Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I'd eat the poo poo out of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'd eat the poo poo out of that.

this made me think of the Sausage Youtube guy because i was wondering if he had tried making a pizza sausage yet and OF COURSE HE HAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsVY2Nb-FU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

love to make pizza using civil war hardtack as crust.

After not making pizza for a few years I misremembered my dough recipe and used 1/3 the amount of water, and it was basically this. Not recommended.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

Big Beef City posted:

I've only had this a handful of times and each has been so lackluster. Like it's just "oh boy. more meat." Nothing special about it, or well sauced or anything, just more meats on sticks. I dunno if I just have been to a couple of dud places, I'm missing the point, or it just ain't my thing. I wouldn't say 'no' to trying a place someone else recommends, but I'm not searching it out on my own. Brazil you're batting .000 in the 'foods you're known for to me' department here, let's go..

Took me three times to realize they do have sauce you just have to ask. Chimichurri is good.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Chef Boiardi must have been spinning in his grave. Unless he was still alive, whenever this was printed.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

It's gross how you can tell that this is Pizza Hut just from the shape of the "italian sausage" alone, they all have that "V" shaped divit. Pizza Hut is literally worse than Little Caesar's these day in terms of quality.

It's so loving gross, and tastes like dog poo poo too.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
as low quality as little caesars generally is, to me it's the only big chain without a nauseatingly sweet sauce.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
caeser's is garbage but the whole point is you can get in and out of there with a pizza in a few minutes. sometimes you're in the mood for fast trash.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Bagging on a place who's whole shtick is that the pizzas have been sitting under a heat lamp forever seems a little fish-in-a-barrel-y.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Gotta be real here for a sec - I actually think the $6 Little Caesar's is good, the one with the extra cheese and pepperoni. The problem with LC is that its crust is so corn-y (thanks in part to the corn meal to prevent sticking) and the sauce being so incredibly bland. Another poster said it's not too sweet, which is true, but it also lacks flavor.

If LC had an option for flouring the bottom of the pizza and used a hearty roman tomato sauce instead of the paste they use now, I'd dare say it would be "good" in general.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's basically made for the dip they sell. I'm against dipping pizza in anything as a rule but I understand for this instance

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've heard Scandinavians put banana on pizza and I kinda wanna try it. Banana is definitely my most commonly eaten fruit.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've heard Scandinavians put banana on pizza and I kinda wanna try it. Banana is definitely my most commonly eaten fruit.

the Swedes got ahold of bananas less than a century ago and they were driven collectively insane by them.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/sweden/articles/how-bananas-changed-swedish-food/

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's basically made for the dip they sell. I'm against dipping pizza in anything as a rule but I understand for this instance

If a pizza has too much crust I like to dip the basically breadsticks in a dip after I eat the actual pizza portion.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010
Italy:

Colombia:

Pakistan:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

JonathonSpectre posted:

Man the "Special Instructions" box on this order must have been a loving hoot.

It's like one of those bits on Kitchen Nightmares where a dish comes out looking like a sick dog's breakfast and the uh "chef" Gordon's helping looks at it and says, "gently caress it, send it anyway."

Maybe the person who ordered it just loves dry crust. Just loves the feeling of bone-dry flavorless bread, just bite after bite after bite.

It could be a stuffed crust pizza pocket type thing and that's just filling escaped from the crust.

It's not, but it be cool if it was

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1402818181/

This is an Italian herb, ore-gano

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Not quite the right thread but pizza cones are popular in Bolivia and other countries:

Not sure what language this is. "I love you because you buy me pizza and rub my booty'

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Looks like Hebrew and says new! pizza cones

Lord Decimus Barnacle fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Apr 18, 2021

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
That makes sense noone wants old pizza cones.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Maybe they are better after being in the fridge all night tho?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I will eat the pizza cones

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

Yes, but will you rub my booty?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

You're supposed to snip that off after the pizza is born.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

The bananas needs to be balanced by something savoury. A common version here is with ham or bacon and curry powder. Sound weird, but it actually works.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This one is just focaccia bread, doesn't really count imho

This video was in there as well: https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1886477891599

oof, I think it's bologna under the cheese

AHH F/UGH fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Apr 18, 2021

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

AHH F/UGH posted:

This one is just focaccia bread, doesn't really count imho

My apologies, same restaurant:

Also Italy:

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 18, 2021

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Love to take a dump on your pizza (no kinkshaming, thx)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The little guy is happy because his pizza's way better than the one in the photo.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

we got the crust and sauce base down which is the main thing. so now i guess just slop some pesto on there, handful of uh maybe basil, maybe it's just leaves off a bush from outside. we're all out of cheese so gently caress it.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

That’s a bit underdone, but close to what I usually have. The dough looks good, but needs another minute or two in the oven.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

That’s a bit underdone, but close to what I usually have. The dough looks good, but needs another minute or two in the oven.

Is reporting a post to the mods still the standard method of bringing attention to posters with clear suicidal tendencies?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

large algae pizza with far left basil is the new large nothing pizza with left beef

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JonathonSpectre posted:

Man the "Special Instructions" box on this order must have been a loving hoot.

It's like one of those bits on Kitchen Nightmares where a dish comes out looking like a sick dog's breakfast and the uh "chef" Gordon's helping looks at it and says, "gently caress it, send it anyway."

Maybe the person who ordered it just loves dry crust. Just loves the feeling of bone-dry flavorless bread, just bite after bite after bite.

got high and accidentally put down "extra crust"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Double dough pizza. Gotta load up on those carbs on cheat days!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

caeser's is garbage but the whole point is you can get in and out of there with a pizza in a few minutes. sometimes you're in the mood for fast trash.

LC's undercooked 'crazy bread' is my guilty pleasure, just doughstick transportation vessels for parmesan and garlic butter

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

My wife and I went to Korea for a wedding. Everyone says the food culture is great, but I’m a pescatarian and I was kinda grumpy my wife got to eat a ton of amazing poo poo. So one night I dragged her to a somewhat simpsons themed non-chain place that said they had good pizza.

They forgot to not add the bacon. I was extremely owned that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth