Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
I mean there are photos of brace and dasha hanging an ss flag but brace is made of Teflon so who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Deified Data posted:

I can't overstate how much this guy has helped create a monster he now seems to hate lol. They're all like this, him pretending he's any different from contra is hilarious

wait, there's more to this? this guy posting this stuff has something to do with why she's overexposed?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Danger posted:

I mean there are photos of brace and dasha hanging an ss flag but brace is made of Teflon so who cares

lol good luck bro

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Danger posted:

yeah seriously who cares. It's 2021, jewish guys are allowed to be in the ss. That's progress.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some plague rats posted:

yeah seriously who cares. It's 2021, jewish guys are allowed to be in the ss. That's progress.

they don't have to serve in the IDF any more :shobon:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

modern medicine has been able to save so many grandfathers who fell out of guardtowers

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

even now, guard tower watchers and sentinels can enjoy that even the most historic of guard tower and post is now equipped with a lift and an elevator to allow everyone of equal merit and ability the ability to serve their country to their personal fitness

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Danger posted:

it's his house! he's supposed to be there!

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

the older dollops where they got some seriously goofy moments in history were far more enjoyable than the ones about something serious

like the jetpack ep, or the weed plane ep, or any of the episodes about hats

I listen to the ten cent beer night one periodically and laugh my rear end off every time. Such a bizarre moment in baseball.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Victory Position posted:

wait, there's more to this? this guy posting this stuff has something to do with why she's overexposed?

Imagining someone who thinks that Natalie Wynn is just some actress hired by the dorky guy in the older Contrapoints videos.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Deified Data posted:

I can't overstate how much this guy has helped create a monster he now seems to hate lol. They're all like this, him pretending he's any different from contra is hilarious

https://twitter.com/muke10101/status/1382403180454117381?s=19

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Marx gave a clear answer to what side of the revolution YouTubers are on

quote:

swindlers, mountebanks, lazzaroni, pickpockets, tricksters, gamblers, maquereaux, brothel keepers, porters, literati, organ grinders, ragpickers, knife grinders, tinkers, beggars — in short, the whole indefinite, disintegrated mass, thrown hither and thither

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Brace Belden was in a band called Warkrime that had songs about how much they liked war crimes. he's a devilish goblin.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Relin posted:

NINE classes? people in the US are barely cognizant of the differences between them and their bosses beyond "grr i hate him" or "he's alright"

are there prestige classes too? can you multi class?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm suspicious of YouTube commentary on Marx unless it has terrible audio production and is coming from people who look like corpses (David Harvey, Michael Roberts, etc.)

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

It's almost impossible to tell if they're Ops or just really are that stupid.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

THS posted:

yeah but hes right that enjoyment of a podcast depends heavily on the disposition of the listener. someone can say “this podcast isnt as good as it used to be” but maybe what changed is you - for better or worse

that, and back to back to back movie eps.

marvel movie eps.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

also felix tries way too hard to be funny. virgil was funny and im sad he’s gone. : (

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The last 2 pages of this thread makes me feel like I'm having a stroke

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Marx gave a clear answer to what side of the revolution YouTubers are on

"are lumpen revolutionary" the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

some plague rats posted:

Zelensky being a Jewish man with his own nazi militias is proof of this.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

The last 2 pages of this thread makes me feel like I'm having a stroke

if you think you're having a stroke... maybe you are?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

brace belden's one of the only real motherfuckers in the American left. anyone who says he's an antisemite or whatever has told on themselves

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

he talked over marginalized comrades?? tell that bitch to speak up!

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Brace is the only good kind of western Maoist who acknowledges that if the poo poo China's doing actually works in the end he'll eat crow. It's rare to find people on the left who entertain the notion that they might be wrong

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Brace is close to untouchable because he's actually lived his ideals, put his life on the line and accomplished poo poo, neither of which twitter scolds will ever do. It helps that he's got working class cred and a leg up in the oppression olympics these people engage in, but I think they're mostly pissed about the other stuff.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
I'm pretty sure someone made up a story that he was bad at doing dishes in order to have something to attack him for.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WendySnowRadish/status/1382755116005040133?s=19

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I saw that on my yt feed and chose not to click
i am no longer shackled by the breadmakers

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Imagine caring about any of this

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Imagine making a statement about the content of something based solely on the table of contents.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i watched the whole video

i recognize this as a personal failing

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Terrible Opinions posted:

Imagine making a statement about the content of something based solely on the table of contents.

welcome to the podcast thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnEdgelord posted:

Imagine caring about any of this
lol if your entire engagement with social media/youtubes isn't non-stop rollseyes jerk-off motion.gif

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
making a vid longer than eraserhead out of narcissistic frustration with a bad joke tweet that could have been glossed over is very of its year of our lord 2021

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Xaris posted:

American education system must be designed to intentionally make people loving stupid because even I, a complete idiotic dumbass, completely understands the difference between someone who works for money (regardless of actual income), and someone whose money works for them.

"bUt I mIgHt BeCoMe ThE bOsS" brains

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Terrible Opinions posted:

lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

broke: cancel culture
woke: QCS culture

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the whole thing is way funnier

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Excited to read the RGD thread, but it probably won't be that good. Everyone's too mellow these days. Used to be a real bloodbath, worst thread on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006