Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

I've heard good things about Arizer Extreme Q, it's like a budget Volcano from everything I see. The V Tower was the one I had, I liked it but I didn't have a good place to use it and store it, since I'm an outdoor smoker

I gave away my old Volcano to a friend and replaced it with an Extreme Q, as I wanted to use a whip system connected to glassware. I can't fault it at all. It even comes with a remote control, so you don't have to lean forward to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redreader posted:

I have a wife who doesn't vape/smoke and kids who break things and I go outside to vape on the porch. I am interested in the water pipe attachment I have for my fury edge but don't want some kind of dorky giant bong thing attached. Is there any kind of mini water pipe / bong / whatever that I can attach to the fury edge or is it all some kind of chemistry-set looking setup? I do like being able to just put it in my pocket.

https://brotherswithglass.com/
Great selection and I can't recommend them enough. Packaging was A+ (triple bubble wrapped w/ additional packaging), price points were where I wanted them and they have all sorts of different types. You can get everything from a YouTuber's dab rig to a traditional bong, except in mini size.
https://brotherswithglass.com/collections/beaker-bottom-bongs/products/chameleon-glass-atmosphere-series-red-deco-and-fumed-bong is the one I got, I will say, it does look kinda dorky with the Fury Edge and is by no means stable, but it's loving lovely and I couldn't be happier with it, especially from an online glass store.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
just wanted to let you guys know im going to the weed store after work

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

I gave away my old Volcano to a friend and replaced it with an Extreme Q, as I wanted to use a whip system connected to glassware. I can't fault it at all. It even comes with a remote control, so you don't have to lean forward to use it.

I was really happy with my V Tower but it just didn't make sense for me to have it. I may buy an Extreme Q one day once I have my porch re-painted and get a nice lock box out there, but until then, porta-vape works great

Sunk Dunk posted:

I'm fuckin proud of you bro. I smoked some Iran Contra and it was wonderful and I am happy so I recommend that

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The extreme q is good. I was expecting my buddy's volcano to be way better but it's basically the same. You do need to be sure to change out and clean the screens fairly frequently though or it quickly stops working as well, and it is best to let it sit for like 15 mins and preheat so it's not great if you are in a hurry.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Sunk Dunk posted:

*wipes a tear of joy away*

They grow up so fast!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Keep posting. We have five days to get this moved 20 pages.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Target Track Jacket posted:

Sounds good to me!

Iran Contra - Nice, relaxed high. Wasn't a heavily indica, poo poo posted quite a bit while on it, also ate a poo poo ton of dried mango. Gonna eat a dill pickle pizza in a bit here

And guess what's tomorrow? My birthday!!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Early congratulations on making it another year around the sun, friend!

I picked up some White Diesel and some Cookie Crasher and it looks like I am in for a gooooood time for the next couple of days.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

:jackbud:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bagmonkey posted:

Sounds good to me!

Iran Contra - Nice, relaxed high. Wasn't a heavily indica, poo poo posted quite a bit while on it, also ate a poo poo ton of dried mango. Gonna eat a dill pickle pizza in a bit here

if a weed strain is named after an atrocity you know it's gonna be loving dank

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Stunt_enby posted:

if a weed strain is named after an atrocity you know it's gonna be loving dank

Check out these strain names, their gimmick is kinda great

https://weedmaps.com/search?filter%5Bmatch%5D=lemonati%20family%20farms

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I've been smoking this new sativa hybrid and it hasn't been that strong, but yesterday I tried the kief that's been building up in my grinder and holy poo poo. Sprinkled some crystals on top of a mostly burnt bowl and 4 hours later I still felt it. Never needed another hit.

How do y'all like to smoke kief anyways? It burns real fast so I either 1) slowly lick it with flames using a wick or 2) just blaze it and inhale all at once

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I love to do kief sandwiches in my vapes. There was a shop near me that was doing three dollar grams of kief last year, the absolute loving rubes. I still have like three or four grams left in their vacuum sealed bags.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
One thing that will never cease to amaze me is how much smoke you can squeeze out of flower using a vape. It just keeps going and going and going.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
yeah kief sandwich is the way to go. little weed, little kief, little more weed, go to space. easy.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Target Track Jacket posted:

Guys, 4/20 is in a few days so we got some work we gotta do in gettin' this thread to 4/20

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Posting in solidarity

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Weed

WEED

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bagmonkey posted:

Guys, 4/20 is in a few days so we got some work we gotta do in gettin' this thread to 4/20

You're crazy if you think we're gonna hit page 710 by july.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
controversial opinion but weed is good

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

thathonkey posted:

bro i cannot wait for work to be over so i can smoke on some mother loving weed

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

thathonkey posted:

:hmmyes:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Gotta run DnD tonight so I took a big dab in the garage an hour ago. I'm gonna randomly put a mimic in their next treasure room.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So not sure if this is okay and will eat a probe for it if needed. But was wondering if anyone had opinions of Delta-8? Is it a waste of money? Or is it something that kinda works but is not real THC?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

thathonkey posted:

whoa there, cowboy!

Zil posted:

So not sure if this is okay and will eat a probe for it if needed. But was wondering if anyone had opinions of Delta-8? Is it a waste of money? Or is it something that kinda works but is not real THC?

It's fine I asked about that a while back. Still haven't tried it though, and probably won't. Delta 9 all the way.

But why don't you get some, give it a try, and report back? You know, for science

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Cousin and friend of a friend both use it, both say it's fine. Wouldn't know personally because it's not like they're bothering with it here in Colorado.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

If you're going to try it, try and source from somewhere that's transparent. It can either be legit, or it can be a total "Spice" situation depending on if you get it from a good source. You do you, but be safe

I'm pretty fuckin high, went to Henry Ford Village's opening members day and stared at a bunch of cool old poo poo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.stiiizy.com/

These are the new carts I got, they came recommended from random people with "69" and "420" in their handles on Reddit. Pineapple Express is pretty fuckin delicious

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh and getting double tacos and ribs and mac n cheese and pit beans and all the fixins for birthday dinner. Really fuckin excited

Play
Apr 25, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.stiiizy.com/

These are the new carts I got, they came recommended from random people with "69" and "420" in their handles on Reddit. Pineapple Express is pretty fuckin delicious

Did they have to call themselves "a leading lifestyle brand" on the homepage, that just pretty much ensured that I will never buy them. Just call it good weed, come on now

For carts I usually get the cheapest option that is still a strain I like, usually an indica as that is my preference. My local place has had this one brand "Black Label" that are 25 bucks for the half gram cart, which is pretty good.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Did they have to call themselves "a leading lifestyle brand" on the homepage, that just pretty much ensured that I will never buy them. Just call it good weed, come on now

For carts I usually get the cheapest option that is still a strain I like, usually an indica as that is my preference. My local place has had this one brand "Black Label" that are 25 bucks for the half gram cart, which is pretty good.

Someone said they were a nice upgrade from the 4/100 med ones I usually buy and honestly, it's pretty good. The branding is so loving awful and I don't really care for it at all, but the carts are 4/$120 and definitely better than the Platinums I usually get. Still too poor to regularly get the real good poo poo

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've just come across an interesting glassware adaptor for the dynavap

It's the ' Joe King Barrel Stem For DynaVap', and is certainly less breakable than the BB3, BB9 or other glass stem adaptors. It allows you to use it at an angle too, which is handy for collecting extract goop. £28 on Vapefiend.... I'm seriously tempted.

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI0B--Bs24

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

My dispensary has the cartridges for the Pax Era and it got me thinking, how long do those cartridges last usually? It seems super convenient but something tells me it's probably not worth it if I'm vaping a bowl or two of flower per night in my vaporgenie and don't necessarily need something "on the go". Anyone have any experience with them?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

explosivo posted:

My dispensary has the cartridges for the Pax Era and it got me thinking, how long do those cartridges last usually? It seems super convenient but something tells me it's probably not worth it if I'm vaping a bowl or two of flower per night in my vaporgenie and don't necessarily need something "on the go". Anyone have any experience with them?

If you're tolerance is medium they are pretty OK. When I was a light smoker they'd last me a month or so. I'd say between 2 weeks - month depending on your usage. Once I started hitting the bong my tolerance was too high for the cartridges I think.

They are way more expensive than flower, but they are the ultimate in convenience. It just depends what you need personally. Check around for deals. One of my local shops does $10 off cartridges every Saturday which makes them actually manageable to buy.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

explosivo posted:

My opinion is that the standard carts are all you need, which is super handy because you can find batteries for them literally anywhere if you lose yours. Getting locked in to some proprietary cart type seems beyond pointless to me since the normal ones work super well already.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sunk Dunk posted:

If you're tolerance is medium they are pretty OK. When I was a light smoker they'd last me a month or so. I'd say between 2 weeks - month depending on your usage. Once I started hitting the bong my tolerance was too high for the cartridges I think.

They are way more expensive than flower, but they are the ultimate in convenience. It just depends what you need personally. Check around for deals. One of my local shops does $10 off cartridges every Saturday which makes them actually manageable to buy.

I'd say my tolerance is probably pretty hosed so definitely something to consider.

Play posted:

My opinion is that the standard carts are all you need, which is super handy because you can find batteries for them literally anywhere if you lose yours. Getting locked in to some proprietary cart type seems beyond pointless to me since the normal ones work super well already.

This is good to know, I didn't realize that there was a normal standard of concentrate cartridges and pax was the only proprietary one.
I think I might just stick with my genie until the heat death of the universe (or it breaks)

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

explosivo posted:

This is good to know, I didn't realize that there was a normal standard of concentrate cartridges and pax was the only proprietary one.
It’s all in the connection. The standard is called a “510 thread” and among other things pretty much every ecig mod uses them, besides things like Juuls and disposables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

explosivo posted:

I'd say my tolerance is probably pretty hosed so definitely something to consider.

I think I might just stick with my genie until the heat death of the universe (or it breaks)

Play's pretty spot on, but since I split my time equally between vapes and flower, I have a few of the proprietary batteries. They work well and get the job done, but nothing that the standard 510 thread doesn't do. As for the oil itself, it's really awesome to have when you wanna be baked as hell in public, like at a brewery or on a patio at lunch or at the beach or while camping. A lot less worry about people getting annoyed with "that smell" but also not as "full" of a high as flower. Carts can keep for months or more depending on how well the cart is made and how much oxygenation occurs