pretty fun game that you can get like, 50+ hours of gameplay out of it for free, and good for your kid and her friends if they manage to avoid the FOMO business plan inherent to gachas. Hopefully they stick to it. It's just weird how Genshin has managed to attract an extremely weird crowd even among gacha game players who are already a weird bunch.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Can we just come up with a technical term for 'guy over 40 who grooms women under 20' and be done with it? Like we don't jave to make it illegal, just generally acknowledged to be loving creepy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

demi-nonce.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Can we just come up with a technical term for 'guy over 40 who grooms women under 20' and be done with it? Like we don't jave to make it illegal, just generally acknowledged to be loving creepy.

"Libertarian"?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

learnincurve posted:

I crave the funny walls of text (but you probably shouldn't post them for a bunch of reasons)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bobby Deluxe posted:

"A conservative."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'd be happy with "libertarian" becoming a broadly accepted euphemism for pedophile. Multiple birds w/ one stone

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Splicer posted:

I crave the funny walls of text (but you probably shouldn't post them for a bunch of reasons)

Minicurve won't show you get own discord but she sure as poo poo will show us others. I've set her to collecting some for us, including the fallout from when someone made one of the girl character's breasts smaller.

Edit: mini is mini because she is tiny, not because she is 8 - She's 17 so I've not set a actual child loose on the internet for us.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/isaiah_bb/status/1381433327685529602

Having a perfectly normal one.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Data Graham posted:

I'd be happy with "libertarian" becoming a broadly accepted euphemism for pedophile. Multiple birds w/ one stone

Has been in my social circle for years.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ok everyone our insider has been at work. If you want more then she can find it.

quote:

i just have to search 'rosaria nerf' to find these things (note: #boycottgenshin and #dobettermihoyo were tags focusing on how genshin impact had legitimate representation problems i.e basing one of the main enemies in the game on “natives”, describing the two dark-skinned characters they had as exotic or scary, etc)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hello, child protective services?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Honestly, I kinda wish I had the motivation these idiots do about anime tiddies towards literally anything in my life. If I could take that level of focus and caring and apply it to something like weight loss or even just writing a book, I could accomplish so much.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I would have mentioned the Genshin titty nerf but I felt that Gamers getting extremely mad about video game tits was a bit played out by now really.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
New information; It’s not even a nerf.

This character started out as a NPC, when they made her a playable character they found out she was too tall and kept clipping and glitching so the fix was to make all of her smaller. These whatever they are, can only see the boobs.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I thought people were mad at the game for representing an indigenous race as fodder enemies but, of course, it's about low fat tiddies

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I thought people were mad at the game for representing an indigenous race as fodder enemies but, of course, it's about low fat tiddies

It's both, there's a split in the fandom between Twitter kids and Gamers.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Lol yeah I saw the #BoycotGenshin tag in the wild and actually had no idea it was a bunch of people angry about, uh, "booba"

Edit:

Ibblebibble posted:

It's both, there's a split in the fandom between Twitter kids and Gamers.

Oh nevermind then

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

learnincurve posted:

This character started out as a NPC, when they made her a playable character they found out she was too tall and kept clipping and glitching so the fix was to make all of her smaller. These whatever they are, can only see the boobs.

I do love the choice of words somehow, like BOOBS is a stat that determines how good they are in a fight

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

learnincurve posted:

They definitely changed her proportions, but that was probably necessary to make the smaller model look not goofy.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I got mini an account now and she’s lurking.

Much like bean dad I have had to teach her how to use a traditional forum lol

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

learnincurve posted:

Passing on the old ways of our ancestors. Keeping the knowledge alive. :eng101:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

learnincurve posted:

Ok everyone our insider has been at work. If you want more then she can find it.
I regret everything.

More, please.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

learnincurve posted:

Biplane posted:

Hello, child protective services?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

so tempted to change my name to rosaria booba nerf