Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
lmao at everything. lol forever. I will laugh myself into the void. everything loving owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Why would you post a completely unaltered picture of Loomer's head?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Buddykins posted:

whenever my club is closing and a fight is about to break out i get on edge because i'm just waiting for the moment some drunk dude either brings out a gun and shoots up the place or goes to his car and shoots people outside

cool society

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
half the guests on mike lindells telathon are losers who are complaining that people were mean to them online or they cant get a job because they are insane cranks of cancel culture

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

so whats the deal with conservatives all being brain damaged

They don’t harvest adrenochrome so they lose brain function much faster

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Buddykins posted:

whenever my club is closing and a fight is about to break out i get on edge because i'm just waiting for the moment some drunk dude either brings out a gun and shoots up the place or goes to his car and shoots people outside

oh hell i forgot about that fun aspect of being out til close in dallas

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they let him go yet

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
it didn't get much play in the news, but the same examiner announced a couple of weeks ago that the rioter who got trampled by the mob actually died of amphetamine intoxication
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1379869180061683714
apparently every casualty except ashi babbitt just had such an exciting day that they fell down dead by themselves

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Republicans are loving weirdos but their limit is pretty much 'can physically assault children' and 'can get sexual with 16 or 17 year olds'. They will not tolerate sexual abuse of children.

heh

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the country may be dying and im too poor to get out while the gettings good but at least i can legally smoke weed while i lol from amongst the flames

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Apraxin posted:

it didn't get much play in the news, but the same examiner announced a couple of weeks ago that the rioter who got trampled by the mob actually died of amphetamine intoxication
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1379869180061683714
apparently every casualty except ashi babbitt just had such an exciting day that they fell down dead by themselves

"Acute Amphetamine Intoxication" is a hell of a way to describe "I overdosed on meth while storming the capital."

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/xKUpdGi.mp4

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zil posted:

"Acute Amphetamine Intoxication" is a hell of a way to describe "I overdosed on meth while storming the capital."

Some people burn too bright for this world

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

imagine being a cop, donating to fascists, donating to trnbpm then losing the will to live on a special day

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
holy gently caress rogers can go gently caress themselves

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that is one big weenie

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Massive, in terms of size.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

this is footage of my bris actually

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

god is amazing

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

imagine having an industrial vat of ketchup

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Enough. CIVIL WAR NOW

The right-wing would probably win one right now tbh.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

this reminds me of that Crab Annihilator machine

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

lindell now claiming that it was a purposeful decision to lie about the timing of the launch of frankspeech to throw off the hackers, and he's also now saying that it's other social media sites that are trying to hack him

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
theyre already dead but lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdmIe6qVG6I&t=89s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

this is the joker's origin story in the chicago version of batman. in chicago batman, batman is actually the billionaire playboy of ViennaTech Beef Industries as cover for his superhero identity which is a star batter for the cubs who wears a mask and nobody knows his name

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

that’s gonna be a delicious spread

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cumshitter posted:

this is the joker's origin story in the chicago version of batman. in chicago batman, batman is actually the billionaire playboy of ViennaTech Beef Industries as cover for his superhero identity which is a star batter for the cubs who wears a mask and nobody knows his name

lmao

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm not getting expelled you're getting expelled

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1384270317581836288?s=19

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

that's just not safe

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

cumshitter posted:

you can tell it’s fiction because any team with Batman on it would have a record way better than the Cubs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Apraxin posted:

don't forget Ball Tazeman, whose autoerotic electrocution was verified a hoax by Snopes, who got the unvarnished truth from Mr. Tazeman's grieving widow

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2x_XajgoDU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmaooooo at the wind

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that woman is just revolting to look at. It's like all the evil and malice that she has in her formed her into the clay leathery figure she is now

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

your posts are now just Cumshitter Mad Libs

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
DC and Marvel knew so little about chicago that their first comics released in the chicago market didnt include any dialogue becuase they didnt know what language the chicago people spoke. they eventually just made chicago versions of all their superheros. for example, chicago thor is the son of god because europe doesnt exist in the chicago comics universe.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

DryGoods posted:

your posts are now just Cumshitter Mad Libs

It is just his way to jest and jape.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU