Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Buhgawd is that joe Manchins theme music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

quote:

Calling a black woman a slaver is exceptionally gross. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

lmao

im dyin' squirtle

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Bastards

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
I think it's exceptionally gross for a black woman to be a slaver, but I'm built different.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's such an stupid American thing to think that slavery can only be what was going on in the United States 170 years ago.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
We should buy Kamala’s dad an account

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

It's such an stupid American thing to think that slavery can only be what was going on in the United States 170 years ago.

Gilbert gottfried voice: THE LIBERALS!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

If you really enjoy a dark comedy lol, go read the THREAD THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED around the 20th of January.

The big Biden scandal at the moment is he's way more lefty than I ever imagined.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

gradenko_2000 posted:

The one Irish character specialized in making explosives

an entire race of jews goblins that are greedy bankers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MorrisBae posted:

We should buy Kamala’s dad an account

lol imagine being a marxist-rear end economics professor from jamaica and having your daughter grow up to be a cop trying to outlaw weed, or poo poo, even just going to school so that she could imprison people

i'm surprised he did publicly denounce her career sooner

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Phone posted:

lmao

im dyin' squirtle

That's reverse-reverse-racism!

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Phone posted:

lmao

im dyin' squirtle

d e c o r u m

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

comedy option is it passes but McConnell and Manchin bipartisanishly keep any seats from being filled until we get a true turbo chud president

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

On my way back to Los Angeles from Las Vegas. I stopped by this high desert shrine on exit 221 on the I15. I'm outside of the socal are so I have to type the uppercase i.

I reflected on LF. I reflected on CSPAM. I reflected on the lessons we refused to learn, in favor of the laughs we had.

I think there's still a RON PAUL 2008 sign, hastily painted over to be a RON PAUL 2012 sign, on Interstate 70 in Missouri about 10 or so minutes east of Columbia.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol d&d

They will be banning any criticism of biden in 3 months

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
glad to hear that critiquing evil acts is worse than actually doing them

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

The Pussy Boss posted:

Snopes has been busy

"Did Biden say Indian Americans are 'taking over' America?"

Mixture - Yes, but he meant it in a good way. You're the racist if you thought it was racist.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ah, the only good cop is a dead cop. stirring commentary from ms. navarro

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dixon Chisholm posted:

I think it's exceptionally gross for a black woman to be a slaver, but I'm built different.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol d&d

but theres nothing to criticize?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Grapplejack posted:

GW: "Yeah you should get out of Afghanistan, I was sure Obama would leave in 2009 but he never did lol"

:agesilaus:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bootleg Trunks posted:

man rose twitter is really running dry on attacks, huh

what did those morons do

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

That dude tased his balls to death
Trump paid russian hookers to piss on a bed and/or him
Epstein didn't kill himself

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/OmniliberalChad/status/1382204871118524416

gotta love when people put this much effort into proving that their opinions are the exact opposite of correct, like, an eerily accurate mirror image

https://twitter.com/TheEastIsJeb/status/1382382583397421057

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

how does one person have that much time to listen to youtubers gah

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

grab from wiki

also he crushed the Bonus Army

The 1927 Mississippi River Flood was not only one of America’s greatest natural disasters, but also one of our greatest cover-ups. The relief efforts that followed the flood, directed by then-Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover in conjunction with the Red Cross, aimed not only to recover the South’s 16.5 million acres of inundated land but also to further Hoover’s reputation as a national hero deserving of presidential candidacy. Hoover first garnered the title of ‘Great Humanitarian’ as a result of his efforts to provide food to refugees after World War I; in 1927, his new role as head of flood relief offered a renewed chance to impress Americans by publicly rescuing those in need. Thus, at the center of his relief program was a mass media campaign highlighting his devotion to the 600,000 Americans who had been displaced by the flood. The Red Cross, too, depended upon a positive portrayal of its relief efforts, which relied on public donations.

To this end, it was imperative that media outlets deny the shortcomings of Hoover’s Red Cross relief: in many southern areas, local Red Cross leaders held black refugees in what amounted to little more than slavery. Black refugees were forced to perform the heavy labor that supported the camps and were barred from escaping by National Guard members, who oversaw their work with guns at the ready. Whereas white refugees were placed in indoor facilities, black refugees were detained in outdoor camps on the levee and systematically denied adequate food and shelter, with little promise of their homes ever being rebuilt.

https://historicalreview.yale.edu/sites/default/files/files/McMurchy.pdf

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

well he is the ceo of the dsa

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Phone posted:

lmao

im dyin' squirtle

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/mviser/status/1382512261688872962

bold strategy to suggest that forever war is good by accusing biden of murdering people with his bad covid policy

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1382438050379280385

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol d&d

gently caress you, this made me check the last couple pages of USPol and now I feel bad.

Shagaletic fighting the good fight, but I just feel deep disgust. There's nothing you can do when people are that far gone.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1382424667735080961

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

everyone will be deeply surprised when the dems use manchin as a scapegoat again to remove the corporate taxes and put the entire burden on the poor, like they always do