Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Why the gently caress should we listen to that corrupt piece of poo poo? Biden has done a great job so far, I trust him on this. The administration must know something about the pending arrivals that we don't. They are probably full of diseases and criminals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Why the gently caress should we listen to that corrupt piece of poo poo? Biden has done a great job so far, I trust him on this. The administration must know something about the pending arrivals that we don't. They are probably full of diseases and criminals.

You might say they're not sending their best

:champ:

HUFFER
Apr 13, 2021

by Athanatos

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Amen!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

HUFFER posted:

It's true though. Americans are already struggling, do you think a bunch of diseased criminal refugees is going to improve the situation?

shut the gently caress up

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Tom Guycot posted:

Audiences don't matter for policy with democrats. Literally anything they announce they know Team Blue Voters and media will excuse and defend and make up whole fantasy reasonings for it if they have to.

There is no policy they could announce that would turn off thier voters at this point.

I take this back, they could commit to housing the homeless, building more public transportation, and raising up the status of the poor and they'd lose thier PMC base overnight.

HUFFER
Apr 13, 2021

by Athanatos

Reality Protester posted:

shut the gently caress up

No bitch. I'm glad Biden is doing the right thing for once. Keep them out!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

HUFFER posted:

It's true though. Americans are already struggling, do you think a bunch of diseased criminal refugees is going to improve the situation?

permaban this fash

HUFFER
Apr 13, 2021

by Athanatos

is pepsi ok posted:

permaban this fash

I support the policies of the Biden administration when it comes to immigration you stupid cuck bitch.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

HUFFER posted:

I support the policies of the Biden administration when it comes to immigration you stupid cuck bitch.

lame loving gimmick

:sad:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

HUFFER posted:

quote:

I'm a permabanned Trump supporter and I'm proud of Biden for standing up to the woke croud and is doing his part to keep out criminals and rapists. Now finish the wall, and shut the border

Well he's got the nazis on side

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

HUFFER posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

powerball

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

If you're mad that Biden decided to continue the centrist policy of temporary reducing refugee settlements during the worst global pandemic in a century, you have to look back and ask yourself "what did I do to put pressure on Biden?" How have you been elevating immigrant voices in the Democratic Party? What have you been doing to help the Biden Administration understand your position? And if your answer is "nothing" then it would be magical thinking to believe you did your part.

If you keep refusing to work with Biden, then don't be surprised when you don't get what you want.

Already replied to this, but I think that "it's the left's fault that Democrats aren't doing good things, and that they would do those things if the left was nicer to them" is one of the most baffling arguments aimed at the left by liberals. It's like they think that Biden and other Democrats are just completely empty and devoid of any ideology or goals and neutrally weighing all the information they receive. And the argument also either implies that the person making it isn't part of the left (otherwise they would also share the blame they're aiming at others) or that the left can be sabotaged by a fraction of its membership being impolite (and that this is somehow the fault of the the left and not the politician who ignores the "good" voices because some of the voices are impolite).

It's just so genuinely stupid. These are just truly stupid people. It brings to mind the image of a baby wearing an oversized suit and trying to pretend to be a grown-up.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Oldest Man posted:

Well he's got the nazis on side

It's yug, just nod your head while you wait for the tranq dart to hit him in the neck

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Trabisnikof posted:

The American political system is about the push and pull of competing interests. If any of you have taken college political science, you'd know that this process is called pluralism.

Each side fights to present their issues in the political arena and the side that fights hardest wins. Right now we're seeing more centrists win in the Democratic Party. Why is this happening you might be asking?

Well the obvious answer is that for all their yelling and screaming about how bad centrists and centrist policies are, the online leftists are actually unwilling to engage in the political process to actually change things. Maybe they're lazy, maybe their ignorant, maybe they're just too emotional wound up to take political action. I'm not going to judge them, I'm just pointing out basic polisci 101 facts here.

But that vacuum left by so-called leftists (the group Bernie was supposed to win with remember) is exactly why the more conservative elements of the party are able to be victorious.

If you're mad that Biden decided to continue the centrist policy of temporary reducing refugee settlements during the worst global pandemic in a century, you have to look back and ask yourself "what did I do to put pressure on Biden?" How have you been elevating immigrant voices in the Democratic Party? What have you been doing to help the Biden Administration understand your position? And if your answer is "nothing" then it would be magical thinking to believe you did your part.

If you keep refusing to work with Biden, then don't be surprised when you don't get what you want.

ty for saying what no one wants to admit

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

free them

death to gimmicks

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ytlaya posted:

Already replied to this, but I think that "it's the left's fault that Democrats aren't doing good things, and that they would do those things if the left was nicer to them" is one of the most baffling arguments aimed at the left by liberals. It's like they think that Biden and other Democrats are just completely empty and devoid of any ideology or goals and neutrally weighing all the information they receive. And the argument also either implies that the person making it isn't part of the left (otherwise they would also share the blame they're aiming at others) or that the left can be sabotaged by a fraction of its membership being impolite (and that this is somehow the fault of the the left and not the politician who ignores the "good" voices because some of the voices are impolite).

It's just so genuinely stupid. These are just truly stupid people. It brings to mind the image of a baby wearing an oversized suit and trying to pretend to be a grown-up.

Could it be the system's fault?

No, no it's the individual's fault for not using all the massive amount of power each person has to force the system to change.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

hahahaha, ny dems aren't gonna impeach cuomo bc they don't want republican votes for impeachment:

While the Assembly could have the votes to impeach Cuomo already if Republican legislators are included, the prevailing assumption in Albany is that Democratic leaders would not proceed if bipartisan support for such a measure is required.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

hahahaha, ny dems aren't gonna impeach cuomo bc they don't want republican votes for impeachment:

While the Assembly could have the votes to impeach Cuomo already if Republican legislators are included, the prevailing assumption in Albany is that Democratic leaders would not proceed if bipartisan support for such a measure is required.

lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"yes he's a rapist rear end in a top hat but he's OUR rapist rear end in a top hat!"--ny dems

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Willa Rogers posted:

Think of the optics! Much better optics to just leave Gov. Handsy in power.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
glad to see dems learned their lesson with al franken

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I made one too many dead Biden kid jokes and look what he did. I'm sorry everyone.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

the Hastert rule

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Willa Rogers posted:

from the nytimes mag's cuomo profile this week:

“Can I tell you my favorite thing about the governor?” Joe Biden, then the vice president, once told a Cuomo aide privately before a 2015 jobs event in Rochester, according to the aide. “He’s got tremendous balls. Absolutely enormous balls.” The future commander in chief cupped his hands as if cradling melons. (A White House official said, “This does not sound like something President Biden would say.”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEVsDN84Hc

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

is this a girl boss?

https://twitter.com/dbgreenwald/status/1382723534225616903

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

that's it, this is the final straw...

glenn is #canceled

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I think parts of the economy relies on paying sub-wages to people who cant ask for help because they're not citizens. Have you even considered who will pick our fruits?!?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hey there. I'm just a friendly, little bit kooky, woman who supports democracy and thinks we should exterminate Palestinian kids.
/

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
jewbelong in prison, lady!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

every public institution has broken bones set wrong on purpose. and now you're suggesting breaking those bones and re-setting them. do you know how much that will cost??

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:champ::champ::champ:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

augh

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1383122039096160262?s=20

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the fix is in

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

🎵I belong with you,
JewBelong with me🎵

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

really queer Christmas posted:

It's yug, just nod your head while you wait for the tranq dart to hit him in the neck

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

there will be no opportunity like 2016 or 2020 again for at least eight to twelve years. thanks bernie for really giving it your all!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ACtually the only REAL oddsmaker is God, who determines the odds of everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nichael posted:

Hey there. I'm just a friendly, little bit kooky, woman who supports democracy and thinks we should exterminate Palestinian kids.
/

Rebranding Judaism as more friendly to fascism.