Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

also see the liberals praising biden for "ending the war in afghanistan" when all he did is keep us there longer than trump originally was supposed to

amazing that "ending the war in afghanistan" is coded language for replacing normal troops with spec ops and PMCs and intelligence agents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

oh drat, she caught them being hypocritical about ftv, i bet she's going to earn a bunch of political capital off this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

also see the liberals praising biden for "ending the war in afghanistan" when all he did is keep us there longer than trump originally was supposed to

he hasn’t even done that yet!!!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

my bony fealty posted:

amazing that "ending the war in afghanistan" is coded language for replacing normal troops with spec ops and PMCs and intelligence agents

convenient cover for war crimes and a reason for never having to release anything via FOIA because it’s all trade secrets and independent decisions by contractors

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

there is at least some logic to the idea that it doesn't count as a war if the troops sleep in a different country than the one they're killing people in

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

my bony fealty posted:

The best part is that's already the majority of the personnel that are there. This is a token removal of probably a brigade's worth of personnel, there'll still be a couple thousand spec ops weenies and CIA spooks running around the mountains out there beating their dicks for some reason.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Trabisnikof posted:

there is at least some logic to the idea that it doesn't count as a war if the troops sleep in a different country than the one they're killing people in

can you explain said logic because that’s dumb as heck

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thump! posted:

The best part is that's already the majority of the personnel that are there. This is a token removal of probably a brigade's worth of personnel, there'll still be a couple thousand spec ops weenies and CIA spooks running around the mountains out there beating their dicks for some reason.

buncha contractors waving around metal detectors looking for the underground bin laden base, your tax dollars at work

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

"trainers"

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Thump! posted:

there are about 18,000 contractors in afghanistan lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

copy posted:

Fenton Mulley is Sam Seder? what the gently caress

This is loving me up, its too perfect.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

This is loving me up, its too perfect.

Jolly jeepers, ain't it great

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1382713472056709123

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao some rando told a reporter complete bullshit and every msm outlet just loving ran with it because, well,

:champ:

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Excelzior posted:

lmao some rando told a reporter complete bullshit and every msm outlet just loving ran with it because, well,

a tale as old as time

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Excelzior posted:

but enough about xianjing

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Excelzior posted:

Also nobody will face any kind of consequence for this and libs will continue to believe it forever and treat you like a crazy person for not believing it.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

my bony fealty posted:

:hmmyes:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

is pepsi ok posted:

Also nobody will face any kind of consequence for this and libs will continue to believe it forever and treat you like a crazy person for not believing it.

lib brains work like newspapers, the scoop takes up half of the front page while the retraction 2 months later is this tiny-rear end little scribble on page 69

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

is pepsi ok posted:

my bony fealty posted:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

imagine actually falling for this "commission to study" poo poo, and doing it over and over and over and

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

my bony fealty posted:

whoa are you engaging in genocide denial? I know a bunch of butchered white south african farmers who'd have a bone to pick with the likes of you

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

the milk machine posted:

the dems don't want to drop the filibuster and never will

they also don't want to pass a homeless bill, but they want people to think they want to

They had 60, 59 and 54 D senators during the first 6 years of Obama and didn't do anything for the Homeless.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Parity warning posted:

imagine actually falling for this "commission to study" poo poo, and doing it over and over and over and

Trump recognized that just telling people "I'll tell you in 2 weeks" worked just as well. no commission to study needed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mcmagic posted:

They had 60, 59 and 54 D senators during the first 6 years of Obama and didn't do anything for the Homeless.

Now that's not true at all. They bailed out the banks, hosed over people that owned homes, and decided not to try and stop any of the companies who made money from the opioid crisis. Their actions and decisions vastly increased the number of homeless people in america

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1382786847953260554

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Lmao

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

thanks to biden, the next cop will merely shoot the brown child in the femoral artery, giving them precious few more seconds of life :)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Vote.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1382782421750403073?s=20

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

wow attacking dem leadership at a time like this? democrats need our support now more than ever, charlotte

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

The euphemism treadmill has moved on from "people experiencing homelessness," it is now "houseless people"

It's the unhoused now

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
at this rate that lovely goblin mayor is going to get a white house position

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

*looking up from my quiche and mimosa* is it time to vote??

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Why is this person's twitter pic an unelected reactionary monarch?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

at this rate that lovely goblin mayor is going to get a white house position

pudding brains Joe would be calling her Stacey the whole time

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

porfiria posted:

Why is this person's twitter pic an unelected reactionary monarch?

without knowing who they are and judging only by the avatar and blue check, im going to guess they're a liberal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Breakfast All Day posted:

*looking up from my quiche and mimosa* is it time to vote??

moon vote?