Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i made a bunch of mct oil from a bunch of extracts i had lying around and have been having spoonfuls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

one time I made the perfect ratio of tequila and weed to get you stoned in one shot, and it tasted really good. ground up tasty weed and tequila in a mason jar, "cooked" in sous vide for a while.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So a follow up, took 25mg this morning and felt really calm. Decided since I didn't have any reactions to take a bit more, took 50mg after lunch.

About an hour later, I was giggling at pretty much everything on Bob's Burgers, even at episodes I have watched hundreds of times. I was definitely calmer than normal and more laid back. My wife also noticed that I didn't seem to have the normal "filter" when it comes to discussing things. Like I was just being more honest about myself and the world around me. I didn't say anything offensive, but it was like I wasn't reserved and constantly second guessing myself.

I can honestly say, that I felt happy. Is this what it is like to be happy? To be calm and centered with the world and not constantly worrying about things out of your control? If so I am sticking with this and can't wait for this to become a legal state.

Honestly I don't think this is a placebo effect and that the Delta-8 stuff seems to work to some degree.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

mrking posted:

one time I made the perfect ratio of tequila and weed to get you stoned in one shot, and it tasted really good. ground up tasty weed and tequila in a mason jar, "cooked" in sous vide for a while.

I'm gonna need a temp and time for this, I want to try Tequilaweed.

I had a joint and a beer in the hammock this afternoon. It was divine. I don't generally go in for smoking, I'm more of a vape guy, but hitting the classics is nice sometimes.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Antioch posted:

I'm gonna need a temp and time for this, I want to try Tequilaweed.

I had a joint and a beer in the hammock this afternoon. It was divine. I don't generally go in for smoking, I'm more of a vape guy, but hitting the classics is nice sometimes.

I was drunk and stoned when I made it and didn't write it down. It was basically like a large bowl of weed, and 4 shots of tequila in a small mason jar. I set the sousvide to 180 F and left it over night. I did bourbon at the same time and it didn't pair as well.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weed. it's good for what ails ya

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Went to a brewery with my family this afternoon, smoked before I opened gifts and took an amazing little nap, what a Saturday

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Zil posted:

So a follow up,

I can honestly say, that I felt happy. Is this what it is like to be happy?

Yes. Welcome to happiness. :)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

New weed is great, I love living in a legal state.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Target Track Jacket posted:

New weed is great, I love living in a legal state.

And cheap plentiful edibles, what a world

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I've been vaping on some GMO Cookies live sugar, and Lime OG buds. I'm about to switch to some Best Friends OG while I wait for this cannaoil to finish infusing. I put about 10 grams of abv and 5 grams of katsu Bubba kush in two cups of coconut oil.

4/20

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
hoping mn joins the rest of the legal states soon. New bill has passed something like 6 comittees, and is supposed to get a floor vote next month i think. That poo poo best pass :argh:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i smoked weed and got bubble tea and papa johns and now i feel sick

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Sunk Dunk posted:

I was inhaling as I read this and laughed into the bowl :/

feel better

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Sunk Dunk posted:

I’ve never heard of those two strains.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friends, we still got a lot of posting to do. Still hopping a mod can come through and give us the boost we need.

I think I'm gonna morning high. Maybe try that "GARY PAYTON" weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I chose to go with the vape because these news PODS make me feel fancy. I tried the Sour Diesel cart, and it takes like Sour Diesel AND I'm high, so better than the Sour Diesel I use to get from a sketchy dude in a basement apartment

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
youll probably have to pm a mod to ask for a sticky. as typical stoners we hosed up and started the initiative way too late and are too lazy to do anything about it

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Good morning thread getting fuckin ripped after my shower as always

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Anyone try denex.co for delta 8? Gotta friend looking at ordering from them.

Here's what he's looking at:

https://www.denex.co/delta-8-shatter/

Carts are $15 each if you buy 4, somewhere else on their website.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I started the ball rolling last night to get a legal UK weed prescription. I feel kind of dirty now....

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

I started the ball rolling last night to get a legal UK weed prescription. I feel kind of dirty now....

You have got to go into detail about what it's like in the UK, I have a hard time imagining it. What are the shops like? The packaging? What kinds of stuff can you buy (flower, hash, edibles, topicals, etc)? I don't remember seeing headshops in the couple places I've been there, an I remembering wrong or where do you buy a bong?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I have been collecting the random one-off seed that shows up in some of my recent strain purchases and after we get snow next week I think it should be just about the right time to plant and I'm super excited to see what grows out of it!

Last year I had a 3ft beauty going but the summer exposure basically cooked the life out of it before it got to harvest. Lessons learned and I'm more ready than ever to help it reach maximum potential.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Also, weed is one of the best things to wake up to and enjoy right before bed or a meal. What a fantastic plant.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Just took a mL of 30mg oil and I'm going to live in VR for the rest of the day and fly spaceships :vrfrog:

And that's my contribution on getting the thread to 420 on 4/20

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

You have got to go into detail about what it's like in the UK, I have a hard time imagining it. What are the shops like? The packaging? What kinds of stuff can you buy (flower, hash, edibles, topicals, etc)? I don't remember seeing headshops in the couple places I've been there, an I remembering wrong or where do you buy a bong?

We don't have shops. It's an online consultancy with a legal weed dealer licensed cannabis doctor through a scheme called Project Twenty 21 . There are a number of clinics now with varying levels of pricing, products and services. I went with Sapphire as it's one of the cheapest, and they are currently selling 30g of a white widow based strain that's 20%THC and grown in Israel for £150. There are also consultancy costs added to it all.

It's basically one big money making scam that was imposed on us by Canadian venture capitalists a few years ago.

You have to vape or use tinctures. I don't think there are medibles, hashes or extracts, and you can't combust - only vape.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Apr 18, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

We don't have shops. It's an online consultancy with a legal weed dealer licensed cannabis doctor through a scheme called Project Twenty 21 . There are a number of clinics now with varying levels of pricing, products and services. I went with Sapphire as it's one of the cheapest, and they are currently selling 30g of a white widow based strain that's 20%THC and grown in Israel for £150. There are also consultancy costs added to it all.

It's basically one big money making scam that was imposed on us by Canadian venture capitalists a few years ago.

You have to vape or use tinctures. I don't think there are medibles, hashes or extracts, and you can't combust - only vape.

So wait, it's all vape carts or tinctures?? The UK continues to be a real weird place to me man

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Hmm, like they'll sell you flower (that £150 ounce) but you have to use a vaporizer? I mean, I assume they tell you sternly to use a vape, and they don't send someone by to check on you.

By hash at this point I basically man wax or shatter, but if it's just tinctures and flower, there you go.

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight
Broke out the old analog Volcano vape in preparation for Tuesday. Going to vape some right now, I think it'll be fun.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

So wait, it's all vape carts or tinctures?? The UK continues to be a real weird place to me man

And herbs too, but they are really pushing the medi branded crap.

I watched this Prohibition v.2 happen in realtime as Canadian venture capital money flooded the UK. They literally purchased many of the leading activists, took over existing orgs and created new ones, and with the help of a multi millionaire ex social media CEO, a disgraced mate of Cameron, a disgraced ex police chief, Danny Alexander's and Nick Cleggs old Downing St staff, and a complicit media willing to accept back hander cash, they made sure that they had complete control of any medi market. Anyone even hinting at home growing or non-profit social supply was frozen out and ostracised... myself included.

These fuckers even purchased a long running Coronation Street soap opera storyline. The soap has a character called Izzy who is disabled and in a wheelchair. Her standard pain killing meds stopped working, so she turned to cannabis. At first, everything was fine... then there was issues with dodgy dealers with knives, schizophrenic madness from smoking that dangerous skunk, and risking losing her job, partner, child, home and liberty etc. After many months, she was eventually saved by pharmaceutical cannabis in a spray, and the public was conditioned to accepting that cannabis was good, but not that dangerous skunk cannabis (even though the spray was GW Sativex, which uses Skunk #1 for its THC).... But if it's in a bottle and costs 5x more, it's safe.

And now these fuckers have their fingers in so many pies, and will become immensely rich while sick people are still being prosecuted and sent to prison for 'illegal cannabis'....

I could rant about this for ages. I'm going to stop now and vape some Strawberry Haze....

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Apr 18, 2021

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

Hmm, like they'll sell you flower (that £150 ounce) but you have to use a vaporizer? I mean, I assume they tell you sternly to use a vape, and they don't send someone by to check on you.

By hash at this point I basically man wax or shatter, but if it's just tinctures and flower, there you go.

Nobody will ever check, but you could be prosecuted if anyone found out and wanted to be a dick. The legal weed becomes illegal if you use it or process it in ways that are different to the legal methods.

Yes, it's as mad as it sounds. lol

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Before the blatant takeovers and purchases of orgs and activists, the fuckers tried to join all of the cannabis activist and lobbying organisations by forming the NCC - The National Cannabis Coalition. The board was hard coded, and was headed by that disgraced ex police chief who lost his police job due to sexual impropriety. All of the orgs were told to sign a document that gave the NCC board permission to speak on their behalves, and that there would be no votes or discussion about anything. All of this was drawn up by TENDO, which is basically Danny Alexander's ex Downing Street team. It was a literal dictatorship.

The orgs that had already been taken over agreed to join, but the ones that hadn't told the NCC to gently caress off, and the NCC collapsed overnight. They just imposed their plan on us regardless.

No media was willing to report on any of this. I did get a Guardian journalist dig into it all and send something to his editor. It was binned on sight, as so many journalists were accepted back handers for articles written by the Prohibition v.2 fuckers.

[edit] LOL. I have the Tendo NCC document still - https://1drv.ms/b/s!Agu9pLe5_8OSgShDNo8kmzFQKjGW

Tim Colbourne used to be in NICE, and also a Lib Dem

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 18, 2021

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Welp I got a first time customer discount at the dispensary so I bought a puffco peak. Maybe this will finally usurp the vaporgenie..

Edit: Well I'm a loving idiot who bought a dab rig thinking it was a vape for dry herb lol. Nobody at the shop was like "hey this guy is buying weed and a dab rig maybe we should make sure he knows what this is"

explosivo fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Apr 18, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Nobody will ever check, but you could be prosecuted if anyone found out and wanted to be a dick. The legal weed becomes illegal if you use it or process it in ways that are different to the legal methods.

Yes, it's as mad as it sounds. lol

Yikes and yikes. I'm sorry you can't grow at home, importing from Israel seems insane

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

explosivo posted:

Welp I got a first time customer discount at the dispensary so I bought a puffco peak. Maybe this will finally usurp the vaporgenie..

Edit: Well I'm a loving idiot who bought a dab rig thinking it was a vape for dry herb lol. Nobody at the shop was like "hey this guy is buying weed and a dab rig maybe we should make sure he knows what this is"

Cheap bong time! And you'll have the rig for when you score some wax, shatter, live resin, or rosin.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Inspector Hound posted:

Cheap bong time! And you'll have the rig for when you score some wax, shatter, live resin, or rosin.

Yeah I gave up figuring out if I could return it and decided I guess I'm just a wax guy now :v:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

Yikes and yikes. I'm sorry you can't grow at home, importing from Israel seems insane

It's even more insane when you take into account the the UK is the world's biggest exporter of medicinal cannabis - but most of that is sent to other parts of the world.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
So wait, disregarding the push for carts and tinctures, you can get heavy ounces for the equivalent of US$207?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

So wait, disregarding the push for carts and tinctures, you can get heavy ounces for the equivalent of US$207?

Yeah, the prices are slowly coming down. This time last year, I think the average was around £300/oz. It'll hopefully come right down now that supply chains are in place.

I have friends with legal prescriptions, and they say the legal weed is potent enough and does the job, but tastes like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Well if it makes you feel better, lots of people in the US would really like $26 medical eighths. In my state they’re mostly $40-50.