Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Lowered to $715

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Selling my Canon 7DII for $750 including shipping, CONUS. I purchased this refurbed from Canon in 2018 and sent it in for cleaning/service a few months later to get one of the rear dials fixed. I don't know the shutter count but since I've used it should be less than 50k. It's in good shape with normal wear except for a small ding on the edge of the rear LCD that might only be on the screen protector but could be on the screen, I can't tell. As you can see from the last photo it doesn't even encroach on the image but just want to make sure you see it.

Comes with an old-ish LPE6 battery and charger, plus the disks, strap, etc.

I'm looking to sell pretty soon so PM me if you're interested or else I'll send this to MPB.

IMG_0444 on Flickr

IMG_0445 on Flickr

IMG_0446 on Flickr

IMG_0448 on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm selling a couple more of my Olympus lenses - I pretty much only shoot with my 12-40 and 15 these days, so I should probably let go of these.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/D4m5xBb

M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8: $200. Includes both Olympus lens caps and the OEM lens hood. The glue holding the Olympus logo piece fell off the cap, but it's the original, really!sold!
M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8: $100. Includes both Olympus lens caps and the OEM lens hood. Why the low price? There's a scratch on the coating, which I've tried to capture in a couple of photos. It doesn't affect image quality at all, but I still feel hesitant about selling it at the going rate.sold!

Both prices include CONUS shipping. Also available for local pickup in the DC area (Arlington).

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 17, 2021

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The Oly 45mm f/1.8 is an absolutely tremendous portrait lens and is the size of a golf ball. Any one of you still running 4/3 would be well advised to grab it at a hundred bucks.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

I'll grab that 45mm 1.8, I had one a while back and it was nice indeed. Gonna send you a PM now.

edit: received, thanks!

Man_of_Teflon fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Apr 18, 2021

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Any takers at $650 before I send this to MPB? no longer available

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Selling my Canon 7DII for $750 including shipping, CONUS. I purchased this refurbed from Canon in 2018 and sent it in for cleaning/service a few months later to get one of the rear dials fixed. I don't know the shutter count but since I've used it should be less than 50k. It's in good shape with normal wear except for a small ding on the edge of the rear LCD that might only be on the screen protector but could be on the screen, I can't tell. As you can see from the last photo it doesn't even encroach on the image but just want to make sure you see it.

Comes with an old-ish LPE6 battery and charger, plus the disks, strap, etc.

I'm looking to sell pretty soon so PM me if you're interested or else I'll send this to MPB.

IMG_0444 on Flickr

IMG_0445 on Flickr

IMG_0446 on Flickr

IMG_0448 on Flickr

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 19, 2021

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Wild EEPROM is awesome, and people can/should buy his stuff with confidence.

Edit: I bought expired film and it looks like it was expertly stored because the resulting negatives look like they haven't aged a single day.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Apr 17, 2021

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm selling a couple more of my Olympus lenses - I pretty much only shoot with my 12-40 and 15 these days, so I should probably let go of these.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/D4m5xBb

M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8: $200. Includes both Olympus lens caps and the OEM lens hood. The glue holding the Olympus logo piece fell off the cap, but it's the original, really!
M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8: $100. Includes both Olympus lens caps and the OEM lens hood. Why the low price? There's a scratch on the coating, which I've tried to capture in a couple of photos. It doesn't affect image quality at all, but I still feel hesitant about selling it at the going rate.sold!

Both prices include CONUS shipping. Also available for local pickup in the DC area (Arlington).

I will take the 25 - why not! I might as well have all the tiny Oly primes. PM sent

red19fire
May 26, 2010

qirex posted:

Cut $50 off my X100F, now 650 shipped.

I just paid for this camera, looking forward to it.

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi

i can confirm that wild eeprom is a kind and generous soul and you should buy his film

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

qirex posted:

Cut $50 off my X100F, now 650 shipped.

Goons you should take this opportunity. X100F is ridiculously fun to shoot with.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Goons you should take this opportunity. X100F is ridiculously fun to shoot with.

It's gone! Sold to red19fire, shipped it today

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I have updated the post with :siren: My Coolscan 8000 :siren:
and also the quantities available.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Here are some pictures and expiry dates:
All prices in USD:

- Fujifilm Astia 100 in 220 format
$25/roll - 15 10 available - Expiry 2006-07
$25/roll - 9 available - Expiry 2008-12
Buy all 24 for $540 (10% off)

- Fujifilm Natura 1600 in 35mm
$30/roll - 10 7 available - Expiry 2018-11 (3x 3packs, 1x loose that was from the same time)
Buy all 10 for $270 (10% off)

- Fujifilm Acros 100 in 120 format
$8.50/roll - 100 available - Expiry 2019-10
Buy all 100 for $750 (over 10% off!)

- Fujifilm Provia 100 in 35mm
$7/roll - 30 available - Expiry 2018-05 (15x), 2018-07 (5x), 2018-08 (5x), 2019-02 (5x)
Buy all 30 for $180 (almost 15% off!)

- Fujifilm industrial 100 in 35mm (24 exposures)
$7/roll - 30 available - Expiry 2021-04
jBuy all 30 for $180 (over 10% off!)

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/lpZ7Qxtl.jpg[/ti

I'm working off ebay sold prices, please let me know if i'm wildly off or if you want to buy a lot. I will calculate shipping, but right now I would like to keep this within North America right now - I'm in Canada, and prefer Canadian Buyers and also those buying in bulk.

I'll include shipping if you're buying more than $100, otherwise I will provide a quote.

I take PayPal or interac e-transfer or if cash if you're local to Vancouver.

$18/roll - 8 available - Expiry 2013-11 sold to theHUNGERian
[]- Fujifilm 160ns in 120$8/roll - 14 available - Expiry 2019-06 Buy all 14 for $100 (Over 10% off!) Sold to theHUNGERian
Some Astia 220, natura, and reala sold to twenties superstar
- Fujifilm Astia 100 in 120 format
$18/roll - 8 available - Expiry 2013-11 sold to theHUNGERian
[]- Fujifilm Reala 100 in 35mm [/b]
$8 - 1 available - I was told by the previous owner that the expiry was 2005

Pen ee2, a nikon d300, and a nikon sb800 too. I have no idea how much these things are worth, tell me how much you wanna pay

:siren: nikon coolscan 8000 :siren:
Comes with:
- the film holders for 120 (non glass), 35mm, mounted slides, and the focal plane glass upgrade for 120 (2 sheets) I think focal plane glass has gone out of business now.
- spare broken mainboard - i have a replacement mainboard in right now, which fixes one of the only faults (the firewire chip).
- a laptop that will actually work with this, since its a firewire only scanner. Usb adaptors don’t work. This laptop is a core 2 duo dell with an ssd.

Since its so big, heavy, and fragile, i would definitely prefer to sell it locally (vancouver bc). Shipping is going to be Very expensive otherwise.

$1550 cad if you are buying locally

red19fire
May 26, 2010

qirex posted:

It's gone! Sold to red19fire, shipped it today

Received yesterday, finally got to open the box today. Exactly as described, thanks so much.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

red19fire posted:

Received yesterday, finally got to open the box today. Exactly as described, thanks so much.

Oh good, the shipping was marked delayed so I wasn’t sure if you got it yesterday. Enjoy!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

HungryMedusa posted:

I will take the 25 - why not! I might as well have all the tiny Oly primes. PM sent

Oh yeah, I got this. It is sweet. Thanks, Curried!

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Been slacking on this, but prices updated. The 12mm is now reunited w/ its box as well (added a photo to the album). Probably the final update before I mpb or ebay (or just keep for the 55-200 in the case of the polarizer).

Splinter posted:

Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS for Fuji X Mount -- $150 shipped
Fuji XF 35mm F2 R WR -- $260 shipped
B+W 62mm XS-Pro Kaesemann High Transmission Circular Polarizer MRC-Nano Filter -- $45 shipped

Splinter fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 27, 2021

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Splinter posted:

Been slacking on this, but prices updated. The 12mm is now reunited w/ its box as well (added a photo to the album). Probably the final update before I mpb or ebay (or just keep for the 55-200 in the case of the polarizer).

I'm interested in the 35, PM sent.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Selling my hardly used in seven years Mamiya 7 + 80mm lens for $3300 including shipping, CONUS. Why? It was meant to be my travel landscape camera but a) I don't like rangefinders for landscapes, and b) I don't travel much these days because my back sucks. I babied this thing for the 15-20 rolls I shot with it.

Link to album of other pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/192861640@N03/albums/72157719039655701

The bad first:
- Some very small scuffs in 3 places on the body. Above/right of lens mount (https://flic.kr/p/2kVbXEm), left side of the bottom(https://flic.kr/p/2kVbXBR), and on the top of the right side (https://flic.kr/p/2kVb5ed)
- I can't find the top of the body's eggshell crate packaging for the box. Maybe I never got it. I don't think anyone would care, but it's kind of a weird thing to be missing considering it's still got the Japanese price tag for the lens.

The good:
- As far as I know, no issues. It focuses well, meters well, no light leaks, never had a single issue with it. Every photo I shot was artistically devoid of merit, but of exceptional quality.
- Lens condition is pristine. I'm picky as hell about my lenses, and this one is easily #1 in my collection.
- Lens has both caps and hood, camera has body cap, instructions, boxes

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Health Services posted:

I'm interested in the 35, PM sent.

And paypal sent, plus an agreed-on extra for shipping to this pleasantly frozen neighbouring country.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Health Services posted:

And paypal sent, plus an agreed-on extra for shipping to this pleasantly frozen neighbouring country.

Shipped! Hopefully it doesn't take the dog sled too long to get it to you.

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Splinter posted:

Shipped! Hopefully it doesn't take the dog sled too long to get it to you.

And arrived! Thanks, Splinter!

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Black Magic Cinema Pocket 6k (non-pro)
Rokinon 24mm Cine T1.5
Tilta Full Cage
Davinci 17 Dongle + Speed Editor

$1900 shippped for the full kit. Not wanting to split at the moment.
Priced to move so I can avoid ebay/etc

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m looking to buy a Nikon 120 film holder with glass for a Coolscan 9000 the FH-869G or the FH-869GR. Preferably the non-rotatable version but I’d buy either right now

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hello friends. I'm getting rid of the last of my semi-professional fuji sports kit.

First is the Fuji XT-3 with a grip and 5 batteries. I have the box for the grip but not the camera. I purchased it in 2019, used it for a year for photographing fitness contests, then the pandemic shut that down. It has around 40k clicks on it by my estimate and some normal wear & tear. I wouldn't worry too much about the shutter count, I took my x-t2's to 100k each with one hiccup and the x-t3's shutter is supposed to be even more durable. $950 shipped.

Next is the Fuji 1.4 teleconverter for Fuji X mount. I only ever used it twice a year at most, it's in excellent condition. $350 shipped

And finally the jewel in the crown, the GF 63mm 2.8 lens. I bought this and then another lens for the gfx and realized I don't need that much redundancy. $1000 shipped

I can be reached by PM or chaydenphoto at gmail dot com

red19fire fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 25, 2021

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
edit: Off to Reddit with ye

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 1, 2021

TheJeffers
Jan 31, 2007

Long, long shot but I have 23 boxes of FP-100C that I am never going to shoot that I'd like to get out of my fridge.

These were purchased from the final shipment that B&H got in after Fuji discontinued it. Most are expired 2/2018, three are 11/2016. All are still sealed and all have been cold stored. I have a similarly aged pack of this stuff in my PA-145 back or whatever that I recently shot a couple exposures of and it still seems to work fine despite being unfridged, so the cold-stored packs should be at least as OK.

Going off of eBay the going rate for FP-100C appears to be $100/box (yes, I know, it's insane, but The Market) so that's where I'll start. I would really like to see this go as a lot. PM me if you're interested.

TheJeffers fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jul 20, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Figured I would post here since I'm trying to find somewhere to get one, but if anyone has a Canon EF mount 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake lens, I'm very interested in buying one. I'll probably pick one up via ebay or something in the next month or so, but would definitely prefer to deal with goons

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Interest check - I've got a very clean, well cared for Canon 70-200mm IS II L lens with bag and hood to sell. Any goons looking to score this bad boy?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Hello friends. I'm getting rid of the last of my semi-professional fuji sports kit.

First is the Fuji XT-3 with a grip and 5 batteries. I have the box for the grip but not the camera. I purchased it in 2019, used it for a year for photographing fitness contests, then the pandemic shut that down. It has around 40k clicks on it by my estimate and some normal wear & tear. I wouldn't worry too much about the shutter count, I took my x-t2's to 100k each with one hiccup and the x-t3's shutter is supposed to be even more durable. $950 shipped.

Next is the Fuji 1.4 teleconverter for Fuji X mount. I only ever used it twice a year at most, it's in excellent condition. $350 shipped

And finally the jewel in the crown, the GF 63mm 2.8 lens. I bought this and then another lens for the gfx and realized I don't need that much redundancy. $1000 shipped

I can be reached by PM or chaydenphoto at gmail dot com

Price drop:
XT3 $900 shipped
TC 1.4 $300
GF 63mm $900 shipped

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

i'm doing a check to see if anyone here is interested in buying this poo poo

Contax G2 with most of the lenses and one of each flash (i might even have the box if you care)
Contax T2
Olympus Stylus Epic / Mju2 (frame spacing is a little weird)
Broncia SQ-Ai and some lenses
Fuji 135mm f/5.6 4x5 lens, looks like it might have some separation, but i never saw it in photos
Olympus OM1 + 50/1.8, have never shot it, but the shutter sounds right

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Interested in the T2

Houston Rockets
Apr 15, 2006

Sent a PM about the Contax G lenses.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Contax T2 - $950 shipped to the US

All functions work, lens is clean. Body has light scuffs and the lens cover has a little dent that I had trouble showing in photos, but it doesn't effect the functioning. viewfinder also looks good and the leds inside it work. no bleed that I can see on the frame counter led.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Polaroid model 405 land pack film holder, has half a pack of 665 P/N loaded in it.

Buy this and all that FP100c that was posted back in July and shoot a bunch of peel apart on your large format camera. I'm reading you can mod these to shoot Instax/Polaroid 600 as well. And if you are wondering why the sudden image quality drop with my name verification, it's because the good photos were for my ebay listing!!

$120 Shipped US

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Interest check in Bronica ETR 2x120 film backs, 220 back, non-metered prism viewfinder, focusing screen, polaroid back, eye correction -1.5 diopter lens, and a eye cup for a metered prism I believe. All in great shape, just don't have the camera anymore.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 23, 2021

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i am interested in the 120 ETR back(s) assuming that they are 100% working.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
They are in very good condition and worked when I last used them, 4 years ago. They were stored carefully, but I don't know if there's anything I can test without the camera. I'm happy to take many pictures of them.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

take pics, give us a price

my 120 back has massive frame spacing issues so i've been shooting 120 in a 220 back. So I'd like to replace it finally if the price is right!!

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I took pics the other day but life got busy.

Link to pics, I'm happy to take more: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tGboMjzKAwduXXBs6

120 backs $90 each
220 back $75
Polaroid back $30

The enormous viewfinder is the Sport Prism Finder which there isn't a lot of documentation on out there. It's a big viewfinder with a lot of eye relief which is great for tripods, especially for macro photography and for sports. This is a link to the manual which has this gem of an action shot with the viewfinder. https://www.cameramanuals.org/bronica/bronica_action_prism.pdf I could find none of these for sale anywhere on the web, $130

Prices are shipping included and a bit flexible, since I can't test the backs I will absolutely take them back and refund you if they're not working properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

I'll take whichever 120 back you feel is in better shape. Would you do $80 shipped?

Just gimmie an email I can paypal to and i'll send you $$ and my shipping address.