Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kitfox88 posted:

I just want a bathroom that’s cement floor with a drain, shower, and shitter all in the same area so I can just spray it down with cleaner and use the shower head to rinse it all down the drain after
edit: make it that fancy rubber adhesive sealed cement so it feels a little better on the feet

That’s a “wet room”, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
turns out its a pretty good idea to have people be able to poop while another person is taking an extended period to wash themselves. also having your sink feed into your toilet bowl

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Platystemon posted:

That’s a “wet room”, OP.

some RVs have this setup too. Just a watertight motorhome cloaca

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I had an apartment in college where the sinks (two of them) were in the hallway outside of the room with the shower and the shitter. With 3-4 people in an apartment that arrangement was genius.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
I had a hotel room in london like that. I think I there was part that was supposed to be a separate bathroom where only the stuff in that part of the room would get wet but in practice the bed would get soaked if you took a shower.

e: now that I think about it british people don't really understand showers. Everyone just has like a tub in the middle of the room with half a curtain on one side only.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

that's how a lot of hotel room bathrooms work, especially motels

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

holy poo poo at 7:57 in that mansion video, the owner starts talking about how he's learned sustainability is important

sustainable means putting fake flowers in the foyer instead of constantly getting real ones

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

fondue posted:

Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler! Clop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhDDa183URE&t=8s

Introducing the largest and most expensive McMansion in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H2xmRseiDw

What an unimaginative pile of poo poo, it's literally a McMansion with an unlimited budget. Asking Price? Half a billion dollars.

You all are really going to gloss over the cameras over the men's urinals with a feed to monitors in the women's restroom? Lmao.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I'm glad he made a charity to help poor kids go to acting and dancing school :unsmith:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gods_Butthole posted:

I'm glad he made a charity to help poor kids go to acting and dancing school :unsmith:

honestly i was more fascinated by this guys facade of a successful life and obvious internal pain than the big dumb house

i wonder if he is having trouble selling a big house for throwing huge parties in covid times

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Maybe notch will buy it

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Rutibex posted:

honestly i was more fascinated by this guys facade of a successful life and obvious internal pain than the big dumb house

i wonder if he is having trouble selling a big house for throwing huge parties in covid times

The part about him getting married and divorced in less than a year was pretty funny.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
https://twitter.com/megan_paige__/status/1382721217426292739?s=20

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

Maybe notch will buy it

Probably the homes only redeeming quality is separating people from their money.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Maybe notch will buy it

The best Notch story ever will be the time when he first moved to Beverly Hills, and his neighbor Snoop Dogg invited him to a BBQ and he said no

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

You'd have to be a terminally sad sack of poo poo to not want to at least stop by Snoop's house and see what was up. Does he have social anxiety, or does he not want to meet famous rapper? I'm sure he could have taken some cues on living large from the dogg but nope, better deline the invite. I think I remember the tweet from Snoop and it was pretty darn unassuming and friendly!

I allllmost feel bad for Notch for an instant now and then but not really.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Shrecknet posted:

The best Notch story ever will be the time when he first moved to Beverly Hills, and his neighbor Snoop Dogg invited him to a BBQ and he said no

there's also "hey guys"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNi-0uqcEx4

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

there's something about academica that causes my vision to go red and mr "how dare you be upset about ai classification" managed to cause that to happen around six times in so many paragraphs. impressive.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shrecknet posted:

i can't even fathom not going to snoop dogg's BBQ like what

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Look at these cheese prices. 1.65Euro for brie that costs $7 here. When I used to live in england I'd walk to the supermarket, buy a tomato, two rolls, and some brie for three quid and in this demon country the same thing would currently cost almost ten dollars

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Tiler Kiwi posted:

there's something about academica that causes my vision to go red and mr "how dare you be upset about ai classification" managed to cause that to happen around six times in so many paragraphs. impressive.

It's just a cop saying "well I asked five other cops and we all agree that shooting kids is good actually and furthermore-"

Like what do you expect him to say?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Wasn't Snoop Dogg on the Epstein flight logs? Probably an asset at least

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

palindrome posted:

You'd have to be a terminally sad sack of poo poo to not want to at least stop by Snoop's house and see what was up. Does he have social anxiety, or does he not want to meet famous rapper? I'm sure he could have taken some cues on living large from the dogg but nope, better deline the invite. I think I remember the tweet from Snoop and it was pretty darn unassuming and friendly!

Notch is a racist piece of poo poo, so...

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Happy Thread posted:

Wasn't Snoop Dogg on the Epstein flight logs? Probably an asset at least

Chris Tucker

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

palindrome posted:

Notch is a pasty white, fat, racist piece of poo poo who has probably never been more scared in his life than when he was invited to a black persons house.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

lol at passing up a once in a lifetime party because of a spook some racist Portuguese dude dreamed up about Africans 500 years ago.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

i am harry posted:

Look at these cheese prices. 1.65Euro for brie that costs $7 here. When I used to live in england I'd walk to the supermarket, buy a tomato, two rolls, and some brie for three quid and in this demon country the same thing would currently cost almost ten dollars

Isn't it because to legally call it brie they have to import it from overseas? But in England the import it from across the cannel?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

HootTheOwl posted:

Isn't it because to legally call it brie they have to import it from overseas? But in England the import it from across the cannel?

"Brie" is just a type of cheese, there's no AOC certification. That's only for specific regional varieties, like Brie de Meaux.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

KozmoNaut posted:

"Brie" is just a type of cheese, there's no AOC certification. That's only for specific regional varieties, like Brie de Meaux.

Why does AOC have to inspect your cheese? She's busy enough!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i am harry posted:

Brie is rich people food in the US and is priced accordingly

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Vox Nihili posted:

Brie is rich people food in the US and is priced accordingly

It's a damned shame too, I love brie but I have to treat it as a splurge type treat :mad:

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
my coworker hates brie. not because he finds it revolting, but because growing up his French mom would always make him brie and baguette sandwiches for lunch and he got so sick of it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hard cheese is superior. keep a wedge of parm in your pocket for emergency gnawing.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

i am harry posted:

Look, real camembert. You can't get that here either.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/maurajudkis/status/1379613014131884033?s=12

hell yeah

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
this is the videodrome version of nancy grace

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

JFK Reloaded expansion packs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
JONBENET RAMSEY WTF lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
tears are flowing down my face as an augmented reality agonized jesus bleeding spins around me again and again