Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Yeah, that's definitely how conversations happen. One party says literally one word, the other parties go on interrupted on their epic speech.

"Hold X to talk to the NPC" style of conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
A+ didn’t happen
C- story was boring

I thought the brave professor was going to tell him it’s okay to be gay or bi and drop a super-burn on a homophobic grocery clerk at the same time. Then the manager would fire the clerk and give them free dairy products, I was sure the dairy aisle would come back into the story.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DRINK ME posted:

A+ didn’t happen
C- story was boring

I thought the brave professor was going to tell him it’s okay to be gay or bi and drop a super-burn on a homophobic grocery clerk at the same time. Then the manager would fire the clerk and give them free dairy products, I was sure the dairy aisle would come back into the story.

Yeah I feel betrayed.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

DRINK ME posted:

A+ didn’t happen
C- story was boring

*hand-holding boy stands over the unconscious form of now-unemployed homophobic clerk, having delivered a mighty Punch of Justice*

"I guess you should have stuck with just being lactose intolerant..."

*everyone claps, mayor gives him key to the city, eagles soar majestically overhead, small children use precocious words, etc.*

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There has been a mistake in translation. When you die it's actually Charo who takes you over the Styx.

Κηχη, κηχη, κηχη

This Is the Zodiac has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Apr 14, 2021

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I doubt she got hired. Dogs rarely hire Cats.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Κ η χ η, κ η χ η, κ η χ η

:lol:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

THAT IS MY HEADCOUNT

GIVE IT BACK
YOU ARE A DOG

you don’t even have an mba

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
https://twitter.com/tomilahren/status/1378469723504062464?s=21

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is just abhorrent to me.

I can't even fathom how this arsehole of a woman thinks.

Firstly, she thinks its a bad thing that kids are getting vaccinated so they hopefully won't get sick. Then she puts out the bald faced lie that "they" are bussing in foreign kids, illegal foreign kids, to get this help. Knowing that this lie can only stir up racial hatred and anti-foreigner rhetoric and unfortunately violence. She thinks and hopes that people will believe this lie, but just in case it is provably wrong, (which it is), she covers her arse by saying that it is just an anonymous tip that she heard, and was only asking for clarification/confirmation.

gently caress you Ms. Lahren. You are a bad person.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

She needed to hide her nazi shitspeak a little better because too many people know that small children aren’t being vaccinated yet

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
But, like even if you hate illegal immigrant kids and think the vaccines are secret 5g mark of the beast mind control, why would you care about illegal immigrant kids getting vaccines?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Skwirl posted:

But, like even if you hate illegal immigrant kids and think the vaccines are secret 5g mark of the beast mind control, why would you care about illegal immigrant kids getting vaccines?

She doesn't. She's paid to say bullshit she knows isn't true but idiots will get riled up over. She's not arguing in good faith.

Also Democrats are evil so any lies you make up are justified if it wins the war against them :jerkbag:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

freeedr posted:

She needed to hide her nazi shitspeak a little better because too many people know that small children aren’t being vaccinated yet
See, but then it becomes "THEY WON'T VACCINATE OUR CHILDREN, BUT THEY'LL VACCINATE THOSE *slurs*"

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I would say she's already gotten bored with raging about Dr. Seuss and is desperately flailing for the next controversy... but they will never get bored of the Dr. Seuss thing

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I have a theory on Tomi Lahren's "source" for that tweet. They are starting vaccination trials on 12-15 year olds and I saw a tweet that was an interview with a 13 year old who's part of it and his dad, and they weren't white.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/mnw7vj/tifu_by_slapping_an_ass/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

quote:

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 years, we're very much comfortable with embarrassing each other in public. I can assure you, I have her consent to smack her arse whenever. She sneaks up on me and sticks a finger in my bum when we're shopping, its just banter between us. We ask people at tills for extra wide tampons and extra small condoms to try and wind each other up.

These people sound absolutely insufferable.

(Also, I can't believe I have to point this out, but XL tampons are for heavy flow days and have nothing to do with vaginal canal size, so congrats on wasting the cashiers' time asking for a common item?)

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I also get the staff to call people over the tannoy instead of calling that person on the phone.

E: oh wait he explained that one.

Asda sex pest posted:

Contact - If you've been in an ASDA, you'll know that for whatever reason, the signal tends to drop off. Therefore I couldn't contact her via phone. My reasoning for considering using the loudspeaker was A) To hopefully embarrass her a bit, B) I didn't know what else to do lmao, didn't have a car to go back to and wait.

Kosmo Gallion has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Apr 10, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Kosmo Gallion posted:

I also get the staff to call people over the tannoy instead of calling that person on the phone.

E: oh wait he explained that one.

There's a QFC I sometimes go to that I absolutely cannot get a cellphone signal in, so that sounds kinda reasonable.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
Just a fun story from the prison industrial complex.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Slytherin mask?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tea Bone posted:

Slytherin mask?

You can buy your normal cloth face masks in all sorts of bullshit gimmicky merch styles. No doubt they sell them in Harry Potter styles to bleed further cash from the nerds.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tea Bone posted:

Slytherin mask?

That got me good but then I remembered there's a plague going on.

Is there a :smugmrgw: mask?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tea Bone posted:

Slytherin mask?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That got me good but then I remembered there's a plague going on.

Is there a :smugmrgw: mask?

I’m kind of surprised that more than a year later, and I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a picture of someone with a mask that is just the lower half of an emoji, macro, smiley, or rage face.

I’m probably just lucky and now you all are going to ruin it for me. :(

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Moonlight posted:

I’m kind of surprised that more than a year later, and I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a picture of someone with a mask that is just the lower half of an emoji, macro, smiley, or rage face.

I’m probably just lucky and now you all are going to ruin it for me. :(
going to buy a trollface mask now, thank you for the inspiration!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Hey cool mask

Thanks it's based on one of the child dorms from Harry Potter, would you like to hear all about it, it's a kids book but it's hey where are you going

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 minutes!
Soiled Meat

SLOSifl posted:

Hey cool mask

Thanks it's based on one of the child dorms from Harry Potter, would you like to hear all about it, it's a kids book but it's hey where are you going

This is why it's important to get a job as a prison guard, then they can't run away from you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1383119591090577416

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

What was the person in this story actually supposed to have been doing that made a professor ask them to stand up??

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

bike tory posted:

What was the person in this story actually supposed to have been doing that made a professor ask them to stand up??

If it actually happened (which it didn't) literally any school subject that wasn't Russian Literature. If I'm a math or geography teacher I wouldn't want students reading Dostoevsky during my class.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The story says that they hide Dostoevsky underneath their textbooks though. The professor doesn't think they're reading Dostoevsky. What were they actually reading? The story seems to suggest it was their textbooks.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

I know these didn't happen but thank God my extended family spent our Easter zoom sharing updates on who got vaccinated and if not when they were going to do it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

bike tory posted:

If this happened, and it didn't, it almost certainly went down as:

:eng101: "This is a closed-book test, what are you doing?"
:downs: "Nothing."
:eng101: "Stand up and let me see."
:downs: "I was...I was reading Dostoevsky!"

Lord knows I have heard stupider excuses when a student was caught cheating.

Gambor
Oct 24, 2005

bike tory posted:

The story says that they hide Dostoevsky underneath their textbooks though. The professor doesn't think they're reading Dostoevsky. What were they actually reading? The story seems to suggest it was their textbooks.

They said they were sneaking Dostoevsky in class, like if they were sneaking a snack. That's why they get all smug about what they were reading at the end, like it's ok to ignore your teacher if it's Jordan B. Peterson's favorite author.

I think you're getting tripped up by them saying they were hiding it under their textbook. Presumably they meant they were doing the classic hiding your book inside the book you want to pretend your reading thing. Alternatively for comedy, they set the textbook up like a DM screen and were shocked when the teacher wasn't fooled by that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why in god's name would a man who depends on political radicalization for his income be a fan of the author of loving CRIME AND PUNISHMENT?