Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

The United States posted:

Drawing the cats without pupils makes them look like freaky horror monsters

Cats are creepy horror monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

OneDeadman posted:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

My kid is in the Young Marines. It's basically the Boy Scouts with a marine skin and co-ed. It also meets 50 miles from my house so here I am playing on my 3DS in a Wal Mart parking lot at 10:00 AM.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
yeah that looks like poo poo

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

OneDeadman posted:

Cats are my friends

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Simone Magus posted:

Cats are my friends

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yeah that looks like poo poo

your face

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Lol, my dumbass dog made it to the front of the imgurs.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

OneDeadman posted:

Simone Magus posted:

Cats are my friends

These are both true

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Simone Magus posted:

Cats are my friends

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Please look at this recent pic of my dog. Thank you.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I said come in! posted:

Please look at this recent pic of my dog. Thank you.

Declaring this pupper the official chat thread dog

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The real monster hunter is man

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Saint Freak posted:

Lol, my dumbass dog made it to the front of the imgurs.

Cool dog.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Those are good dogs.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Having a cat or dog in your life is completely worth it. They are great animals that benefit your life in so many positive ways. The rare occasions when they poo poo on your carpet is worth it.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Having a cat or dog in your life is completely worth it. They are great animals that benefit your life in so many positive ways. The rare occasions when they poo poo on your carpet is worth it.

:hmmyes:

My cats make me happier than I can possibly express. Even when one of them knocks a poop out of the litter box and knocks it around like it's a toy, or wakes me up way too early by pawing at my face and doing little chirping sounds for food. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I said come in! posted:

Also much less headache than children.

My cat can be a jerk sometimes but he's also adorable and amazing. He's a rescue and he's only got one eye so he's just so darn cute you can't help but spoiling him. Also, he had a tough enough life before, so I pamper him now.

My gf's dog is a total goofball and he's also very adorable. They actually get along pretty well now.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 17, 2021

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Excellent page

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Zaphod42 posted:

My cat can be a jerk sometimes but he's also adorable and amazing. He's a rescue and he's only got one eye so he's just so darn cute you can't help but spoiling him. Also, he had a tough enough life before, so I pamper him now.

That's how I am with one of my cats. Some friends of mine found him very sick and starving outside of a library and took him to a vet, then nursed him back to health. They couldn't keep him--my friend's husband is extremely allergic to cats--so my friend drove him multiple states over so I could adopt the little guy. He had a rough early life and he's a sweet little guy so I spoil the hell out of him.

I am very proud of him :3:

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Pet page?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I have always wondered how people get shirts and sweaters on dogs

edit: i guess people can get them on babies

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You have to be willing to wrestle the dog but sometimes she has the suplex coming anyway

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I have never lived anywhere where I was allowed to keep pets :(

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
My pet rabbit, Applesauce, passed away last week after a surgery failed to help with intestinal blockage but he ruled. He was my first mammalian pet and I miss him a lot.

miss u buddy. Maybe I should get a cat. Those don’t die from random reasons. 😔

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Me: I'm gonna get all the stray beads in Okami. It's just the Golden Skulltullas it can't be that bad

Okami: lol bitch grind 65 demon horns

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
More like nokami

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The demon horns were easier to get back when there was a loading screen game. You could get one per screen transition if you could time it right

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

OK i understand The Joker being a guest in MK11, they just did injustice. Robocop and Terminator also are fine additions.

Rambo feels out of place though... if they wanted to keep the action star theme Judge Dredd would have worked better for the setting

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

oh are we posting pets? have one of my cats

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The only time I put a sweater on my dog is when we have to shave him in the winter.

Edit:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Dogs are (mostly) predisposed to submit to humans and let us have our way with them

Cats will only tolerate so much and if you don’t put them down at that point you get brutally murdered

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I have carried these dumb idiots through I don't know how many raids and they never bring the right gear and the only callouts they make are "I'm hungry"

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

haveblue posted:

Cats will only tolerate so much and if you don’t put them down at that point you get brutally murdered

And here I just spent 4200 yen on a cat sweater...

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I mean, if you can get the sweater on before that point, go for it, but if you can't, don't push it or you'll be down one cat sweater and possibly a lot of skin

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

That reminds me of the cat only I could handle. He would accept my mother petting him since she raised him but strangers were a complete nope and I was the only one allowed to hold him. He's also the cat that required 2 pairs of gloves and 3 layers of winter clothes for a flea bath.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

OK i understand The Joker being a guest in MK11, they just did injustice. Robocop and Terminator also are fine additions.

Rambo feels out of place though... if they wanted to keep the action star theme Judge Dredd would have worked better for the setting

Can't have brand synergy with a dead brand. Think of the shareholders profits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I just paid 10 bucks for this smoothie

It is pretty good though. Almond milk, almond butter, blueberries, banana, honey. It's like a meal in a cup :)