Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i've been watching pwg from the beginning and 2005 davey richards loving rules, and i'm so excited for the lovely 45 minute matches him and super dragon have as tag champs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/danhausenad/status/1382694894528032777?s=21

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Can someone give an explanation of Danhausen, without obtuse jokes. Please, my son is dying.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Beeswax posted:

Can someone give an explanation of Danhausen, without obtuse jokes. Please, my son is dying.

He's a silly goth guy

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Beeswax posted:

He's like a demon that became obsessed with PeeWee Herman.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

He’s like a Saturday morning cartoon villain. Terrible schemes, no swearing, real goofy and fun.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Beeswax posted:

Very nice. Very evil.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

danhausen is homestuck

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cerebral Bore posted:

Very nice. Very evil.

:hmmyes:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cavauro posted:

danhausen is homestuck

He paints his face by bathing in Sharpie ink?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

danhausen is homestuck

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

If The Simpsons had an episode about Pazuzu from The Exorcist, then that would be Danhausen.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Beeswax posted:

He's very nice and very evil.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

heel turn posted:

He's very nice and very evil.

So he's Candlejack?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lamuella posted:

If The Simpsons had an episode about Pazuzu from The Exorcist, then that would be Danhausen.

I don't know about the Simpsons since Danhausen is actually funny but to me it's like someone decided to base their wrestling character on a picture of Pazuzu and inferred what Pazuzu was actually like based on nothing more than that.

"This guy looks like he collects teeth!"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

CobiWann posted:

So he's Candlejack?

Nah, Candlejack will come and take you away if you talk about him whereas Danhausen w

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is mesmerizing

https://twitter.com/DeepCutsWCW/status/1382710781763026948

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1382709010412011532?s=20

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

DDP was a king.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Danhausen’s voice puts me off, to be honest. It reminds me of awkward theatre nerds being ‘wacky’ but in the bad way rather than the way he’s aiming for I guess.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

So is danhausen actually good at wrestling or is he just a character guy

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Conan just said "Lore of Danhausen"

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
THE LORE OF THE DANHAUSEN

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealIvelisse/status/1382713580735369216

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I hope this builds to a match

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Reality Protester posted:

I hope this builds to a match

sounds terrible

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
An all caps match, where everyone wears a cap.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dig up stupid

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sounds terrible

an mma match

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sounds terrible

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I want to know when Thunder Rosa supposedly hurt Ivelisse's neck, because the only match they had before the tag tournament finals was two years before it. So did Rosa just like chop her in the neck backstage or something?

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for the Danhausen explanations. Sounds... hm

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Ivelisse seems like she has issues and she needs some help.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Wasn't Ivelisse originally supposed to be the Lucha Underground champion but burned enough bridges that they went with Sexy Star instead? (Who turned out to be a bigger piece of poo poo)

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ivelisse trying real hard to make sure she's never booked in a decent promotion again

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

VideoWitch posted:

I want to know when Thunder Rosa supposedly hurt Ivelisse's neck, because the only match they had before the tag tournament finals was two years before it. So did Rosa just like chop her in the neck backstage or something?

I think shes saying she injured her in Lucha Underground?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

RealFoxy posted:

Wasn't Ivelisse originally supposed to be the Lucha Underground champion but burned enough bridges that they went with Sexy Star instead? (Who turned out to be a bigger piece of poo poo)

The original rumor circulating was that Sexy Star only got it because someone else was injured, and everyone assumed that was Ivelisse since she would have fit the storyline and she was injured at the time.

One of the producers talked about it on a podcast last year, and it turns out it was never supposed to be Ivelisse, the original plan was for Angelico to be the transitional champion. He was also out with an injury. Everyone just assumed they had planned for a different woman, so no one really considered that it might be Angelico, but he had strong storyline ties there, too.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealIvelisse/status/1382714037616717825

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CobiWann posted:

So he's Candlejack?

Lamuella posted:

Nah, Candlejack will come and take you away if you talk about him whereas Danhausen w

I see and greatly appreciate both of these posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

ivelise taking on all comers