Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Holy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
trump pissed on the military for four years and they all lapped it up like kittens

like he utterly flattened the careers and reputations of multiple respected flag officers

lol

they deserved it

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
trump, the dumb guy too stupid to know what commander in chief meant, was the only president of the 21st century that treated soldiers like the subordinates they were instead of giving every passing boot a sloppy blowjob

and everyone was super mad about it, lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hahahauahahshahaha

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Malleum posted:

trump, the dumb guy too stupid to know what commander in chief meant, was the only president of the 21st century that treated soldiers like the subordinates they were instead of giving every passing boot a sloppy blowjob

and everyone was super mad about it, lol

I was super confused how Arizona of all places could've gone for Biden until a coworker reminded me of how much he poo poo all over McCain

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol when liberals were disgusted how trump refused to lower the WH flag for mccain's death

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

LastInLine posted:

I'm not a religious, spiritual, or even superstitious man but anyone who does not recognize a clear sign is an idiot

lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:hehe:

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol when liberals were disgusted how trump refused to lower the WH flag for mccain's death

I thought Trump afforded him the dignity he deserved tbh

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

:hehe:

I thought Trump afforded him the dignity he deserved tbh

he didn't dump mccain's corpse into one of those pig poo poo lakes, no.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

was thinking earlier today about how trump said he'd release a bunch/all of the classified JFK records but then said he couldn't/wouldn't

.............surely nothing to see there!!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the "national butterfly center" (a private organization) being huge trumpfans right up until they got owned by trump trying to put up his wall because they're right on the border

so they had to fight it in court

and guess what

https://twitter.com/NatButterflies/status/1382079391371513862

:hellyeah:

BUILD THE WALL, BIDEN. LOCK HER UP!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Vim Fuego posted:

:hellyeah:

BUILD THE WALL, BIDEN. LOCK HER UP!

I'd be willing to say Biden did one good thing if he locks up the Clintons, that would be some ultra-premium content.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Biden can still hold "being president" over Hillary so I'm sure they aren't on the best of terms

Also that reminds me of that one photo op where Hillary did a photo op with her own Resolute Desk knockoff

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Neera Tanden hoisting her career ambitions by the petard of her online derangement

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr. Lobe posted:

Neera Tanden hoisting her career ambitions by the petard of her online derangement

Biden nominating her, but making no effort to coerce any senators to vote for her because he didn't care at all lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

That completely deranged Tanden stan threatening to firebomb the Bruenigs cause he blamed them for her not getting the nom.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Rob Ford was Mayor of Toronto

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

Rob Ford was Mayor of Toronto

his brother is the premier of alberta

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Spergin Morlock posted:

his brother is the premier of alberta

hes the premier of ontario, lol.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
just remembered how va governor ralph northam, after the blackface pic of him emerged, tried to moonwalk at a nationally televised presser in an attempt to prove he wasnt racist.

he had to be stopped by his wife

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-a8762181.html

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
That time Ted Cruz tried to diss Trump by talking about "New York Values", and Trump 9/11'd him and forced him to clap at his own humiliation.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

what the gently caress is a premier

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
they said Barron saw the decapitated trump head picture and thought his dad had really been decapitated. how old was he at this time like 12?

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Mantis42 posted:

Anyways, humanity's last chance wasn't loving Bernie, it was the German revolution not failing. WWI was the actual, predicted final crisis of Capitalism and only Lenin saw it. When the SDP went liberal and killed Rosa they pissed away the working class' best chance. We're living in the 'mutual ruin of the contending classes' timeline.

If that was the final crisis of capitalism then how come there have been so many crises since then... Checkmate.

Shaffness has issued a correction as of 02:55 on Apr 15, 2021

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

indigi posted:

what the gently caress is a premier

It's Canadian for governor. My mom has a second cousin or something that was one for BC in the 80s.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
One time the opposition were taking too long getting ready for a vote so the sitting Prime Minister of Canada decided the best thing to do was barge through the crowd, grab an MP, and elbow his way back through the crowd to drag the guy to his seat so they could vote. This then became a scandal known as Elbowgate.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Comrayn posted:

they said Barron saw the decapitated trump head picture and thought his dad had really been decapitated. how old was he at this time like 12?

even funnier was when Vince McMahon blew himself up in a WWE stunt and Trump called to see if he really died

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

vyelkin posted:

One time the opposition were taking too long getting ready for a vote so the sitting Prime Minister of Canada decided the best thing to do was barge through the crowd, grab an MP, and elbow his way back through the crowd to drag the guy to his seat so they could vote. This then became a scandal known as Elbowgate.

Revelations of this same guy wearing blackface an uncountable number of times and immediately getting re-elected

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Revelations of this same guy wearing blackface an uncountable number of times and immediately getting re-elected

One time a reporter asked him how many times he had done blackface and his answer was that he had done blackface so many times he couldn't remember them all.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

doh, yes that

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Clay Aiken's run for Congress

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The conservative guy was sooo bad and lol at Canadians voting Left.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

The conservative guy was sooo bad and lol at Canadians voting Left.

what you mean this sentient bag of milk's overflowing charisma didn't win you over??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-3kcB5ov8

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I think I voted NDP, if I voted at all because I live in Melanie Joly's district.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Comrayn posted:

And she loving apologised, even though lessons number 1 through 10 to be learned from Trump are: NEVER loving APOLOGIZE.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
remember how the alberta NDP formed the first non conservative government in like half a century, and then pissed it all away by fully abandoning environmentalism for faux petro-social democracy, and then got utterly blown the gently caress out in the next election. lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
liberal media repeatedly trying to portray Obama and Trudeau as having some kind of bromance

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People celebrating Macron.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Macron being more islamaphobic than the leader of the national front im a debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

Macron being more islamaphobic than the leader of the national front im a debate

I thought it was one of his cronies?