Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

meatpimp posted:

Yep. It's more expensive, but it's much more viable.

That extra couple inches that the battery sticks out in front is a deal killer for me.

The size of the head makes a much bigger difference than the rest of the body in my experience. Obviously, ideally you’d have both a slim battery AND a small head, but if I had to pick I’d go with the compact head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Bosch 12v is a great eco system, but the variety of tools is lacking. It's pretty limited :(

I'd kill for a bosch 12v ratchet and skill saw.

Elem7
Apr 12, 2003
der
Dinosaur Gum
Not really a great pick for STR since its without the batteries but another option that doesn't get talked about much for an electric ratchet is Kobalt's. Despite being 24v it only matches the strength of the Milwaukee fuel ratchets but its cheaper, the battery bump isn't as bad as Ryobi's, battery life is great, the reach is better, and as far as I'm aware it's the only ratchet where the manufacturer actually tells you how much torque it can withstand when turning manually and it's a very healthy 150 ft lbs, basically the same as a regular 3/8 ratchet. I got mine during one of their frequent sales where you can get a charger and 2 batteries plus a "free" tool for like $129.

They even sell a right-angle impact wrench once you're in their battery system.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8yGSigHp1A

There's always a Project Farm video.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Elem7 posted:

Not really a great pick for STR since its without the batteries but another option that doesn't get talked about much for an electric ratchet is Kobalt's. Despite being 24v it only matches the strength of the Milwaukee fuel ratchets but its cheaper, the battery bump isn't as bad as Ryobi's, battery life is great, the reach is better, and as far as I'm aware it's the only ratchet where the manufacturer actually tells you how much torque it can withstand when turning manually and it's a very healthy 150 ft lbs, basically the same as a regular 3/8 ratchet. I got mine during one of their frequent sales where you can get a charger and 2 batteries plus a "free" tool for like $129.

They even sell a right-angle impact wrench once you're in their battery system.

I was REALLY hoping someone would jump in about Kobalt. I know several people who work for Lowe's, they don't mind sharing their employee discount with me so long as I'm not on camera at the time (basically give them cash or Zelle them the money, they buy it, then I get it after they get off work). So their power stuff is pretty decent?

A lot of Kobalt stuff is seriously underrated - before my car got broken into (with most of my tools in it mid-move :argh:), almost all of my tools were Kobalt. I had the same socket set for nearly a decade, without splitting a single socket or breaking a single ratchet. And I really beat on that set, complete with pry bar and 4 pound hammer on that poor ratchet. I just didn't know if their power tools were the same quality. They have a lifetime lost socket replacement policy too, so long as you registered the purchase. Lots of their stuff has a lifetime warranty too.

I'll probably wind up keeping the Ryobi impact until it totally dies (HD had it as a black friday deal IIRC.. impact wrench, beefy charger, 4aH battery for $99.99). I think it's 250-300 ft lbs?

At the moment a lot of my hand tools are lovely Walmart crap with a little bit of HF mixed in, but it was rock meets hard place, needed tools right away that were cheap.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Mar 30, 2021

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Frank Dillinger posted:

The size of the head makes a much bigger difference than the rest of the body in my experience.

:hmmyes:

Elem7
Apr 12, 2003
der
Dinosaur Gum

STR posted:

I was REALLY hoping someone would jump in about Kobalt. I know several people who work for Lowe's, they don't mind sharing their employee discount with me so long as I'm not on camera at the time (basically give them cash or Zelle them the money, they buy it, then I get it after they get off work). So their power stuff is pretty decent?

On paper their stuff seems plenty competitive with the other mid-range offerings, and their XTR gear with high end competitors. I have Ryobi and Makita tools as well so my Kobalt tools tend to be the things that fill an odd niche like their ratchet, die-grinder, zip tool, belt sander and an orbital sander. The latter 3 because they were either free with batteries or super cheap for well featured brushless tools, and the first 2 because they weren't offered in my other systems. The die-grinder is the most used tool out of all of them, great for those situations where a dremel isn't enough and an angle grinder is far far to much.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

So uhh, wera makes stainless steel laser tip screwdrivers too now. Also picked up some pliers including a pair of 7" knipex cobras. :krad:

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Looking for some T handle allen keys that have the wrench on the side of the handle. Just for bike work since I lost a 4mm normal allen key somewhere and figure I'll just buy another better set. :v:
Any thoughts on these? Will my hands thank me for something much more expensive and nicer?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-14-Piece-T-Handle-SAE-MM-Hex-Key-Set-HTHKSM14PCN/204153272
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-14-key-Metric-Standard-SAE-Hex-Key-Set/1000366459

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Elmnt80 posted:

So uhh, wera makes stainless steel laser tip screwdrivers too now. Also picked up some pliers including a pair of 7" knipex cobras. :krad:

Oh hell yeah. Always a good day when a box from KC Toolco shows up.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Suburban Dad posted:

Looking for some T handle allen keys that have the wrench on the side of the handle. Just for bike work since I lost a 4mm normal allen key somewhere and figure I'll just buy another better set. :v:
Any thoughts on these? Will my hands thank me for something much more expensive and nicer?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-14-Piece-T-Handle-SAE-MM-Hex-Key-Set-HTHKSM14PCN/204153272
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-14-key-Metric-Standard-SAE-Hex-Key-Set/1000366459

I’ve got a husky set, they are great. For really high torque your going to want a socket allen but these have been fine for me for 5-6 years now.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Suburban Dad posted:

Bondhus T-handles are really nice. Even better are the Facom F-handles with the ball end on the long side plus the stubby flat end like those Kobalts, but they're $$$. I'm a huge fan of Bondhus.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

sharkytm posted:

Bondhus T-handles are really nice. Even better are the Facom F-handles with the ball end on the long side plus the stubby flat end like those Kobalts, but they're $$$. I'm a huge fan of Bondhus.

we mostly use bondhus at work, but those t-handles dont have the second drive on the handle

i think the ones we have that do are wiha (fake e: yeah 33489)

i usually grab the bondhus ones though

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Has anyone here bought the Yukon tool boxes from Harbor Freight? Do they stand up to the US General ones?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Looked at them in-store before getting my workbench (originally went in hoping for a rolling toolbox with a work surface), though my local store only had a couple of display models. They definitely feel cheaper in quality, but for home use, they're perfectly acceptable. The drawer slides cut some corners (not nearly as smooth - they feel like the slides on my $99 workbench), but felt solid enough.

I would upgrade to US General if I wrenched daily, but for casual use they're more than fine. On par with the lower end stuff from Lowe's or Home Depot.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Thanks for the feedback dudes. I like the Husky ones for the big rear end labeling on them for my old man eyes, too. :corsair:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Has anyone here bought the Yukon tool boxes from Harbor Freight? Do they stand up to the US General ones?

Be forewarned, try to find something in stock, even if you have to drive around to different stores. I pre-ordered and paid for a box, and waited over a month with still no delivery estimate before giving up and getting a Craftsman box from Lowe's.

This top and this lower, specifically which is still on sale. 52”, soft close ball bearing slides, and less than $800 out the door.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

angryrobots posted:

Be forewarned, try to find something in stock, even if you have to drive around to different stores. I pre-ordered and paid for a box, and waited over a month with still no delivery estimate before giving up and getting a Craftsman box from Lowe's.

This top and this lower, specifically which is still on sale. 52”, soft close ball bearing slides, and less than $800 out the door.

The white one is special order only but honestly I could order now and be okay with a long wait since I'm not starting the garage overhaul for at least 2 months.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Having never used a nailgun before, the Harbor Freight 16 gauge finish nailer rules. It was totally worth the purchase in terms of time saved.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Achtane posted:

Having never used a nailgun before, the Harbor Freight 16 gauge finish nailer rules. It was totally worth the purchase in terms of time saved.

Is that the one that also does staples? It's great for basic woodworking and upholstery.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Battery powered mowers?

Looking for one for my mom so she doesn't have to pull start her gas one. Small yard (750 Sq ft), no hills. Leaning towards a Ryobi from Home Depot. I see they have 40 V ones and ONE+ 18 V ones: any really difference if they don't have any other tools to worry about a battery system? 40 minutes per charge seems standard, should be enough for one pass of the yard.

There's also push vs self propelled. I feel like a smaller, lighter electric mower would be fine being pushed and saving the $100, but her choice I guess.

Uthor fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Apr 4, 2021

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I have a ryobi one that runs at 36v from 2 batteries and it's light as hell. As you say, her choice but I've never felt it needed it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Suburban Dad posted:

a little late but for bike stuff parktool's 3-way :quagmire: allen stuff is the bee's knees. i have the ball-end 4-5-6 and the 2/2.5/3 they're great for "what is this bolt again? a five? no its a six" and in my experience the only time i need more torque on a bike than the ball end can provide is rusty old poo poo the po overtorqued, and i have a set of regular allen keys and some vice grips for that

e: part numbers are aws-3 and aws-8, here's all their allen and torx stuff:
https://www.parktool.com/category/hex-torx-compatible-tools

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Safety Dance posted:

Is that the one that also does staples? It's great for basic woodworking and upholstery.

Nah, I thought about getting that one but I figured it might end up sucking at both. I kinda want a framing nailer too, but don't have a use for one at the moment...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Tool review time!
Posting this in AI and in HCH to shamelessly increase my post count so that one day I may proudly boast that I have an average of 4.20 posts per day.

Just got one of these:
https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Power-Tools/Metalworking/Grinders/2783-20

Its a team red, M18 4 1/2"-5" braking grinder.

Bought it online Wednesday, got it Yesterday and used it for the first time just now.
Waiting for one of my 6 AH batteries to charge so I can go back to work with it.

The thing:
Its kinda long. A bit longer than the 4 1/2" Dewalt (corded) that I bought a few weeks ago. Obviously its even longer with the battery.
Weight isn't bad with a 6AH battery, I haven't compared it the the yellow one I have, but there isn't a significant difference AFAICT.

The tool-less guard is easy to reposition to a variety of angles so that it'll hopefully guard you slightly better than having no guard at all. Its just a little lever that you pull on and then twist the guard.
I was doing this with welding gloves on and didn't have any troubles. Your results may vary. Each........... "designated" guard position has a positive lock to it, once its in there, its not moving.

Tool-less disc change is convenient because you don't have to search for a wrench. Something that seems to get easily misplaced around here. The Nut has a little spring loaded handle that you flip up,
and use to twist to loosen and tighten. Its not that convenient however because its not particularly easy to unscrew with a glove on. At least not with welding gloves its not. That being said, its a minor inconvenience.
If you're using gloves with the kind of dexterity that welding gloves are NOT known for then you probably won't have much issue.
The handle DOES seem a little bit thin though. I'm not sure if its a good idea to stick a screw driver in there to either tighten the poo poo out of it, or to loosen it if its had the poo poo tightened out of it but hey, you do you.
Update, had to stick a screw driver through it to get the nut off, its not as flimsy as I had thought.

The braking aspect:
Its a "braking" grinder. There is some sort of mechanical brick-a-brack inside it that makes the discs stop faster once you've let off the power. Anyone thats used a grinder for more than about 5 minutes has probably let off the switch, set the grinder down on the bench without looking and had a rag get caught up in the disc, or set it down on its side, the wheel digs in and the thing goes skittering across the work bench. This stops that from happening.
According to the Milwaukee website: " A Rapid Stop Brake feature stops accessories in under 2 seconds".
I didn't actually count but in practice, using cut off discs and grinding wheels, it definitely stopped faster than any other grinder I've used. Probably not today, but sometime I've going to use a wire wheel and wire cup brush which are considerably heavier than the discs and see how long it takes to stop.

Anti-Vibration side handle:
There is a shock absorber looking thing in the handle and its got some grippy rubbery type spots on it. I guess I could compare it to the regular handle (I think they have the same thread) from the yellow grinder and see if there is a difference, but my tingling hands tell me that the anti-vibration part is mediocre at best.

Performance:
Man this thing sucks batteries dry. Just for the hell of it, I tried with one of my older 2AH batteries to see what would happen. Performance was....... Lacklustre but I didn't expect much. This was more of a "gently caress it why not"? kind of thing.
Next up was on of my HIGH OUTPUT XC6.00000000!!!!!!!!!! batteries.
I've got two and they're the biggest ones I have. Performance was considerably better with this one obviously. I didn't have any issues with speed, or torque from the motor. It didn't bog down at all and it make a hell of a lot of sparks.
I realize of course that at least part of the performance has to do with the quality of the discs themselves. They are hardware store brand. All in all I managed to cut off the lovely parts of my work piece and the grind down the welds to prep for new stuff.
I still have a bit more work to do on this thing but I wanted my other 6ah battery fully charged before I get back to it.

Having never used a cordless angle grinder I don't really have anything to compare to. Performance wise, it seemed on par with the corded ones that I've used in the past, but the battery part was kind of annoying.
Milwaukee sells these things with two 5.0AH XC batteries, and I killed my 6AH battery in what I consider to be not that long. I guess if you have a charger on hand and one can be charged up in the time it takes to kill the other then its not *that* bad.
They also sell an "HD" kit that comes with two 9.0 AH batteries. They would obviously offer more run time than either the 5 or 6AH batteries.

Maybe one of these days I'll get a 9ah battery and report back.

E: UPDATE!! YEEHAAAWWWW!!!

Just killed my second 6ah battery.
I'll admit I was trying to kill it, but I was not doing anything differently than I would have with a corded grinder. All told, I'd say I was actually grinding for about 30-35 minutes total.
Also, I had to stick a screw driver through the little pop up handle on the nut to get it off when I was changing discs. Seemed to not be as flimsy as I originally thought.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Apr 9, 2021

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

OMGVBFLOL posted:

a little late but for bike stuff parktools.

FTFY

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

wesleywillis posted:

Tool review time!
Posting this in AI and in HCH to shamelessly increase my post count so that one day I may proudly boast that I have an average of 4.20 posts per day.

Just got one of these:
https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Power-Tools/Metalworking/Grinders/2783-20

Its a team red, M18 4 1/2"-5" braking grinder.

Bought it online Wednesday, got it Yesterday and used it for the first time just now.
Waiting for one of my 6 AH batteries to charge so I can go back to work with it.

The thing:
Its kinda long. A bit longer than the 4 1/2" Dewalt (corded) that I bought a few weeks ago. Obviously its even longer with the battery.
Weight isn't bad with a 6AH battery, I haven't compared it the the yellow one I have, but there isn't a significant difference AFAICT.

The tool-less guard is easy to reposition to a variety of angles so that it'll hopefully guard you slightly better than having no guard at all. Its just a little lever that you pull on and then twist the guard.
I was doing this with welding gloves on and didn't have any troubles. Your results may vary. Each........... "designated" guard position has a positive lock to it, once its in there, its not moving.

Tool-less disc change is convenient because you don't have to search for a wrench. Something that seems to get easily misplaced around here. The Nut has a little spring loaded handle that you flip up,
and use to twist to loosen and tighten. Its not that convenient however because its not particularly easy to unscrew with a glove on. At least not with welding gloves its not. That being said, its a minor inconvenience.
If you're using gloves with the kind of dexterity that welding gloves are NOT known for then you probably won't have much issue.
The handle DOES seem a little bit thin though. I'm not sure if its a good idea to stick a screw driver in there to either tighten the poo poo out of it, or to loosen it if its had the poo poo tightened out of it but hey, you do you.
Update, had to stick a screw driver through it to get the nut off, its not as flimsy as I had thought.

The braking aspect:
Its a "braking" grinder. There is some sort of mechanical brick-a-brack inside it that makes the discs stop faster once you've let off the power. Anyone thats used a grinder for more than about 5 minutes has probably let off the switch, set the grinder down on the bench without looking and had a rag get caught up in the disc, or set it down on its side, the wheel digs in and the thing goes skittering across the work bench. This stops that from happening.
According to the Milwaukee website: " A Rapid Stop Brake feature stops accessories in under 2 seconds".
I didn't actually count but in practice, using cut off discs and grinding wheels, it definitely stopped faster than any other grinder I've used. Probably not today, but sometime I've going to use a wire wheel and wire cup brush which are considerably heavier than the discs and see how long it takes to stop.

Anti-Vibration side handle:
There is a shock absorber looking thing in the handle and its got some grippy rubbery type spots on it. I guess I could compare it to the regular handle (I think they have the same thread) from the yellow grinder and see if there is a difference, but my tingling hands tell me that the anti-vibration part is mediocre at best.

Performance:
Man this thing sucks batteries dry. Just for the hell of it, I tried with one of my older 2AH batteries to see what would happen. Performance was....... Lacklustre but I didn't expect much. This was more of a "gently caress it why not"? kind of thing.
Next up was on of my HIGH OUTPUT XC6.00000000!!!!!!!!!! batteries.
I've got two and they're the biggest ones I have. Performance was considerably better with this one obviously. I didn't have any issues with speed, or torque from the motor. It didn't bog down at all and it make a hell of a lot of sparks.
I realize of course that at least part of the performance has to do with the quality of the discs themselves. They are hardware store brand. All in all I managed to cut off the lovely parts of my work piece and the grind down the welds to prep for new stuff.
I still have a bit more work to do on this thing but I wanted my other 6ah battery fully charged before I get back to it.

Having never used a cordless angle grinder I don't really have anything to compare to. Performance wise, it seemed on par with the corded ones that I've used in the past, but the battery part was kind of annoying.
Milwaukee sells these things with two 5.0AH XC batteries, and I killed my 6AH battery in what I consider to be not that long. I guess if you have a charger on hand and one can be charged up in the time it takes to kill the other then its not *that* bad.
They also sell an "HD" kit that comes with two 9.0 AH batteries. They would obviously offer more run time than either the 5 or 6AH batteries.

Maybe one of these days I'll get a 9ah battery and report back.

E: UPDATE!! YEEHAAAWWWW!!!

Just killed my second 6ah battery.
I'll admit I was trying to kill it, but I was not doing anything differently than I would have with a corded grinder. All told, I'd say I was actually grinding for about 30-35 minutes total.
Also, I had to stick a screw driver through the little pop up handle on the nut to get it off when I was changing discs. Seemed to not be as flimsy as I originally thought.

You shouldn't be using any tools to install or remove discs. I haven't touched a pin spanner in nearly a decade. Lock the rotor with the button, tighten disc by hand. Removal is reverse of installation. It tightens as it rotates.

And yeah, compact batteries are for small tools, and not heavy duty poo poo like that grinder.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
And if you need to take off the arbors to use a wire wheel make sure you put them somewhere you'll remember.

And tighten that scary fucker with a pair of big pliers or crescent wrench.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

sharkytm posted:

You shouldn't be using any tools to install or remove discs. I haven't touched a pin spanner in nearly a decade. Lock the rotor with the button, tighten disc by hand. Removal is reverse of installation. It tightens as it rotates.

And yeah, compact batteries are for small tools, and not heavy duty poo poo like that grinder.

I did tighten the nut by hand (using the handle) and then had to use the screw driver to loosen it after grinding for a while.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
trip report: hakko soldering iron worked very well for my intended purposes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i evaporusted and wire brushed a bunch of old tools to a bright shiny bare steel silver only to find out there isn't a single hardware store, big box store, or even gun store with a bottle of cold bluing liquid in stock for over a hundred miles. guess i'm just fogging everything with wd40 and waiting for it to come in the mail

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Hot blue it with some old motor oil and a torch.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Big Taint posted:

Hot blue it with some old motor oil and a torch.

Will this not make the hard tool steel of the tools less hard because you have - uhhh, is it called annealing? - annealed it?

Or is the temperature you get the tool to to hot blue it not hot enough to anneal it?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I don’t think it’s necessary to get it hot enough to affect the temper. Around 300F is the target for bluing, and I don’t think you’re getting to tempering until more like 400F.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i considered hot bluing, but i dont trust myself to get these parts hot enough evenly enough with a torch

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Pop them in the oven?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Just shipped my No-loving-Good Milwaukee M18 circular saw off to get warranty service. The first part was easy, Milwaukee just asks for model and proof of purchase, then prints out a prepaid FedEx label. I dropped it off for FedEx to pick up and we'll see how the process goes.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Good luck, the lovely warranty repair service that Dewalt (And Black & Decker, and Craftsman, and Bostitch, and Porter Cable, and probably a few more) was awful and I didn't hear anything for a month. They finally told me they couldn't repair it so I took it into the HD where I bought it and they exchanged it for me.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

StormDrain posted:

Pop them in the oven?

300F is 148C, which is plenty manageable by an oven, aye. Good shout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Mustache Ride posted:

Good luck, the lovely warranty repair service that Dewalt (And Black & Decker, and Craftsman, and Bostitch, and Porter Cable, and probably a few more) was awful and I didn't hear anything for a month. They finally told me they couldn't repair it so I took it into the HD where I bought it and they exchanged it for me.

Well, we'll test their banner promising repairs in 7-10 business days! (poo poo, that is way bigger than on my screen when I took a screenshot, sorry!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!