Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

exact same thing happened to me a couple of hours ago

I mean I turned into a skeleton hung up at a hardware store, with a fish skeleton biting my pubic symphysis

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Happens to the best of us

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

kirbysuperstar posted:

Why is Barnacle Jim (rest his soul) in the washer

Not every face is Barnacle jim

Drone_Fragger posted:

They should just leak that the anti-vax nonsense is a russian/chinese psyop perpertated and led by Marxists to prevent the USA population being immune to their bioweapons and weapon their fighting age men and women so that the neo-soviets can invade, and all the skeptic boomers would be queing up to get injected with as many doses as possible.

As long as it continues to disproportionately kill minorities, poor and city dwellers, they don't give a poo poo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

His face was so long, it encompassed every possible face in the world.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
The jormungandr of faces

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

popewiles posted:

"Can we have psych ward outside today?"

Psych ward brochure has a wildly multiethnic group of people outside for group therapy session

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Elviscat posted:

Surprised yellow isn't for psych.

Because psych patients, apparently, have a habit of urinating on them

Well, they are hospiddle socks :colbert:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Heath posted:

Happens to the best of us

I guess, but how does that explain it happening to me?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 14:23 on Apr 15, 2021

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Dabir posted:

socks are condoms for your feet

So hobbits are into raw dogging?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Right, they're typically David Mitchell.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I genuinely can't think of anything more useless and unnecessary than cops.

Like never in my life have I been like "hey, that guy has temporary tags on his car, I wish we had someone that could murder him and then have his family sue the city for millions so that we can't have better schools or pot holes fixed because for some reason the deranged murderer lawsuit budget comes out of things like the clean water budget".

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Like never in my life have I been like "hey, that guy has temporary tags on his car, I wish we had someone that could murder him and then have his family sue the city for millions so that we can't have better schools or pot holes fixed because for some reason the deranged murderer lawsuit budget comes out of things like the clean water budget".

Yeah but who is going to protect all of the rich neighborhood's property?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

My relative is a municipal attorney and almost every time I ask them how work is going they sigh and says the city is being sued because a cop beat somebody / ran over somebody / beat his wife / stole from the city and now there’s a lawsuit. A couple times over the years he said it was a bus lawsuit and not a cop.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

My partner is a social worker and I saw one of those lovely memes with like, a headline about a naked man on drugs with a gun and the meme was all "ooooh how will a social worker handle this one?!" and I was like "yes, she does have a very hard job, thank you for noticing"

turns out it was supposed to be a pro-cop meme but my brain is so not-broken that I was just like "yep, continue to abolish police"

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

It is just so friggin weird to open the internet and see drawings like this done by strangers of someone you've known since middle school.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Sounds like you've found the perfect birthday gift, just need to get some frames

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

DACK FAYDEN posted:

My partner is a social worker and I saw one of those lovely memes with like, a headline about a naked man on drugs with a gun and the meme was all "ooooh how will a social worker handle this one?!" and I was like "yes, she does have a very hard job, thank you for noticing"

turns out it was supposed to be a pro-cop meme but my brain is so not-broken that I was just like "yep, continue to abolish police"

There was one with a picture of a wolf or something. I guess people who make these don't know what Animal Control is either.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A wolf is just a kind of dog, right?

And everyone knows that cops with straight deal with a dog if they see it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thing out of place?

Get a guy to shoot it!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

murica

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Is this some fetish stuff? Because if it's just weird drawings I'd like the source please.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

To answer both your questions, I found it on tumblr

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Ensign Expendable posted:

There was one with a picture of a wolf or something. I guess people who make these don't know what Animal Control is either.

Where I live, Animal Control is run by the police department.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Son of Rodney posted:

Is this some fetish stuff? Because if it's just weird drawings I'd like the source please.

This is the original.

https://twitter.com/riotswimbananas/status/1062805195388645377

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

have a loosely grouped series of image macros

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 21:24 on Apr 15, 2021

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

the thought of going back to work after all this is done makes me want to throw myself off a building

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Look at this guy who has the choice to rest their body or do things they enjoy over the weekend.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I request some Cornbread Communism memes to supplement the current posts.

Also want posts reminding people of coal miners' strikes that were :black101: AF.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Android Apocalypse posted:

Also want posts reminding people of coal miners' strikes that were :black101: AF.

Weren't those the ones that got bombed by the actual us air force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Manager Hoyden posted:

Weren't those the ones that got bombed by the actual us air force

No.

it was the army air corps because the air force didn't exist yet