Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

if you made friends with BBB nobody would gently caress with you ever, quintessential "friends with the senior jocks" energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jungle Boy being the nerd sitting at the front of class is :discourse:

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Totally hanging out with BBB

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

SCU have the party hookups.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

JE: Nice nerds at the front of the class.

Best friends: classic underachieving class clowns. Will be real loud at assemblies but not actually get in much real trouble

SCU: the cool teachers who just want to talk music and who wouldn’t rat on you if they caught you smoking behind the gym

BBB: detention squad

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

njsykora posted:

SCU have the party hookups.

if by party you mean they know which bars the local classic rock cover bands are playing next thursday

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/annajay___/status/1383125697909035009?s=20

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Johnnie Hungiee needs to be yelling CABANA CABANA CABANA CABANA at Colt until Anna comes back

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

if you made friends with BBB nobody would gently caress with you ever, quintessential "friends with the senior jocks" energy

The people loving with you would be BBB for daring to sit with them.

Actually I guess BBB bullying you will happen no matter where you sit.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
ETID rules sit me down with BBB

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mactheknife posted:

ETID rules sit me down with BBB

:yeah:

imagine ETID played Butcher and the Blade in at a PPV and big man Butch just walked down to the ring wailing on the guitar

god pop

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

imagine ETID played Butcher and the Blade in at a PPV and big man Butch just walked down to the ring wailing on the guitar

god pop

in 2019 the Every Time I Die Christmas show "TID The Season" had a full wrestling show attached. Main event was Butcher and the Blade vs Best Friends.

Let me tell you that Best Friends were not the faces in that building that night.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Taxman posted:

Even stranger was he said nothing even slightly offensive afterwards

He said she slimmed down, which I can see the worst of bad faith Twitter running with as "he's judging a woman's worth on her weight" or whatever the gently caress. I can see why he's cautious. The current Lindsay Ellis situation is a great example of there being a group of people out there just waiting for one perceived gently caress up, whether it is actually one or not.

Anyway, I'd hang out with BBB clearly.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

id hang out with the best friends and try to make amends for that really weird elevator ride i shared with trent that one time

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

High school me was too shy to actually initiate conversation with anybody, but I'd most fit in with the weirdo Best Friends. BBB is who I'd think was cool and want to be friends with but would be too intimidated by and assume they didn't like me anyway.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The last time JR was offensive was when he was tossing around the word "oriental" during a match between Emi Sakura and Riho I think

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/wweasuka/status/1382881205511606279?s=21

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Doing the Yoko Taro gimmick.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Nick Jr. Face posted:

The last time JR was offensive was when he was tossing around the word "oriental" during a match between Emi Sakura and Riho I think

Maybe offensive is too strong a word, and he has been getting better on that front.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Taxman posted:

Maybe offensive is too strong a word, and he has been getting better on that front.

he's actively checking himself which is an improvement, like he knows when he's toeing a line for himself but he makes such a big deal about it, its off-putting

still better than he was when he started and dammit that's another testament to what a good environment aew is

e: like with stat, all he had to say was she was forced into time off with an injury but she used it to get in incredible shape and it shows, but he had to hem and haw about how he might be cancelled for saying it because he's bad about talking about women wrestlers

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I regret to inform you the big guy is bad again

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1383235111898910726

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Quantum of Phallus posted:

god pop

I hope they play for bbb at a ppv. That would be great.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wow...

https://twitter.com/SpyderNateWebb/status/1383260856406794240?s=19

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Benne posted:

I regret to inform you the big guy is bad again

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1383235111898910726

I don't think he ever stopped being bad

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don't think he ever stopped being bad

He was good about an hour before that tweet.

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1382855165296799749

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Retire winning on 44%

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Rarity posted:

Retire winning on 44%

I did my part.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Anyone know why tweets aren't showing up? I see the text that the tweet contain, but no images and I can't click on it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Anyone know why tweets aren't showing up? I see the text that the tweet contain, but no images and I can't click on it.

Isn't twitter turbofucked right now?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Twitter embedding is broken everywhere yeah.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

Isn't twitter turbofucked

Yes

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Thanks!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

Isn't twitter turbofucked right now?

Always has been. It's just turbo hosed on a technical level instead of a societal one now.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/OTT_wrestling/status/1383359347913236485

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

for just a moment while watching this I thought that the risk was the rather gentle PAC drop, which made this hilarious.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I know they stripped Starr, but what did OTT do with their title afterwards

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Vacated

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

El Gallinero Gros posted:

It looks like they haven't had a show since February 2020 when Starr successfully defended the belt, so nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Several temporarily inactive UK promotions have vaxated their belts iirc including Riptide.