Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim trains Mose wrong, as a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Look at mr. moneybags here with Peacock Plus.

-Jim convinces NBC to remove the Office from the platform where everyone watches it and bury the show in among the many hundreds of competing anonymous streaming services.

I still haven't seen any episodes with him, before I wrote the B-virus post I googled Mose to see what breed he was lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Prank my life into pieces this my beet resort

Suffocation

Jim's not breathing

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Well, if you told me Dwight was drowning
Jim would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if Jim knows who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what Jim did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've Jim
It's all been a pack of lies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Over the course of several days, Jim tricks Dwight into touching Jim's balls through various and increasingly elaborate contrivances. No matter how careful Dwight is, he always finds himself touching Jim's balls before the end of the day.

After a week of this, Dwight has had enough. He vows that next time, he'll make Jim pay.

Sure enough, Dwight catches sight of Jim's balls, concealed in a bowl of nuts (Dwight can hear Jim snickering beneath the table). Rather than take the bait, Dwight takes a mallet and bashes Jim's balls with all his might.

Dwight screams in agony. The balls in the bowl of nuts were Dwight's OWN balls!

Jim mugs the camera as Dwight vomits all over his own balls.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Applewhite posted:

Look at mr. moneybags here with Peacock Plus.

-Jim convinces NBC to remove the Office from the platform where everyone watches it and bury the show in among the many hundreds of competing anonymous streaming services.

PROTIP: if you're on Comcast you can move to a plan where you get their Flex box for free, which then gives you Peacock Plus for free. Once you've gotten the Peacock account set up you can stick the Flex box in a closet and use the account to log into Peacock wherever. Then you can watch all The Office you want, possibly more!

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Jim puts hotsauce and broken glass on the inside of Dwights balldo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim pokes dwight hard in the eye for no reason

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Who What Now posted:

I still haven't seen any episodes with him, before I wrote the B-virus post I googled Mose to see what breed he was lol

lmao

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim takes Mose out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. It’s a little weird and awkward but once the steaks arrive, they both get to eating with gusto, and end up having a great time. Jim drives Mose home, walks him to the door, and impulsively kisses him right as Dwight opens it and is confused and disgusted.

Note: Mose is Dwight’s dog in this episode

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Jim does not play any pranks on Dwight, because he understands that the best revenge is living well.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim tells Dwight that you can get a Mew in Pokemon Red by moving the pickup truck parked near the S.S. Anne. Dwight wastes hours of his time trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle of the truck, little knowing it's impossible.

Jim mugs the camera from behind his lime green Gameboy Color.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim persuades dwight to holiday in Nagasaki, august 6th, 1945

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim traps Dwight in the Zone of Torment.

Dwight doesn't notice any difference because the torment of the Zone of Torment is to work at Dunder Mifflin and suffer Jim's pranks.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Jim traps Dwight in the Zone of Torment.

Dwight doesn't notice any difference because the torment of the Zone of Torment is to work at Dunder Mifflin and suffer Jim's pranks.

the rare jim self-own

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jim annihilates Dwight by folding him along the fifth dimension, then proceeds to have an orgy with all of his female coworkers. Afterwards, Jim spouts a bunch of extremely homophobic aphorisms and some stuff that sounds like flimsy justification for pedophilia.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim takes a bunch of Ex-Lax to give himself diarrhea during Dwight’s wedding ceremony. Jim, who is one of the groomsmen, mugs the camera as liquid poo poo runs down his tuxedo pants and puddles on the floor at his feet.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 18, 2021

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Kevin loses his calculator and goes around asking all the other Dunder-Mifflin employees if they have seen it.

Jim says Dwight will know, but tells him that in Amish the word for "calculator" is "wiener."

Kevin hounds Dwight all day by asking "Have you seen my wiener?"

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

For secret santa at the Dunder-Mifflin Xmas party, Jim gives Dwight a mysterious stone mask that transforms him into a vampire!

Reveling in his newfound power, Dwight attempts to destroy Jim once and for all... only for Jim to destroy him with the Hamon training he acquired between Seasons 2 and 3.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim prints out this thread and reads it to Dwight during his break, causing him to not enjoy his break.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Apr 18, 2021

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Jim pretends not to know what beets are, forcing Dwight to explain them at length before Jim finally responds "ohhh you mean like the recurring vegetable motif in Disney's Doug." Dwight becomes upset because he preferred Doug on Nickolodeon and disliked the lengthening of Doug's sleeves, but humiliates himself in front of the office by tacitly admitting that he is an adult that cares about any version of Doug

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim contrives a scenario where Dwight subsequently makes a fool of himself.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jim starts a successful podcast with Dwight and Michael as his cohosts. It makes them all millionaires, but the show mostly consists of Jim calling Dwight gay through parody songs and offensive accents. Michael finds the whole thing hilarious.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim eats Dwight’s takeout from the break room fridge, even though it was clearly labeled “DWIGHT.”

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 18, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gatto Grigio posted:

For secret santa at the Dunder-Mifflin Xmas party, Jim gives Dwight a mysterious stone mask that transforms him into a vampire!

Reveling in his newfound power, Dwight attempts to destroy Jim once and for all... only for Jim to destroy him with the Hamon training he acquired between Seasons 2 and 3.

Dwightio, smugly "I know you're going to attack me by surprise when I get closer to you, Jimjim, so I'll check if you're still alive by using my superior vampire to listen for the beat of your heart.

Cut to Jimtaro Jimstar in the interview room, "I learned how to use my stand to stop and start my own heart. :smug:"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim punctures Dwight's inner ear, deafening him and greatly impairing his sense of balance

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim lampoons Dwight in his webcomic, causing Dwight to become the subject of ridicule among as many as twenty people.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim switches the positions of his and Dwight's desk, causing Dwight to freak out because now his back is to the door, leaving him vulnerable to attack. Before Dwight can put things back in order, he's murdered by a ninja assassin who took advantage of Dwight's strategically disadvantageous position.

Jim mugs the camera before the top half of his face slides diagonally off the bottom and onto the floor, sliced by a lightning quick slash from a razor-sharp katana.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim staples Dwight's tie to the desk while Dwight isn't looking.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Jim teleports behind Dwight. "Nothing personal, kid," he says to the camera

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim covers dwight in crude oil, increasing his risk of cancer significantly

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jim feeds Dwight his lunch by chewing it up and spitting it into his mouth like a mama bird. Dwight and Jim are both 100% into this, but their coworkers are made extremely uncomfortable by this daily ritual.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim and Dwight. Dwight and Jim. Jim and Dwight. Dwight and Jim. Jim/Dwight. Jim and Dwight. Jim + Dwight. Jim and Dwight.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Jim builds an experimental teleportation device and tricks Dwight into entering it with him. Dwight vanishes but Jim emerges seemingly normal. Over the coming weeks Jim begins to transform into a horrifying Jim/Dwight hybrid. Eventually, while Dwim is rampaging around the office, Pam tearfully executes him with a shotgun.

Stanley looks exasperated.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Jim secretly compromises a vital sealing bolt on Dwight's containment suit before the two embark on a reconnaissance mission into The Desolate Zone. Several miles out from Scranton Station, the pair stumble on a nest of Mifflers and Dwight's suit critically fails, exposing him to potentially deadly levels of Low-Frequency Dream Energy.

Back at the Station, Toby orders the two confined to the quarantine sarcophagi for two weeks. But Jim has a final trick up his sleeve - he's left some stinky cheese in Dwight's sarcophagus!

dads_work_files fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 9, 2021

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
Jim constantly says Dwight's name while at work. At first it's intermittent, he says it seven or eight times during the day, each time causing Dwight to suffer a momentary loss of concentration and react to Jim.

Jim gradually increases the frequency until he's saying "Dwight" every minute, then every ten seconds, eventually reaching a stage where he's continuously saying Dwight to the exclusion of all else. During this time Jim soils himself and pays no attention to his hunger or thirst. Eventually Dwight reacts and tells Jim to cut it off. He does and restricts his Dwight calling to once a workday, but again the frequency starts to gradually increase over time.

The cycle continues, Jim says the word Dwight whether or not he's in the office, constantly repeating till his voice is a sore rasp, as he's wheeled to the hospital he mugs the camera.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jim fingerbangs Greg Gutfeld's dad in Dwight's cubicle.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim agrees to spin straw into gold for Dwight, on the condition that Dwight promise him his firstborn son.

When Jim comes to collect, Dwight begs for mercy. Jim agrees to release Dwight from his debt IF Dwight can guess his name.

Dwight repeatedly guesses “Jim” and “James” but Jim keeps telling Dwight he’s “pronouncing it wrong.”

Jim mugs the camera as he vanishes with Dwight’s firstborn.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Jim gifts Dwight a mug that reads "#1 Dad", then secretly replaces it with a mug that reads "#4 Dad". Dwight becomes increasingly desperate to impress the mug, as he believes it is judging him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim places naught but a single pea 'neath Dwight's mattress causing Dwight to be unable to sleep and be tired at work the next day.