Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mrmcd posted:

Her campaign spending a shitload of ad money in the LA TV market during the last weeks of October.

hey it helped her pump up the popular vote margin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mrmcd posted:

Her campaign spending a shitload of ad money in the LA TV market during the last weeks of October.

Her campaign having its Midwest outreach team be a bunch of people in New York, and their strategy being to project confidence by not campaigning in the Midwest.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

didn't the campaign pull yardsigns and workers out of michigan late too so she'd look "strong" or something too?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Eat This Glob posted:

didn't the campaign pull yardsigns and workers out of michigan late too so she'd look "strong" or something too?

we want Trump to think we are confidant so we will make it look like we don't even need to campaign in the state! multi-dimensional chess brain!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Smash cut to Steve Bannon sucking his own dick

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Eat This Glob posted:

In a similar vein, SIEU officials in Iowa recognized that it was a lost cause and directed their personnel to Michigan, only to be ordered back by the campaign.

MD2020 has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Apr 13, 2021

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Do you remember that bird?

That bird just did not give a gently caress that it was in a stadium full of people, did not give a gently caress that it was perching on a bit of wood being heavily filmed, that bird was just vibing there.

There's a bit of my brain that honestly thinks that was the last gasp of Gaia to stop the earth being destroyed, she used all her might to send that bird to make it be Bernie not Trump in the statistically most critical period when climate catastrophe could have been meaningfully postponed.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Vitamin P posted:

That bird just did not give a gently caress that it was in a stadium full of people, did not give a gently caress that it was perching on a bit of wood being heavily filmed, that bird was just vibing there.

There's a bit of my brain that honestly thinks that was the last gasp of Gaia to stop the earth being destroyed, she used all her might to send that bird to make it be Bernie not Trump in the statistically most critical period when climate catastrophe could have been meaningfully postponed.

Basically this*, and the most horrific thing is it was the DNC and Neera Tandens of the world who hosed over the future for their own careerism

*actually, anyone who doesn't think this is stupid :hmmyes:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Vitamin P posted:

There's a bit of my brain that honestly thinks that was the last gasp of Gaia to stop the earth being destroyed

lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the earth. she is tired and angry.

send the tiniest birb.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
That tweet where it's like "your coping mechanism for your inability to process the certain and accelerating decay of your own reality is to say 'lol that owns'" except living it and not getting the irony whatsoever

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

the earth. she is tired and angry.

send the tiniest birb.

You are going full shapiro.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the "national butterfly center" (a private organization) being huge trumpfans right up until they got owned by trump trying to put up his wall because they're right on the border

so they had to fight it in court

and guess what

https://twitter.com/NatButterflies/status/1382079391371513862

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

That tweet where it's like "your coping mechanism for your inability to process the certain and accelerating decay of your own reality is to say 'lol that owns'" except living it and not getting the irony whatsoever

This is the real duality of man

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

MikeCrotch posted:

This is the real duality of man

It's hilarious when you realise that all existence is suffering and that this prime directive MUST be enforced at literally any and all costs, except to the beings producing the wholly-avoidable suffering.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
wow some of you guys are fuckin losers

get help

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the "national butterfly center" (a private organization) being huge trumpfans right up until they got owned by trump trying to put up his wall because they're right on the border

and guess what

may god drat his family to destitution and ill health

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I hadn't thought about that photo of Trump with the fast food spread in a couple months, gave me a chuckle

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

MD2020 posted:

In a similar vein, SIEU officials in Iowa recognized that it was a lost cause and directed their personnel to Michigan, only to be ordered back by the campaign.

After losing MI in a shocking upset in the primary, showing genuine weakness in the state, Clinton basically did no campaigning there in the general.

Also I'm convinced Bernie couldn't have done poo poo to stop/slow global warming. We needed the energy and transportation sectors to be a command economy, and for the folks in charge to take the threat seriously, back in like the 70s or so. Markets cannot address a threat like this.

Pretty much convinced we're in the process of running into the great filter.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Gaia should've set off the Yellowstone Volcano and destroyed this wretched land, not sent a stupid bird.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Anyways, humanity's last chance wasn't loving Bernie, it was the German revolution not failing. WWI was the actual, predicted final crisis of Capitalism and only Lenin saw it. When the SDP went liberal and killed Rosa they pissed away the working class' best chance. We're living in the 'mutual ruin of the contending classes' timeline.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vitamin P posted:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the bird perched next to a plastic water bottle

lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

El_Elegante posted:

get help

he's right

but also

no

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Echo Chamber posted:

People who still played Super Smash Bros. Melee in TYOOL 2019 really wanted Yang because they thought that Freedom Dividend could save the community for a dead game on a dead console and they need to shower.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Anyways, humanity's last chance wasn't loving Bernie, it was the German revolution not failing. WWI was the actual, predicted final crisis of Capitalism and only Lenin saw it. When the SDP went liberal and killed Rosa they pissed away the working class' best chance. We're living in the 'mutual ruin of the contending classes' timeline.

Well if it's mutual then I feel a little better about it.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

El_Elegante posted:

:yeah:
:confused:

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

nah

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
jeremy corbyn went to give someone a high-five but missed and slapped her boob

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Echo Chamber posted:

People who still played Super Smash Bros. Melee in TYOOL 2019 really wanted Yang because they thought that Freedom Dividend could save the community for a dead game on a dead console and they need to shower.

for sure

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jeremy Corbyn didn't look sad enough at the cenotaph, standing next to Boris who was clearly still drunk and wearing his clothes from the night before

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

the sex ghost posted:

Jeremy Corbyn didn't look sad enough at the cenotaph, standing next to Boris who was clearly still drunk and wearing his clothes from the night before

Just like the soldiers who fought in WWI, how dare you disrespect ARE BRAVE BOYS :mad:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mantis42 posted:

go back to the climate doom thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Geraldo Rivera getting thrown out of Iraq for drawing lines in the sand

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Finicums Wake posted:

jeremy corbyn went to give someone a high-five but missed and slapped her boob
I am torn precisely halfway between wanting this to be true and false.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

*actually, anyone who doesn't think this is stupid :hmmyes:

I'm not a religious, spiritual, or even superstitious man but anyone who does not recognize a clear sign is an idiot

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

I am torn precisely halfway between wanting this to be true and false.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and guess what

Lmao I'm pretty sure the dude in the center is a customer of mine

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Emily Thornberry going on TV after the 2017 election visibly drunk and mocking the Tories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

drat right